Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters vs. PRS vs. Most Haunted!?

Pluto-x

Now that's a story I'm sure we'd all like to hear. :o

how about a story of a pink pony or blessed medals that make a socalled demon uncomfortable. I really liked the pea and the princess episode. Or my personal fav moment of all time. the pimpslap heard around the trailer park. Where Mrs Fraud Warren slaped the chips out of Chip? Those are good stories too. Not even going to bring up the BS in the mothman episode.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pluto-x

• LIGhostChick

• Plainbob13

• NoahJaymes

how about a story of a pink pony or blessed medals that make a socalled demon uncomfortable. I really liked the pea and the princess episode. Or my personal fav moment of all time. the pimpslap heard around the trailer park. Where Mrs Fraud Warren slaped the chips out of Chip? Those are good stories too. Not even going to bring up the BS in the mothman episode.

OMG Let it go. You dont like the show, but you sure talk about it constantly. That doesnt seem healthy..JN

Sounds like some Paranormal drama...lol. That would make a better TV show than all three.

Do tell.

I know the story!!!!!! But I dont want to ruin any special moments..Film at 11:00...

OMG Let it go. You dont like the show, but you sure talk about it constantly. That doesnt seem healthy..JN

Ummmmm.... No. Not as long as a show like this is on the air.

Ummmmm.... No. Not as long as a show like this is on the air.

Well there is a new season coming up, so enjoy!!!!

Well there is a new season coming up, so enjoy!!!!

I plan to. I can't wait to see what BS they pull out of thier rears. Maybe if we are lucky the will run into the Real Belial and get eaten.

I'm not repeating myself, over and over... read the other threads I have posted in.

Thread

Its not drama... its called hard facts & honesty.

Edited by Pluto-x

I reread the the post you linked to. So much for sharing information amoung collegues. ;)

I can see you being a bit miffed but you make it seem like they dishonored your sister or something equally outrageous. :gun:

They investigated a place you suggested and they didn't invite you on the show. Don't you think you're taking all this just a touch too personally? :hmm:

Edited by MasterPo

Out of the three I'd rank them is this order.

1. Most Haunted

2. PRS

3. TAPS

I just simply find Most Haunted and PRS to be a more enjoying show than TAPS. For everyone constantly criticizing PRS, let it go. It's not the best paranormal show off all-time, but it isn't the worst either. Some where in the middle is where I'd place it.

-DK

OMG I have a twin!!! LOL

I plan to. I can't wait to see what BS they pull out of thier rears. Maybe if we are lucky the will run into the Real Belial and get eaten.

Good grief. Do you realize the more you guys bash it, the more interested others become? Keep up the good work. JN

Hate Most Haunted - I saw one episode where you could see someone almost completely off screen make a noise on purpose and then the host mentioned 'What was that? Did you hear that?" All while wide-eyed.

Paranormal State - my fiancée and myself watch it so we can talk about the things they are doing that is wrong. (Although I loved the coyote sounds)

I give more credit to Supernatural more often then I would Paranormal State. Although Chip looks like he might be fun to meet.

TAPS - I liked their earlier shows. I feel that as time goes on they are slipping a bit with jumping to conclusions.

1. Ghost Hunters

2. Paranormal state

3. Most Haunted

Edited by veledran

I reread the the post you linked to. So much for sharing information amoung collegues. ;)

I can see you being a bit miffed but you make it seem like they dishonored your sister or something equally outrageous. :gun:

They investigated a place you suggested and they didn't invite you on the show. Don't you think you're taking all this just a touch too personally? :hmm:

Let's see... ( Here's an analogy or another way for you to understand the logic of my complaints and dislike for them personally )

I have a Paranormal T.V. Show 'Master Po'... we never aired an interview of your friend & associate whom we approached & used to gain the location for an episode to our show. We asked associates of hers ( another paranormal team called LIGHT ) if they could share any more locations with us for our T.V. Show? they asked us to conduct a joint investigation for the episode in return for giving us another location besides Katie's?

How would you react to that Po? and get nothing in return?

Edited by Pluto-x

Good grief. Do you realize the more you guys bash it, the more interested others become? Keep up the good work. JN

Where is your proof of this?

One was so worried that she had her thread closed and constantly suggesting "We may ruin the show for her."

I do realize you keep repeating yourself, but yet, the only one suggesting such. Where are all the rest of the "Pro-PRS" people at?

Say that what you said is true, it will go from 3 viewers that I KNOW OF on this site, to maybe 5....Should we be worried that they may get a 3rd season because we keep bashing them?

If you don't like the bashing then stop viewing the thread. You are just giving us ammo for our arsenal to continue to bash away.

Where is your proof of this?

One was so worried that she had her thread closed and constantly suggesting "We may ruin the show for her."

I do realize you keep repeating yourself, but yet, the only one suggesting such. Where are all the rest of the "Pro-PRS" people at?

Say that what you said is true, it will go from 3 viewers that I KNOW OF on this site, to maybe 5....Should we be worried that they may get a 3rd season because we keep bashing them?

If you don't like the bashing then stop viewing the thread. You are just giving us ammo for our arsenal to continue to bash away.

LOL Good point Wolf and welcome back. I just think its the normal PS fan. So desperate to believe they will buy any BS shown to them.

Thank you. I am sure this thread will be closed because the ProPRS(BS)ers will report it. Freedom of speech is a WONDERFUL thing, so is having an opinion. I am actually "Thinking" of making a site designated for (Anti-PRS) in the near future. Of course, it will include Most Haunted, along with random rants and discussions on podunk bullcrap we deal with day in day out.

Thank you. I am sure this thread will be closed because the ProPRS(BS)ers will report it. Freedom of speech is a WONDERFUL thing, so is having an opinion. I am actually "Thinking" of making a site designated for (Anti-PRS) in the near future. Of course, it will include Most Haunted, along with random rants and discussions on podunk bullcrap we deal with day in day out.

I don't find MostHaunted as bad as Paranormal state. mostHaunted doesn't try to say they are helping people. And i like seeing the places they go to. I mean come on you know Most Haunted is fake, I'm sure they do to. But PS is so bad its funny. Ryan with his own personal demon, Chip with his BS, the Warren and whats the purpose of the 3 girls they barely do any thing. You Elfie, what a name, she is what thier wicca? LMAO!

Let's see... ( Here's an analogy or another way for you to understand the logic of my complaints and dislike for them personally )

I have a Paranormal T.V. Show 'Master Po'... we never aired an interview of your friend & associate whom we approached & used to gain the location for an episode to our show. We asked associates of hers ( another paranormal team called LIGHT ) if they could share any more locations with us for our T.V. Show? they asked us to conduct a joint investigation for the episode in return for giving us another location besides Katie's?

How would you react to that Po? and get nothing in return?

I'm not entirely clear on your analogy. Are you saying they approached yet another group (a second LI group) to be on the show instead? I saw that episode. Only PRS was investigating the bar that show.

More over, I think this is a lesson learned for you and everyone reading this: Assume nothing. You probably assumed they'd have you on the show for discussing the location. Bad assumption. Would have been nice I grant but unless it's said - and more importantly in writing! - as George Kennedy said "Ain't nothing presumed!" It's a tough lesson in business - especially the media world. But it's true.

Agreed. Quite honestly, like I have said previously in another thread.....I never expect for a group to thank me publically or otherwise for tips, hints, or locations. Just one investigator helping out another...

OMG I have a twin!!! LOL

:D

I don't find MostHaunted as bad as Paranormal state. mostHaunted doesn't try to say they are helping people. And i like seeing the places they go to. I mean come on you know Most Haunted is fake, I'm sure they do to.

I agree! I just watch the first couple of minutes where they talk about the location, and it's history, but that's it. After that I turn it off.

I mean, you can tell Most Haunted is staged, but it's for entertainment, at least. They don't pretend to help people.

Plainbob13 --

It is terrible how PS treated you and your team. I mean there is no excuse for that.

In the paranormal field, teams should help each other out, not pull things like that.

If you notice, on Ghost Hunters, if another team or other team member brings in a location, they give them the credit on the show, and usually bring them in on the investigation.

Just an observation...

"Plainbob13 --

It is terrible how PS treated you and your team. I mean there is no excuse for that.

In the paranormal field, teams should help each other out, not pull things like that."

Sorry that was not me. I think it's pluto's grp that had that happen.

I agree! I just watch the first couple of minutes where they talk about the location, and it's history, but that's it. After that I turn it off.

I mean, you can tell Most Haunted is staged, but it's for entertainment, at least. They don't pretend to help people.

Plainbob13 --

In the paranormal field, teams should help each other out, not pull things like that.

If you notice, on Ghost Hunters, if another team or other team member brings in a location, they give them the credit on the show, and usually bring them in on the investigation.

Just an observation...

thank you Lady-B...

:D

And I totally agree, and that's where I respect Ghost Hunters a lot! They give credit where credit is due.

Suppose for a second that Paranormal State's methods are the most accurate way of ghost hunting...

that Penn State guy is doing a service for some people that are distressed over something they cant quite explain. At the very least, I would want him helping people and coming back with no evidence but having put some peoples' minds at ease. That guy is putting himself in a position to possibly be fending off Belial? Or having the duty of putting a murder victims' soul to rest? While the guys from TAPS chase some dead sailor's spirit around a traumatic place, or pose as the John who killed a prostitute? All for a photo?

Paranormal state is a difference of ideologies for spirits while TAPS could be investigating ball lightning.

Don't get so down on Paranormal State, they mean well... they just have alittle different way of going about it.

"They are us and we are them."

-Pol