Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange symbols....

Stonewolf_AOD

Okay, so I would appreciate some help here. Lately I have been having some strange dreams. Within these dreams I see strange symbols, mostly consisting of corcles of different sizes, curved and straight lines, and intricite patterns and designs. I have a copy of these symbols that I will upload as soon as I get home, but I was wondering if this is a common thing. I have no evidence supporting that they are in any way connected to life beyond earth, other than the fact that in my dreams I see the symbols as constilations in the night sky. Once I've uploaded the symbols, anyone who sees any similarity or has an inquiries can speak here or PM me if needed.

Thanks

Stonewolf

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stonewolf_AOD

• Robbo

• uosha1

• el midgetron

Okay, so I would appreciate some help here. Lately I have been having some strange dreams. Within these dreams I see strange symbols, mostly consisting of corcles of different sizes, curved and straight lines, and intricite patterns and designs. I have a copy of these symbols that I will upload as soon as I get home, but I was wondering if this is a common thing. I have no evidence supporting that they are in any way connected to life beyond earth, other than the fact that in my dreams I see the symbols as constilations in the night sky. Once I've uploaded the symbols, anyone who sees any similarity or has an inquiries can speak here or PM me if needed.

Thanks

Stonewolf

Show me these symbols I'd be interested to see - however dreams are just our brain sorting through images, so if you've been thinking about them or looking at the recently, this is why you would have dreamt about them

-josh

They did not look like those, no. I understand that the brain is simply sorting or creating images based on our day-to-day activities and emotions, but during sleep, our brain is also highly susceptable to outside forces or images, no? I think I read that out of my psychology book, something about the mind being far more open to suggestion during sleep. Here is one of the basic symbols I saw, which in my dreams was placed on the front of what looked like a book, so I believe it means knowledge.

post-35507-1208900743_thumb.jpg

My biology text book has a DNA double helix on the front cover - thats quite similar, but then I'm looking for pattern similarities.

If it were just the one dream then I'd theorize that it's an image you'd mearly glanced at, at some point. But if you're having them often thats more interesting...there been some talk of dream controlling in other parts of these forums, see if you can 'open' the book next time you have the dream.

You never know, it might be really boring and you're actually dreaming about a biology book after all! :)

post-8627-1208901777_thumb.png

I will have to rescan my diary, but did any of the symbols look like what I have here? This is just a couple of pages of a diary that is full of them.

lol, this is true, it does resemble the double helix and simple DNA strand in human science culture, but I have already opened the book, and in my dreams it remains blank until I think of a topic. After the topic appears in my mind, the book fills with pictures and written words in the same strange symbols. The images occur more and more often lately, and so far I have recorded over 57 symbols in total. Not too mention, some symbols have even occured in flashes during school. If you think about, there could be a relationship between the "DNA" and the symbol standing for knowledge, considering that DNA strands contain all the instructions and genomes needed to create life, sort of like the source of all living knowledge. I personally love symbols, sigils, and the study of relationships. Its very interesting to think about.

I've seen those symbols in my dreams, but i've seen even more symbols than those

even my friends at times couldn't understand what i was writing, i was just writing them in the ground, and in my art books, i have no idea what it says, i just write them.

post-8627-1208901777_thumb.png

I will have to rescan my diary, but did any of the symbols look like what I have here? This is just a couple of pages of a diary that is full of them.

You see those two symbols in the bottom left hand corner? I have both of those recorded as well. The rest are unfamiliar to me, but those two are the ones i immediately caught.

Perhaps you could be receiving an alien DNA code. I can sometimes come up with strange symbols if im just scribbling away but not actually looking or concentrating on it...some of them do actually look like the stuff in Rachel's diary, but then again I've been exposed to similar stuff through the media etc so it could just be that coming through.

Perhaps you could be receiving an alien DNA code. I can sometimes come up with strange symbols if im just scribbling away but not actually looking or concentrating on it...some of them do actually look like the stuff in Rachel's diary, but then again I've been exposed to similar stuff through the media etc so it could just be that coming through.

True, but even through the media I've never seen anything like these symbols before. I took a closer look and some of those symbols do look similar to things i've drawn, but none are exact except for those two in the bottom.

The triangular shape is the formation of orange orbs I've seen a few times in the UK. Perhaps we receive more information through our dream state then we actually think.

Everytime ET flys over, they're met with hostility, so maybe this is a new way of contact.

It wouldn't be the first time. There have been several reports investigated by the CIA where people have made some form of contact with aliens through computers, radios, and in some cases dreams. There were only two instances where the CIA closed cases without any verdict, but I dont know too much about them.

Thanks

Stonewolf

Before we can answer you question, please can you explain what 'corcles' & 'intricite patterns' are?

True, but even through the media I've never seen anything like these symbols before. I took a closer look and some of those symbols do look similar to things i've drawn, but none are exact except for those two in the bottom.

here are just a few of the ones i've dreamed about

post-71859-1208903385_thumb.jpg

post-71859-1208903391_thumb.jpg

I always find the triangular pattern interesting - it occurs quite alot in these sort of symbols, I'm wondering if its some sort of basic star chart

Before we can answer you question, please can you explain what 'corcles' & 'intricite patterns' are?

lol whoops. thats supposed to be circles. the circles are different sizes, from small to large, and the patterns are different geographical shapes and angles consisting of either straight lines, curved lines, or both.

Well if anyone has anymore info on the triangular patterns I'd be greatful if you'd post it. Especially if it's from your own drawings/dreams

I have had a bizarre thing happen to me and have been looking for a logical explanation of this but so far, none has arisen. I went to bed one night at 12:30 p.m. and woke up at 6:00 a.m. Slept very soundly. Did not awaken or dream. I was in the bathroom when I turned slightly as I was looking into the mirror and discovered pen marks on the back of my nightgown in the area of my right shoulder blade. I thought, where did that come from? The marks are like someone took a pen and scribbled a drawing on me. This was not on the gown when I went to bed as I normally lay the gown face down on the bed before putting it on and open the hem of it before drawing it over my head. I would have seen the backside of the gown before putting it on.

I went back upstairs then and looked in the bed to see if I had dropped a pen there and had rolled around on top of it in the night. I found no pen in the bed. There were a couple of pens on the nightstand, so I tested them on the inside hem of the gown to see if either of them matched the marks on the back. The ink colors were the same, but there was a noticeable difference in the marks caused by the difference in pressure and style.

This is rather unnerving to me as I've been trying to explain to myself how I could go to bed, sleep through the night, and wake up with a drawing on my back that I did not feel being placed there. Nobody was in the house except my son that night, and he thought I was crazy to even ask the question if he had done such a thing. He's nearly 22 and not interested or apt to be doing something like that to his mother in the night. If it was a paranormal activity, the entity must be very strong to pick up a pen and draw with it. I've even emailed a friend who is an alien abductee to see if he has ever heard of anyone being abducted and then returned with drawings on them.

But as I say, I was out like a light and not aware of anything happening. Perhaps a logical explanation will turn up yet.

Here are the pictures of the drawing, turned right side up as seen while wearing the gown in picture 1, and upside down in picture 2. There is something like a figure in the middle of the marks, and I'm wondering if it is a symbol. When I look at the picture, it gives me the impression that it means something.

post-61201-1208971537_thumb.jpg

post-61201-1208971559_thumb.jpg

I have had a bizarre thing happen to me and have been looking for a logical explanation of this but so far, none has arisen. I went to bed one night at 12:30 p.m. and woke up at 6:00 a.m. Slept very soundly. Did not awaken or dream. I was in the bathroom when I turned slightly as I was looking into the mirror and discovered pen marks on the back of my nightgown in the area of my right shoulder blade. I thought, where did that come from? The marks are like someone took a pen and scribbled a drawing on me. This was not on the gown when I went to bed as I normally lay the gown face down on the bed before putting it on and open the hem of it before drawing it over my head. I would have seen the backside of the gown before putting it on.

I went back upstairs then and looked in the bed to see if I had dropped a pen there and had rolled around on top of it in the night. I found no pen in the bed. There were a couple of pens on the nightstand, so I tested them on the inside hem of the gown to see if either of them matched the marks on the back. The ink colors were the same, but there was a noticeable difference in the marks caused by the difference in pressure and style.

This is rather unnerving to me as I've been trying to explain to myself how I could go to bed, sleep through the night, and wake up with a drawing on my back that I did not feel being placed there. Nobody was in the house except my son that night, and he thought I was crazy to even ask the question if he had done such a thing. He's nearly 22 and not interested or apt to be doing something like that to his mother in the night. If it was a paranormal activity, the entity must be very strong to pick up a pen and draw with it. I've even emailed a friend who is an alien abductee to see if he has ever heard of anyone being abducted and then returned with drawings on them.

But as I say, I was out like a light and not aware of anything happening. Perhaps a logical explanation will turn up yet.

Here are the pictures of the drawing, turned right side up as seen while wearing the gown in picture 1, and upside down in picture 2. There is something like a figure in the middle of the marks, and I'm wondering if it is a symbol. When I look at the picture, it gives me the impression that it means something.

I HAVE SEEN SYMBOLS AS WELL

post-68927-1209513975_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

QUOTE (salacia @ Apr 23 2008, 05:28 PM)

I HAVE SEEN SYMBOLS AS WELL

Where did you see and/or find these symbols, sir?!?

The last post in this thread was 5 years ago, Curley. OP is no longer around.

Edited by phantasia