Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

brainwashing conspiracies

man_in_mudboots

the american schooll systems brainwash kids. i realized this one day. the teacher asked me 'how was the life style of the inuit (eskimo) tribes?' i said 'they were nomadic' she said 'no, they were nomads' i said, 'thats the noun form of the adjective nomadic' she said 'no, nomadic isnt a word.' i said, 'look it up in the dictionary' and imediatly after the teacher said it wasnt a word, all my fellow students started talking like i was completly stupid, because the teacher is always right, knows every thing, bow down under their infiniate wisdom, stupid kids,accept what the people others say are smarter or better than you think.

it is a form of brainwash.* is it like that in other countries?

are teenagers really rebelious and new thinkers? of course not, how can you be rebellious when your talking, dressing, acting, and thinking he same way as every other teen on the planet? they are scared to death to not go with the trends or dissagree with their freinds, brain washed by fads!

adults too, but brain washed by politics and popular opinion!

nobody accepts new ideas, is scared to death to think anything 'they' say is strange, do anything that 'they' say isnt normal, this is truly brainwashing. odnt you see the pattern? no, of course not, youve been brainwashed too, havent you?

*yes, thats why i had to start home schooling. i urge others to do the same.

Edited by man_in_mudboots

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• man_in_mudboots

• Fenris

• Fluffybunny

• The Gryphon

mudboots,

Not to start an argument. Your reasoning is correct in some ways and incorrect in others.

Schools teach what a school board decides that they teach. Many school boards are elected and bend to the will of political correctness. I grew up in a South Western state that never taught slavery, and the impact on America. We were never taught about Santa Anna and the Alamo. This was many many moons ago.

And yes teachers are arrogant when it comes to their attitudes about what they are teaching. I have had many run-ins with those in power at the educational level. It's not a question of Brainwashing, but a question of prevention of questioning ideas and teachings. Of selecting what is going to be taught, and what is going to be whitewashed. Over the years Adults have decided that it would 'harm' kids to learn the truth. (Reasons: It causes racism and hate. It causes kids to distrust their government and question authority) When these kids grow up and find that they have been shielded from the truth, they hate and distrust and question.

are teenagers really rebelious and new thinkers? of course not, they are scared to death to not go with the trends or dissagree with their freinds, brain washed by fads!

Kids dress and do as others to fit in. We are a social animal and NEED to be accepted. We follow the crowd in order to be accepted by our peer group.

We all have a certain sense to rebel against our parents and other authority as we grow up. It is a natural part of learning to live on our own. Even social animals do this.

Where brainwashing comes in, is repeating a lie so often that it becomes the truth.

Most people's opinion on most decisions come from sixty seconds or less of information. Those that read read newspapers or magazines are often subjected to a slanted view of an event. (Some call it an editorial dressed as a news story)

You can only be brainwashed if you allow yourself to be brainwashed.

I've ranted enough.

Peace

nice post dude in mudboots. I mean that.

its amazing what a year might make up in maturity to our people

like, every year ya might look back and say chit, I was an idiot back then believing what i believed, did what I did, -- this keeps on going.

Its why the military likes to grab young lads, and give these playstation trained kids a big trigger, allow them to smell a bit of gunpowerder,give them a taste of peadophilia in makeshift intl bordellos, get some dirty deeds done before the same get a dose of the real goings on in the world and put them is situations where if they survive and live a couple of more years, they'll regret and resent everything they were brainwashed to believe is right and you get the flip-side. If amerika knew how many people (ex-military) turned against the country and are doing the david koresh thing once maturity set in, no wonder they're building helicopters to the tune of one evey hour on the hour to prepare for whats gonna happen in that sorry land. Total police state, UN unbridled powers to separate families and imprison legions of ppl while the perceived betrayal of trust breeds the worst type of anger among the populus.

Check this out, all you hear about prisons is that there is overcrowding and underfunding blah blah blah. Is it really? REALLY ??? No Way meng! For sure??

For what the heck reason is there about (4) F O U R -- one less than Fyve, masssive prisons in Georgia capable of holding 100 000 plus each that are EMPTY ---HELLLLO! Just staffed by maintenance wanks.

and that is just one state.

Give me a brake. I wish the whole continent would just grow up and prepare.

and by the way what every your name happens to be in here what some guy called islam or aslan whatever that decided it was appropriate to edit the initial post

HEHEHEHEHEHE pls receive a collective answer of how many fingers I am holding up here in legislature.

Its why the military likes to grab young lads, and give these playstation trained kids a big trigger, allow them to smell a bit of gunpowerder,give them a taste of peadophilia in makeshift intl bordellos,

What the hell are you talking about? huh.gif

Give me a brake. I wish the whole continent would just grow up and prepare.

and by the way what every your name happens to be in here what some guy called islam or aslan whatever that decided it was appropriate to edit the initial post

The guy called islam or aslan or whatever is sending you an IM. I suggest you read it carefully before you post such nonsense again.

Its why the military likes to grab young lads, and give these playstation trained kids a big trigger, allow them to smell a bit of gunpowerder,give them a taste of peadophilia in makeshift intl bordellos, 

What the hell are you talking about?

I have to agree with fluffybunny, I don't quit follow.

However,

man_in_mudboots I agree that 'nomadic' and 'nomads' are the same, and the former is indeed a word. grin2.gif Just sounds like you have a stupid teacher, however I thnk home schooling is a bit extreme. Something similar did happen to me once... I just can't remember the story, just that I had a really stupid teacher who showed obvious favouritism towards female members of class, and she once accepted an answer a girl said but had on;y 5 minutes before claimed it was wrong when a guy said it. wacko.gif

are teenagers really rebelious and new thinkers? of course not, they are scared to death to not go with the trends or dissagree with their freinds, brain washed by fads!

Kids dress and do as others to fit in. We are a social animal and NEED to be accepted. We follow the crowd in order to be accepted by our peer group. We all have a certain sense to rebel against our parents and other authority as we grow up. It is a natural part of learning to live on our own. Even social animals do this.

maybe some of us dontgetit.gif .........

anyway, what im talking about here is not making kids beleive the truth, but giving them the idea that what 'they' say is truth is all that exists....not to have any new ideas, what 'they' say is truth is all that exists, and anyone with a new idea is weird, the idea is stupid, and MY GOD, dont listen to them! their new idea is not what we say is truth, and every thing we say is truth is truth.

Gottcha.....

Most kids will over time find a social nitche that they can belong too.

But schools, teachers, governments and so on have always proclaimed that what they say is the truth, and curses to those who disagree.

I had a teacher in high school that was so bad on facts, that if she told me the sky was blue, I would have gone out to check. crying.gif

I had a teacher in high school that was so bad on facts, that if she told me the sky was blue, I would have gone out to check.

ha ha ha. i would have argued with her just for the sake of proving her wrong.

i think i just understood mr ericat. hes saying (or rather, trying to) that the military brainwashes. they 'break you apart and build you back up the way they want you'

and, 'make you obey the order to walk straight into a mine feild' to quote my fathers least favorite seargant. in other words, do exactly waht they tell you too, when they tell you to, and do it with all sorts of mind games and physcological torture. make sense?

I was referring to the pedophelia comment...

Some teachers don't know much and do make mistakes, that is why there are retirements and forced retirements for many teachers. Some teachers are there for the pay checks and don't care about the kids they are not babysitters. Teaching is hard and diffcult. Some act like creeps and some act nice and are very good at their jobs.

However, most teachers are career changers so they quit their other job usually because they hate working with people and teaching is one profession that required no co-workers.

It happens. Without saying too much, it's more common among the lower ranks in the military than you might think. As to the upper ranks actually encouraging this type of behavior, well that should be judged on an individual basis.

the school system is just not very efficient . Out of my school of 34 teachers only 4 actually have credentials to teach . Furthermore , school boards are often times one sided / biased on a certain political party . Because of this books with morals that not everyone agrees on are often given to the students to read .

As for mind control , you could say that most school boards do attempt mind control . With crap like the zero tolerance policy ( the policy that includes the part about how all student who bring toe nail clippers to school must obviously be terrorists rolleyes.giftongue.gif ) you begin to wonder if the schools focus is to drill in PC as morally correct or actually attempt to teach ? huh.gif

It happens. Without saying too much, it's more common among the lower ranks in the military than you might think. As to the upper ranks actually encouraging this type of behavior, well that should be judged on an individual basis.

I was in the Army. Combat Medic. I am very proud of that. You are lucky that you are not in the same room with me saying what you just wrote.

You would find it most unpleasant.

I would highly advise you come back with some type of proof are at least some articles that support what you just said, or you should apologize. Quickly.

Ericat...???

Main Entry: no·mad Pronunciation: 'nO-"mad, British also 'nä-

Function: noun

Etymology: Latin nomad-, nomas member of a wandering pastoral people, from Greek, from nemein

1 : a member of a people who have no fixed residence but move from place to place usually seasonally and within a well-defined territory

2 : an individual who roams about aimlessly

- nomad adjective

- no·mad·ism /'nO-"ma-"di-z&m/ noun

Main Entry: no·mad·ic Pronunciation: nO-'ma-dikFunction: adjective1 : of, relating to, or characteristic of nomads <a nomadic tribe>2 : roaming about from place to place aimlessly, frequently, or without a fixed pattern of movement

Urielsfire...I doubt there is a conspiracy to create pedophiles in the US armed forces.

Out of my school of 34 teachers only 4 actually have credentials to teach.

is that an anartica thing? in louisiana you can only be a substitute teacher without credentials.

I knew there was a reason I never liked school, everything they tell you must be believed whistling2.gif

We had a computer teacher that knew nothing about computers and could you believe it, he is now working for the government in an IT job and he still doesn't know what he is doing rolleyes.gif

• 2 months later...
I knew there was a reason I never liked school, everything they tell you must be beleived.

exactly. you jsut summed up my first main point. wink2.gif

I had a teacher in high school that was so bad on facts, that if she told me the sky was blue, I would have gone out to check.

ha ha ha. i would have argued with her just for the sake of proving her wrong.

Mudboots, The military doesn't brainwash anybody, and neither does your school. Instead of being so contentious (def: likes to argue) listen to what they tell you then go find the truth, and if you feel you must bring it back and confront them with it, do it.

Oh by the way, not everything on the WWW. is the truth

Fluffy, as a fellow (EX)Medcorps grunt, I'm right with you there. Though I can see where some people get a misguided opinion.... from the bully mentality often seen in the infantry. Though where he extrapolates that into peadophillia beats me.

Mudboots, whilst I can see what your saying, what happens in educational facilitys (here in the UK at least, and I've seen enough to believe its the same stateside) wouldn't class as brainwashing per se. The phsycology is slightly diffrent. In brainwashing, what you know to be the truth is over-ridden by the new learned responce, what a lot of teachers do is try to limit the information given so the student only has the the ability to reach the "acceptable" 'truth' that is being taught rather than one formed on consideration of all the facts.

This means of course that they have to maintain the illusion that authority is always right, a myth that all too many people in positions of power have built and perpetuated (The whole "Infalability of the papacy" for one extream example).

For you (And I) that disagreement was about the semantics of the word "Nomadic" and he was clearly in the wrong...... for that type of teacher however, it was about the fact that you where questioning his authority, you where therefor a dangerous element that needed vilifying and singled out for derision before you got the other students to also question that authority.

Now not all teachers fall into that catagory, some actualy earn the respect for their authority by explaining their position and being right..... by allowing students to reach their own conclusions after access to as wide a range of facts and opinions as possible.... these are the better teachers, of which there are woefully few in our education system.

Oh by the way, not everything on the WWW. is the truth

i know. why did you feel the need to tell me this?

as a (EX)Medcorps grunt, I'm right with you there. Though I can see where some people get a misguided opinion.... from the bully mentality often seen in the infantry.

of course, i could easily say that they have brainwashed you, and thats why you deny it, but i preferr to argue this out.

Mudboots, whilst I can see what your saying, what happens in educational facilitys wouldn't class as brainwashing per se. The phsycology is slightly different. In brainwashing, what you know to be the truth is over-ridden by the new learned responce, what a lot of teachers do is try to limit the information given so the student only has the the ability to reach the "acceptable" 'truth' that is being taught rather than one formed on consideration of all the facts.

i know, but thats the best word i could think of for it at the time. i now preferr 'thought control' because i think that better describes it.

for that type of teacher however, it was about the fact that you were questioning his authority, you where therefore a dangerous element that needed vilifying and singled out for derision before you got the other students to also question that authority.

does that make the authority any more right though? she was still attempting to control the other students thoughts, weather she knew it or not, or weather that was her main purpose or no.