Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

does anyone else feel a change is coming?

telirium

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• John from Lowell

• BlackFrost

• (Moonlight)

yes i feel exactly the same.overwhelming feelings indeed of a desire for change and a new experience.it`s that feeling like im going to move far away from here and start a new life somewhere without knowing what to expect other than GREAT change .i have been drawn to the stars all my life but especially this last 2 years it`s been more intense.so maybe just maybe the change will come from the stars:) you can see great changes in the world right now but nothing universally unique n EPIC like i feel is about to happen.happy to see others feel the change is coming. In the mean time_Take care- post-60038-1209403446_thumb.jpg

You stole the words out of my mouth.

Although I said that thing about the new year, I have felt it too over the last few years. A strong desire for a great change. One of the things that sparked my interest into the paranormal, in fact.

This has been so much so that three years ago, I feel like I was a different (but not too different) person.

it`s that feeling like im going to move far away from here and start a new life somewhere without knowing what to expect other than GREAT change .i have been drawn to the stars all my life

EXACTLY. Have you felt like something is going to 'pull you up' and out of here?

You stole the words out of my mouth.

Although I said that thing about the new year, I have felt it too over the last few years. A strong desire for a great change. One of the things that sparked my interest into the paranormal, in fact.

This has been so much so that three years ago, I feel like I was a different (but not too different) person.

exactly the same here.post-60038-1209581450_thumb.jpg

it`s that feeling like im going to move far away from here and start a new life somewhere without knowing what to expect other than GREAT change .i have been drawn to the stars all my life

EXACTLY. Have you felt like something is going to 'pull you up' and out of here?

.it`s more like a falling sensation.i don`t know, maybe!.i go with the flow whatever happens."let me feel im fallin"or pull me up, it`s all gonna be alright anyway i hope!post-60038-1209582082_thumb.jpg

Well the general consensus seem's to be all bad.Thats's a good thing.That show's that it isn't one person thinking they are crazy.The real world,the one we dont see is changing.there is too much to cover in one posting,but to put it simply we are a planet of disconnected people.To see this being brought up,at least show's some people are starting to feel it.And it all is the same theme:Something big,and bad,is coming.Why would anyone expect anything less?You see all the horrible things going on in the world,and you ask yourself;How did it get to this point?We let it happen.But i could go on,but i wont.A very informative video is really what can let you just kick back and absorb all the info...good and bad.Watch this,please,and do realise not everything is what it seem's.... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009 ....And here is one more person's opinion on how it will go...(commentary,no video) Here: http://www.mayanmajix.com/art565.html....ok,now that you have read that,(please read it first before going on with what im posting now)Here: CIA chief says China's rapid military buildup troubling Wed Apr 30, 3:41 PM ET

WASHINGTON (AFP) - CIA chief Michael Hayden charged Wednesday that China was beefing up its military with "remarkable speed and scope," calling the buildup "troubling."

The Chinese, he said, had fully absorbed the lessons of both Gulf wars, developing and integrating advanced weaponry into a modern military force.

Hayden said while Beijing's new capabilities could pose a risk to US forces and interests in the region, the military modernization was as much about projecting strength as anything else.

"After two centuries of perceived Western hegemony, China is determined to flex its muscle," he said in a speech at Kansas State University. "It sees an advanced military force as an essential element of great power status."

But it is the intelligence community's view that any Chinese regime, even a democratic one, will have similar national goals, said Hayden, once the highest-ranking military intelligence officer in the armed forces.

"Don't misunderstand. The military buildup is troubling because it reinforces long-held concerns about Chinese intentions towards Taiwan," he said.

"But even without that issue, we assess the buildup would continue -- albeit one that might look somewhat different," he said.

Taiwan and China split in 1949 at the end of a civil war, but Beijing still sees the island as part of its territory.

The United States, obliged by law to offer Taiwan a means of self-defense if its security is threatened, is the leading arms supplier to the island.

Hayden said even though China was a competitor in the economic realm and increasingly on the geopolitical stage, it was "not an inevitable enemy."

"There are good policy choices available to both Washington and Beijing that can keep us on the largely peaceful, constructive path we've been on for almost 40 years now," he said.

A Pentagon report said this year that China had boosted total military spending in 2007 to more than twice its declared budget.

The report raised concern over China's expanding military power, including its development of cruise and ballistic missiles capable of striking aircraft carriers and other warships at sea, anti-satellite weapons and intercontinental ballistic missiles.

China dismissed the Pentagon report as an exaggeration, made in order to justify US sales of military hardware to Beijing's rival Taiwan.

The Pentagon estimated China's total military spending in 2007 at between 97 and 139 billion dollars, more than double China's declared budget of 45 billion dollars.

Edited by Allegory

I do feel the change. It is as if time is racing towards it. Ask a small child if the day goes by slowly as some of us remember it used to do. They will say no.

The change is the paradigm shift, the lifting of the veil, the cosmic consciousness, the next great awakening, the start of a new cycle, age, eon.

I fully agree with you Clovis.

Well the general consensus seem's to be all bad.Thats's a good thing.That show's that it isn't one person thinking they are crazy.The real world,the one we dont see is changing.there is too much to cover in one posting,but to put it simply we are a planet of disconnected people.To see this being brought up,at least show's some people are starting to feel it.And it all is the same theme:Something big,and bad,is coming.Why would anyone expect anything less?You see all the horrible things going on in the world,and you ask yourself;How did it get to this point?We let it happen.But i could go on,but i wont.A very informative video is really what can let you just kick back and absorb all the info...good and bad.Watch this,please,and do realise not everything is what it seem's.... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009 ....And here is one more person's opinion on how it will go...(commentary,no video) Here: http://www.mayanmajix.com/art565.html

In reply to ~ "That show's that it isn't one person thinking they are crazy.The real world, the one we dont see is changing" ~ I have always 'felt' there is a reality that is hidden - above or below from our senses... and that this is what is 'shaking up', and many sensitive people are feeling it, and unnerved by it. I say again ~ a paradym shift of some sort is coming ~ a change in reality..... and in regards to 2012, well.. its not the end of the world, but a change. Perhaps we will experience Time differently, or our consciousness will evolve.

Something is definitely going on... I feel as if I have just been dragged into the equation. I have been given (or possibly have always had) some sort of strange connection to the 'stars' in the last week.. Something is up.. I can feel it. It's an uneasy feeling laced with excitement and just a sprinkle of fear..

Something is definitely going on... I feel as if I have just been dragged into the equation. I have been given (or possibly have always had) some sort of strange connection to the 'stars' in the last week.. Something is up.. I can feel it. It's an uneasy feeling laced with excitement and just a sprinkle of fear..

T'is very uneasy. I don't believe 2012 will be the end of the world... but I feel as though somethings coming. Just... who knows what. I feel as though it's going to be either really good, or really bad... I hope for everyone's sake, that it's the former. Even neither is okay with me, I don't mind being wrong, especially if it's bad.

~Moonlight

Like many of you who have posted here, I've felt all my life that a big event/change was coming, and as I get older, the feeling just gets stronger. I definately think that we are on the verge of an earthshattering event, not just once in a lifetime, but once in several lifetimes. Something that will be told for thousands of years to come.

Just yesterday I was thinking about the cyclic nature of political structures and nations and the fall of Rome, the end of the colonial era, and that the US is probably coming to the end of it's cycle, preparing for it's fall. Maybe it's this change of power that I feel coming, or maybe it's the climate change, the beginning of a new climatological era (ice age/hot age/whatever). Perhaps some sort of large natural disaster in the way of an asteroid or supervolcano. Maybe some sort of brilliant scientific discovery that not only changes how we see ourselves and our world, but the whole universe. Or maybe it's something even stranger that we're not even expecting (first conctact perhaps?).

What I find interesting is that even though there are likely to be huge ramifications to this change, and some (or even most) of them may be bad, and rough times may be ahead, I find myself looking forward to this change with great anticipation. It's as though this change is due, it is time for this to happen, and regardless of the consequences, it needs to happen before we can move forward.

I absolutely feel it, too. My guess is the events leading up to 2012 are gonna be pretty wild.

Consciousness evolution is my guess for 2012, btw. It's not the end of the world, it's the end of the world as we know it. So really, there's no reason to fear it, it's not the end, just a new beginning. Getting past that mindset is gonna be what helps us get through 2012.

Anyway, yes, I feel the world changing. I feel like the world is coming apart at the seams, like reality itself is less stable. These next few years are a good time t obe alive, because the world is more interesting than ever before, and things are happening faster than they ever have before.

Like many of you who have posted here, I've felt all my life that a big event/change was coming, and as I get older, the feeling just gets stronger. I definately think that we are on the verge of an earthshattering event, not just once in a lifetime, but once in several lifetimes. Something that will be told for thousands of years to come.

Just yesterday I was thinking about the cyclic nature of political structures and nations and the fall of Rome, the end of the colonial era, and that the US is probably coming to the end of it's cycle, preparing for it's fall. Maybe it's this change of power that I feel coming, or maybe it's the climate change, the beginning of a new climatological era (ice age/hot age/whatever). Perhaps some sort of large natural disaster in the way of an asteroid or supervolcano. Maybe some sort of brilliant scientific discovery that not only changes how we see ourselves and our world, but the whole universe. Or maybe it's something even stranger that we're not even expecting (first conctact perhaps?).

What I find interesting is that even though there are likely to be huge ramifications to this change, and some (or even most) of them may be bad, and rough times may be ahead, I find myself looking forward to this change with great anticipation. It's as though this change is due, it is time for this to happen, and regardless of the consequences, it needs to happen before we can move forward.

WELL SAID. I AGREE. Whatever and Whenever it is ~ something needs to change the path we are heading down.

Time traveling would be cool if it was me. Other than that I've always wished that I would still be in the timeline when them aliens finally communicate with us.

Hope for an end to corruption and a new government that actually serves the people in the USA and not international investors.

Just a humble thought;

Governments serving their people (ya know why we vote for em) 'on a global level' rather than being puppets to the Private Global Corporate (real) Power Elite?...What a cool change that would be eh.

Maybe when we get a One World Government eh.

'Thou shalt stop bull'sh*tting yourself Rebel.'

:rofl::lol::rofl:

linked-image

WELL SAID. I AGREE. Whatever and Whenever it is ~ something needs to change the path we are heading down.

Many times I think of death and rebirth in this way. The new can not be wished into being until the old is no longer desired. So much of what we see in todays world needs to be disliked in order for the evolution of thought to take place.

You are wise if you can see and appreciate the process of steps that real change requires in order for it to take place. What we are viewing at this time are the manifestations to encourage or energize the desire for structural change. Without the collective desire for change by the general populations of our world, the energy for it to happen is just not there.

As I see it, the year 2012 is a time when the energy reading of our worlds populations will have the most impact for these potential changes. Everything that happens between now and then is designed to influence the desire and the awareness level of the human collective. This will set the tone for all who an agenda of any kind. The ground rules for power and wealth will shift. They will need to include the well being of the general population.

Many times I think of death and rebirth in this way. The new can not be wished into being until the old is no longer desired. So much of what we see in todays world needs to be disliked in order for the evolution of thought to take place.

You are wise if you can see and appreciate the process of steps that real change requires in order for it to take place. What we are viewing at this time are the manifestations to encourage or energize the desire for structural change. Without the collective desire for change by the general populations of our world, the energy for it to happen is just not there.

As I see it, the year 2012 is a time when the energy reading of our worlds populations will have the most impact for these potential changes. Everything that happens between now and then is designed to influence the desire and the awareness level of the human collective. This will set the tone for all who an agenda of any kind. The ground rules for power and wealth will shift. They will need to include the well being of the general population.

Hope ya right on the money there Johnny. :tu:

Just a humble thought;

Governments serving their people (ya know why we vote for em) 'on a global level' rather than being puppets to the Private Global Corporate (real) Power Elite?...What a cool change that would be eh.

Maybe when we get a One World Government eh.

'Thou shalt stop bull'sh*tting yourself Rebel.'

:rofl::lol::rofl:

linked-image

Is not the whole etymology of the word government 'rule the mind'? ment as in mental. Their purpose is to enslave from day one.

The etymology for terrorist is interesting since it was first attributed to the state. To the government.

"If the basis of a popular government in peacetime is virtue, its basis in a time of revolution is virtue and terror -- virtue, without which terror would be barbaric; and terror, without which virtue would be impotent." [Robespierre, speech in Fr. National Convention, 1794]

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=terrorism

Whoever controls the current definition of words controls the worlds. Words are power in many more ways than we commonly imagine.

Accurate assessment IMHO Thus is the true nature of the phoenix. Thus is the nature of the slave class when it rises and its sons become rulers. Thus is the nature of coal before it becomes a diamond. After the dark came the light. Before the light was darkness.

Edited by Clovis

It really is good to know other people feel this way. I'm always watching the news, and thinking 'ooh, could this be it, maybe that's the start of it there'. A lot of my friends are of the 'yeah, it would be nice if things would change', or the 'I want things to change', mind, but they all look at me funny when I say, 'Well, things ARE going to change, and soon. Can't you FEEL it coming?'

I wonder in proportion, like 1 in every (random number) of people feel a change is on the way.

Anyway, yes, I feel the world changing. I feel like the world is coming apart at the seams, like reality itself is less stable. These next few years are a good time t obe alive, because the world is more interesting than ever before, and things are happening faster than they ever have before.

I've actually been wondering about that too. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do that, but I can imagine that maybe the Astral Plane is changing, assuming it exists.

The many wonders of the universe never cease to amaze me, terrible pun aside.

Hi guys, ive been visiting this website for some time now but up until reading this thread i hadnt felt the need to share my opinions.

But this is absolutely fascinating, something that I also believe in, strongly, stronger than anything else.

Ive been feeling this way for about 3-4 years, and at the very same time I became drawn to looking at the stars at night, particurlarly 'Orion' and it seemed to make me realise the possibility of change, in fact the CERTAINTY of change. Somethings going to happen which I cannot figure out, although I feel certain that the world will not 'end' as such, merely change. Most ancient civilisations seemed to understand this, and the stars seem to hold the key.

I kept these thoughts and ideas to myself for a year or so, carefully thinking things over in my mind, and also trying to figure out exactly why these feelings of expectance and anxiety had suddenly taken hold of me until I realised that I could'nt keep it to myself, I felt I had almost a right to discuss it with others, and so one night I was sat with my girlfriend in my garden admiring the stars when I decided to try and have a conversation about what could be out there for us, what HUGE event could happen, 2012 or not, that could change absolutely everything and I kid you not, she blacked out.

From then on, Ive been convinced, especially after recent discussions with my dad, who has also told me that he believes in this upcoming 'event' aswell, and links it strongly to the Egyptians.

I'm absolutely thrilled to see that more and more people are becoming aware, somethings coming up and we all know it, just like whatever it is out there does too.