Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

does anyone else feel a change is coming?

telirium

The revolution could be:

1. UFOs

2. Nuclear Holocaust (not just the US and Russia have nukes anymore).

3. Matrix-type of lifting the veil. The world takes the red pill. Solving of paranormal phenomenon.

4. Second coming of Christ (evangelical types are very antsy nowadays).

5. Collapse of the United States. Nations come and go. If you look at a map of Europe from 1800, you will see.

Keep in mind that people have been predicting the end of the world for thousands of years, watching for signs.

The old-school mentality was to be safe, don't rock the boat, wait for good things to come to you.

Now people think that they may not have forever to wait around for things to be right. They many not have a chance to grow old.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• John from Lowell

• BlackFrost

• (Moonlight)

No one knows me on this site anymore.

Before I left I was a very prominant member, and known across this board for my skeptism and enthusiastic logics.

I just spent a year travelling around the world, living in small villages in jungles and mountains, talking with very wise people. And they all say the same thing.

And from everything, everything i've learned while i've been away, from the deepest truths and beginnings of religion to the ultimate change of Age we are about to embrace has convinced me fully. Convinced a man who just a year ago called himself the very definition of Skeptic, that great change is imminent.

hey BurnSide. I haven't been on in a long time either so its good to see someone i remember. :tu:

No one knows me on this site anymore.

Before I left I was a very prominant member, and known across this board for my skeptism and enthusiastic logics.

I just spent a year travelling around the world, living in small villages in jungles and mountains, talking with very wise people. And they all say the same thing.

And from everything, everything i've learned while i've been away, from the deepest truths and beginnings of religion to the ultimate change of Age we are about to embrace has convinced me fully. Convinced a man who just a year ago called himself the very definition of Skeptic, that great change is imminent.

You are not forgotten , Burnside. But then again a member as old as I probably doesn't count...hell I remember when the 10000th member joining made me feel like an oldbie. Now I'm just prehistoric. :P

As for me, I have been getting the feeling that something big is going to happen around 2010~2014. I'll admit that I am a terrible psychic when in comes to predictions though. Im better suited for the showy stuff. What I feel is slightly different though. While the fall of the US is starting to look like what this prediction may become ( Ive had it for over 8 years now ), I actually get more of a "phoenix" vision. Something big is going to fall, and something bigger shall take its place. Bloodshed leading to peace, a major revolution. Emphasis on the fact that it is not the end of civilization as we know it, but the beginning of something greater.

Oh, and while I did just admit I'm not the best to see for predictions, I think I would at the very least sense something much larger if the world was ending. So sorry to all the 2012 enthusiasts.

Edited by Xenojjin

I see the change in the environment, polar ice melting, global warming, natural disasters (most recent ones vulcano in chile and the typhoon in Burma), astronomical events, spiritual awakening, shift in society and among people and governments and so on.

something is cooking, just not boiled over yet.

Sorry to be the naysayer of the party here but...

"The Doom is Nigh" has been a staple of human consciousness since the beginning. Every society feels that. In fact, every generation believes it. That doesn't make it true, however.

Some things are certain. There will be major conflicts, some goverments will change, some people will starve, and die needlessly for some stupid reason. There will also be horrendous natural events that kill lots of people. If these are the 'changes' coming, I guess those are no brainers.

BUT...I do agree more folks are talking about such things. But maybe that in and of itself is the reason. People say they sense it, talk about it, and more start saying it. It feeds on itself.

I'm usually a very laid back person & I dont worry about things like that. But I have to admit that in the last couple of years you can feel something in the air. Something huge is going to happen, I dont know what it is but it's coming. There have been so many "signs" that it's scary. If anything catastrophic happens, we did it to ourselves.

I'm usually a very laid back person & I dont worry about things like that. But I have to admit that in the last couple of years you can feel something in the air. Something huge is going to happen, I dont know what it is but it's coming. There have been so many "signs" that it's scary. If anything catastrophic happens, we did it to ourselves.

What 'signs' are you referring to?

The wide open prediction thing is self fullfilling as well.

If you wake up and feel like you are going to have a bad day, then you proceed to stub your toe, spill your milk, run over the cat, you have fulfilled your own prophecy.

I always feel that we're going to face a big war or something. I'm kinda excited actually, because I always imagine myself being a hero saving a girl's life :D Bullets flying around me and then I jump toward the girl to cover her, and a huge explosion right behind us.... ooohhh, so Hollywood :rolleyes:

Adding to my list above, we just had a major earthquake splatting a large number of people as well. Several big disasters in just about a weeks time, interesting.

I think with the way that things are in the world many want a change they wish for a change and therefore there is that atmosphere of expectation. Truth be said things change everyday sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse (oil price!) but in the end I think it will all even itself out...

What remains to be seen is if we will survive the changes...

What remains to be seen is if we will survive the changes...

I think we will because, as I see it, we are the ones who are creating the changes. We as a group have shifted our intent enough so that we will outlive our lessons.

Sorry to be the naysayer of the party here but...

"The Doom is Nigh" has been a staple of human consciousness since the beginning. Every society feels that. In fact, every generation believes it. That doesn't make it true, however.

Some things are certain. There will be major conflicts, some goverments will change, some people will starve, and die needlessly for some stupid reason. There will also be horrendous natural events that kill lots of people. If these are the 'changes' coming, I guess those are no brainers.

BUT...I do agree more folks are talking about such things. But maybe that in and of itself is the reason. People say they sense it, talk about it, and more start saying it. It feeds on itself.

Actually, I'm inclined to agree with you.

But the "thing" I'm feeling is different, I don't know how to explain it, I can't put it into words. :hmm: Sorry I can't be more specific.

I always feel that we're going to face a big war or something. I'm kinda excited actually, because I always imagine myself being a hero saving a girl's life :D Bullets flying around me and then I jump toward the girl to cover her, and a huge explosion right behind us.... ooohhh, so Hollywood :rolleyes:

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm there or are you for real?

Because if you're serious, and you actually claim to be "excited" at the prospect of war so that you can fulfill your fantasies of being Rambo, then there's something seriously wrong here. :no:

War is not fun, nor is it exciting.

I survived 2 years of war,half of it in an underground bunker, watching people get blown to pieces, shot, mutilated, members of my family taken as POW's and trust me - its NOT exciting and you definitely do NOT want to be a hero because that would dramatically shorten your lifespan.

Yes things are going to happen. Come 2011 everybody is going to jump on an ancient theory of the Mayans claiming that the world is going to end. The War in Iraq will still continue, Barrack Obama will be president (there goes my guns and money) =[ And less and less people will believe in religion. Plus science will come out with something cool like Genetic Enhancement. Changes happen everyday, and yes there are UFO's. Roswell, New Mexico did an autopsy on one.

Changes happen everyday, and yes there are UFO's. Roswell, New Mexico did an autopsy on one.

Any you know this how?

I've felt that there will be some sort of change since the late '70's.Exactly what it is,I cannot tell...but I do feel that the world as we have lived in it will be changed.

A few friends and I have all felt something coming,and to us it feels as though there will be a return to the "old ways"...i.e. hunting,fishing,gathering and growing plants for one's own food.We feel that the people will leave the large cities and dwell in smaller villages or groups,since smaller societies have a better chance of migrating for survival purposes.

Because of this,each of us has been working on building our store of survival knowledge and skills...just in case we are correct in our thoughts.

I think its in our collective psyche. Many are feeling anxious with no obvious reason. Like something is big is about to happen, something is not quite as it should be,things are out of balance. But none of us can say exactly what it is.

Just a humble thought;

Governments serving their people (ya know why we vote for em) 'on a global level' rather than being puppets to the Private Global Corporate (real) Power Elite?...What a cool change that would be eh.

Maybe when we get a One World Government eh.

'Thou shalt stop bull'sh*tting yourself Rebel.'

:rofl::lol::rofl:

linked-image

Why not just the government out of lives completely.Let them deliver the mail and provide for a defense and let us take care of selves

Just a humble thought;

Governments serving their people (ya know why we vote for em) 'on a global level' rather than being puppets to the Private Global Corporate (real) Power Elite?...What a cool change that would be eh.

Maybe when we get a One World Government eh.

'Thou shalt stop bull'sh*tting yourself Rebel.'

:rofl::lol::rofl:

linked-image

Why not just get the government out of lives completely.Let them deliver the mail and provide for a defense and let us take care of ourselves

• 2 months later...

To add to the list also of something big happening is the invasion of Georgia by Russia and the world does nothing about it. Now i dont know about you but i feel like i read this before in a book in world history class.

We're all here to witness and take part in this evolution that is taking place. Those who will become awakened and those who will be stay asleep is of course in question, but by the looks of this thread and others I am enlightened to see that more and more individuals are taking it upon themselves to ignite this inevitable shift and change their perspective in a positive way on what is REALLY going on around us. Unconditional love is key as is meditatiion.

I do also believe that it's quite possible that not everyone will make it to the other dimensions we are destined to encounter. And those who do not are more than likely the evil doers..

Time is our gift and we must treasure every moment.

is it just me or has anyone else been waiting for something monumental to take place? maybe social chaos? maybe ufo contact? maybe time travel? or maybe its all just wishful thinking? but if thats the case then i want to know why i have these, at times, overwhelming feelings of a desire for a change of pace?

I have felt the exact same thing, like something's on the horizon and it's heading our way. Alike to September 11th, I had the same feeling beforehand.

I think also that the closer to Halloween we get, the thinner the veil between our realm and the spiritual realm grows thinner and we feel that on top of everything else we feel about any up and coming event(s).

It's a pretty popular feeling, crossing all walks of life- that feeling that something's about to happen. I listen to George Noory on Coast To Coast every single night and lately he's been claiming the very same feeling.

It doesn't help when all you see, hear or read is all about Armegeddon and the end of the world in the year 2012. That's frightening.

I had a bad feeling at the time of the opening ceremony of the Olympic games this year, could have been random though.

is it just me or has anyone else been waiting for something monumental to take place? maybe social chaos? maybe ufo contact? maybe time travel? or maybe its all just wishful thinking? but if thats the case then i want to know why i have these, at times, overwhelming feelings of a desire for a change of pace?

I feel it too,

when I read those International headlines in my local newspaper, I really feel a change is coming near. Georgia seeking help to the U.S. is one example, and I don't like wars so I don't like them both (for your information, I'm outside Georgia, Russia or the U.S.). But truly, I have some important information about the End Day and the World War III and so I feel scared every morning when I took those papers into my mind.

Yes, I feel it - it's very strong, and usually I can notice things like this. I felt the Tsunami coming in 2004 - I felt it - just a feeling, and it all blows into reality... strange, anyway.