Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angels and dreams

Mia Camille

Ok for the past week now i've been asking before going to bed questions to archangels and then i've been having strange dreams following these questions: example last night i asked Ariel if one day i would get the Big, beautiful old house i want: this is the dream i had:

I was pregnant with my cousin (now born, she's 8 months) little girl, she had asked me to have this baby for her cause she couldn't have one by herself. At one point i literally see my water pop and the i see myself sleeping in a bed with dh and all of a sudden the baby comes out just in time for dh to catch her and that was it, i think it's all i remember.

So i was looking for significations to that this is what i found:To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings.

To dream of giving birth, suggests that you are giving birth to a new idea or project. It also represents new beginnings or some upcoming event.

To dream that you are sleeping, denotes peace of mind. Alternatively, it may also mean that you are ignorant and not fully aware of the conditions and circumstances around you, Sleeping may also be synonymous with death in that it beckons renewal and new beginnings.

So from what i see this sounds positive right?

How accurate do you think this is? Do any of you have had dreams that came true after talking to an angel?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mia Camille

• John from Lowell

• NoahJaymes

• thatgrimlife

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok for the past week now i've been asking before going to bed questions to archangels and then i've been having strange dreams following these questions: example last night i asked Ariel if one day i would get the Big, beautiful old house i want: this is the dream i had:

I think it is good to ask questions like this.

I do not see where you will be moving any time soon, so that beautiful old house is not in your immediate future.

I also suspect that if you and your partner wish to have a child that it will happen.

The dream analysis you suggested is quite valid. We as a culture are in an energy of great change. It is our perceptions that need to expand more than our thinking. Perceptions create energetic potentials and the thought process is about how to deploy potentials.

As you reflect on your inner most wishes, it is good to put aside the value structures you have acquired from your enviorment and look for your truest passions. Then what you give birth to will truly be your own child and not the wishes/desires of another in your life.

John

I think it is good to ask questions like this.

I do not see where you will be moving any time soon, so that beautiful old house is not in your immediate future.

I also suspect that if you and your partner wish to have a child that it will happen.

The dream analysis you suggested is quite valid. We as a culture are in an energy of great change. It is our perceptions that need to expand more than our thinking. Perceptions create energetic potentials and the thought process is about how to deploy potentials.

As you reflect on your inner most wishes, it is good to put aside the value structures you have acquired from your enviorment and look for your truest passions. Then what you give birth to will truly be your own child and not the wishes/desires of another in your life.John

Thanks for you response John, had you read my other post concerning a child or you saw it? and just to make sure i understand correctly the last part i put in bold you mean litteraly give birth to a child or to a project?

:D @ Crywolf!

Thanks for you response John, had you read my other post concerning a child or you saw it? and just to make sure i understand correctly the last part i put in bold you mean litteraly give birth to a child or to a project?

:D @ Crywolf!

Yes I had read your other post and did do a reading for you, so my first two comments were a response to that post within the context of this thread.

Yes to literally give birth to a child or a project. The impression I get is to make sure it is Your desire and not that of another. As was said earlier in that other thread, what you think and feel is much more relivant than any reading you can get from another. You are the master creator being for your own energy. It is your wisdom that counts the most. Everything else is just a guess at best.

BTW I hope the blue is better for the eyes.

i don't mind the color at all it was Crywolf eye's which were sore lol.

oh ok thanks for the reading and i hope it all happens real soon, if you see anything else feel free to let me know...what do you use for readings? and do you know the time frame?

that's it no more questions :rolleyes:

Actually, the neon green bothered mine too. >.> I'd honestly be a little frightened if I had those dreams... Do you want children?

I really like the color...have been trying to use it myself. Am giving it a go...

<_<

Actually, the neon green bothered mine too. >.> I'd honestly be a little frightened if I had those dreams... Do you want children?

;) yes i want 4!!!