Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gang of teenage hoodies kicked former

chemical-licker

Thanato I think you have something there. If these punks don't want to work and drink all day and live off of hand out's and robbery as a way of life lets give them no choice and amputate there legs. These little (insert bad word here) should be given no mercy in there punishment, unfortunately they will be playing x-box in jail for the next 20 years.

No, no surgery what so ever. . . just shoot them in the knee caps and then throw them in a hole (and by hole I do not mean jail. . . dig a hole and throw them in.

~Thanato

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chemical-licker

• Bella-Angelique

• itsnotoutthere

• muddpuppy

Top Posters In This Topic

I must apologise. In my earlier post I typed something along the lines of 'we are being a bit hard on these young lads'. I realise now that whoever had used my computer before me had pressed the 'lib-lock' button so everything I typed came out as complete gibberish. What I actually meant was that these lads should have their throats slit & their dismembered body parts dumped on a landfill site for the crows to peck the rotten flesh from their sorry bones........sorry for any confusion. :tu:

p.s.

Chem. Can I assume that you have the Daily Mail web site in your favourites. May I suggest that you swop it for The Guardian web site, where you won't be able to read about whats really going on in our country thus saving yourself from a possible stomach ulcer & high blood pressure. It was too late for me, but if I can save someone else the pain i'll be happy.

all the best

Its.

p.s.

Chem. Can I assume that you have the Daily Mail web site in your favourites. May I suggest that you swop it for The Guardian web site, where you won't be able to read about whats really going on in our country thus saving yourself from a possible stomach ulcer & high blood pressure. It was too late for me, but if I can save someone else the pain i'll be happy.

all the best

Its.

linked-imageguardian

daily mail linked-image

Edited by chemical-licker

I think you are all being a bit harsh on the poor lads. I expect the problem was that there wasn't a youth center or skate board park in the area. They were probably just bored. If only our local councils looked after the needs of these deprived youngsters then this sort of thing wouldn't happen. And if the police just stopped harrasing them perhap they wouldn't feel so picked on & vent thier frustrations out in this negative manner. Also if the parents were actually paid a decent amount in their benefit payment then they could afford to buy their children the things they really wanted & thus they wouldn't feel so excluded from the mainstream population.

Despite their appearance I suspect that if there were a world war tommorrow these lads would rise to the call & defend their country just like their forefathers did.

linked-image

Funny... I couldn't find this story in the Guardian... how queer.

Funny... I couldn't find this story in the Guardian... how queer.

Ban him..ban him....he said the 'Q' word.

Get it right it's 'Persons Of Opposing Fixed Sexuality' or P.O.O.F.S. for short.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Nooo...that's a terrible idea. If guns were in circulation then they would be using them to commit crimes.

"When guns are outlawed..Only outlaws will have guns.." Sounds 'cliche'ish' and corny, but it's true. It also sounds like the UK at the moment as well.

There would also be plenty of people defending themselves against these nuts. Criminals are usually not very brave. If they even think that you are packing..they will find easier, less deadly targets. It's one of the reasons there are not many home invasions and street muggings in places like Tennessee and Texas. We all have guns (even my 70 year-old mom) and we will not hesitate to use them. And the bad guys know it. Considering the sheer amount of firepower in this state alone..there are relatively few gun related incidences. Mostly because of equality in reciprocity to do bodily harm by the defender. The punks move on or keep to themselves. It's only when you get inequality is there violence (per the very article this thread is about..) If this gentleman could have whipped out even a .22 caliber pistol, he could have pointed it at a couple of the punks and they would have backed off of him. He'd be alive today. But he didn't have the option, so now he's dead at the hands of some punk scum.

The specter of people who might be toting guns for protection is exactly why we don't have this problem in Nashville. Our unofficial mottos: "Welcome to Tennessee, the Patron State of Shooting Stuff!" and "We shoot back..." :gun:

Accost someone for their hard earned money here and you probably will end up with a couple of holes in you that were not there before...

Edited by Pinky Floyd

Ban him..ban him....he said the 'Q' word.

Get it right it's 'Persons Of Opposing Fixed Sexuality' or P.O.O.F.S. for short.

:lol:

This just makes me so sick! My heart goes out to this poor man, and his family! As for the turds that do this kind of cowardly crap, i say drop them into the middle of an on going battle with only their bad attitudes to fight with!

"When guns are outlawed..Only outlaws will have guns.." Sounds 'cliche'ish' and corny, but it's true. It also sounds like the UK at the moment as well.

There would also be plenty of people defending themselves against these nuts. Criminals are usually not very brave. If they even think that you are packing..they will find easier, less deadly targets. It's one of the reasons there are not many home invasions and street muggings in places like Tennessee and Texas. We all have guns (even my 70 year-old mom) and we will not hesitate to use them. And the bad guys know it. Considering the sheer amount of firepower in this state alone..there are relatively few gun related incidences. Mostly because of equality in reciprocity to do bodily harm by the defender. The punks move on or keep to themselves. It's only when you get inequality is there violence (per the very article this thread is about..) If this gentleman could have whipped out even a .22 caliber pistol, he could have pointed it at a couple of the punks and they would have backed off of him. He'd be alive today. But he didn't have the option, so now he's dead at the hands of some punk scum.

The specter of people who might be toting guns for protection is exactly why we don't have this problem in Nashville. Our unofficial mottos: "Welcome to Tennessee, the Patron State of Shooting Stuff!" and "We shoot back..." :gun:

Accost someone for their hard earned money here and you probably will end up with a couple of holes in you that were not there before...

The same goes for the state of Georgia ;)

this whole plan could have gone off, killing hundred's of kids...The kids that did this to this poor man, and devastated his family should burn in hell........ :angry:

Ok lets not exaggerate here. I hate how everything gets exaggerated for one reason or another. Even the experts are saying only a few dozen students at most could have been killed/injured (not hundreds). I realize to some it might be splitting hairs here but I hate to see things blown way out of proportion (especially by the media). I will not go into further detail about this on a public forum. Luckily the parents did what good parents should do and kept something from happening. A little too late for this one kid? Yes, but at least in time for others....

Now for anyone doubting that the UK legally allowing guns to be in the hands of solid responsible citizens I want you to think of a few things. First off this man was hit with a stick. Are you prepared to ban trees? Cricket? Lacrosse? Tire changing tools? The UK has banned sticks (namely clubs or whatnot) and this man was killed with a tree branch. Think about that and try to come up with something to ban in order to feel better.....

Second is I want you to express your feelings to this mans family. I want you to walk up to his family, after his funeral, and tell them how much you dislike guns, how you agree with the UKs gun laws and that a soldier who served his country and the world (UN) has no right to defend his life with the tools he defended his country with. I want you to tell them that his right ( a foreign term in a monarchy I know) to defend himself was less important than the CHANCE some idiot would get a gun and harm some innocent person. I want you to pull out statistics and charts showing them how much better off the UK is now that guns and other "weapons" are banned. Finally I want you to advise them on how a 55 year old former soldier is supposed to defend himself against several attackers half his age and how he went wrong.

Third I want someone to tell me what this man SHOULD have done other than fight back and die several days later? His country as a whole allowed him no legal options here and would have ruined his life if he would have exercised illegal means of defense. What was he supposed to do? He did all he could go because of messed up laws. Other than lay down and die what was he supposed to do? Evidently he is an acceptable statistical number because "guns are bad".

Kevin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

WHAT A SAD DAY

Gang of teenage hoodies kicked former soldier to death for £5 they wanted to spend on booze and drugs

Last updated at 14:44pm on 23rd April 2008 linked-image Comments

linked-imageBattered to death: Stephen Green during his years with Royal Ordinance

A gang of teenage hoodies desperate for cash to spend on booze and drugs kicked a former soldier to death and robbed him of just £5.

Stephen Green was ambushed in an underpass by the jobless yobs because they were desperate for a "raise" - a slang term for robbery to get money for booze and drugs.

The 55-year-old, who served in the British Army for nine years and also worked as a UN peacekeeper, was kicked, stamped on and battered with a large stick as he cycled home from work.

He died in hospital nine days later from a blood clot to the brain as a result of the injuries he suffered.

One of the killers was later overheard boasting: "Did you see his face, did you see the way I was battering him."

Shane Liddy and Richard McNamara, both 19, and 18-year-olds Darryll Bennett and Nicholas Garland were facing life sentences after being convicted of murder.

Luton Crown Court heard they encountered Mr Green on May 4 last year at midnight as he cycled home from a night shift he had finished at plastics works Linpac in Dunstable.

At the underpass that leads under the M1, he was confronted by the four teenagers, who blocked his path and demanded: "What have you got for me?"

Mr Green had no time to hand anything over before he was punched to the ground, kicked repeatedly and struck with a large stick.

Forensic scientist Dorothy Allan told the court she had examined the stick and Mr Green's purple cycle helmet after they were recovered from the scene and found "forceful" contact had been made.

"There was possibly one impact. There could have been more. There is strong evidence the stick had been in forceful contact with the helmet," she told the court.

Prosecutors said the only purpose the yobs had for going to the underpass was to do a "raise" - slang for a robbery to raise cash.

After the battering, an unconscious Mr Green, was left to die on the ground as the youths ran off laughing. They took his rucksack but discarded it shortly afterwards with its meagre contents of £5.65.

In the wake of the attack all the yobs except Liddy went back to McNamara's home where his mother overheard them talking.

Mrs McNamara heard Bennett say: "Did you see his face, did you see the way I was battering him. I was hyper, I was saying I'm going to kill him."

All four yobs were arrested on May 16. Mr Green's blood was found on trainers belonging to McNamara and Garland.

Scroll down for more...

linked-imageCallous killers: Teenage yobs Nicholas Garland, Shane Liddy, Richard McNamara and Darryll Bennett wanted cash to buy booze and drugs

Read more...

Bennett, McNamara and Garland denied murder but pleaded guilty to an alternative charge of manslaughter and conspiracy to rob. Bennett admitted a further charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice.

Liddy denied murder, manslaughter and conspiracy to rob.

All four teenagers, from Luton, were convicted of murder and will be sentenced next month.

Sandra Liddy, 41, Alison Proctor, 20, and a 16-year-old girl, all from Luton, pleaded guilty to perverting the course of justice at an earlier hearing.

After the verdict, Mr Green's family paid tribute to his generosity and kindness.

Scroll down for more...

linked-imageCrime scene: Mr Green was attacked and left for dead in this underpass in Bedfordshire

His brother Richard Green, 53, said: "Our family was devastated by the loss of Stephen. To be taken away from us in the way it happened was heartbreaking to all our family and friends and will never be forgotten.

"We've got to rebuild our lives as best we can without him. Memories of Stephen, especially his smile, will be with us forever. He loved life, enjoying trips out, the theatre, football and most of all he enjoyed our family gatherings."

Mr Green's mother, Thora Green, said: "We were very proud of him,. Stephen was loved by us all and also by our friends. He was so generous and kind and gave donations to the British Heart Foundation, Oxfam and other charities."

Bachelor Stephen signed up for nine years to serve in the British Army in the Royal Ordinance Corps. He was a Corporal and served in Belize, Cyprus and went on four tours of duty to Norway.

He also served with the United Nations as a peacekeeper before leaving the Army for his job at Linpac as a factory worker.

Scroll down for more...

linked-imageEvidence: Stephen Green's cycle helmet showed he had been struck with considerable force

Detective Chief Inspector John Giles said the tragic case illustrated how the behaviour of young people who become involved in drink and drugs can spiral out of control

He said: "Stephen was a hardworking, law abiding member of the local community who will be sadly missed by all who knew him but I hope this result will mean his family can now begin to re-build their lives.

"These four people would clearly target innocent members of the public to pay for drugs and alcohol. In this case Stephen was the unsuspecting person to fall in to their trap.

"The amount of violence used towards Stephen was unimaginable and the cycle helmet that Stephen wore that night bares the evidence of this."

"This case shows how easy it is for young people to become involved in crime that is fuelled by drink and drugs and how their behaviour can spiral out of control.

"My message to parents and relatives who suspect a member of their family has become involved in this type of crime is come forward and speak to the police or to your local drug action group.

"We are here to help and can advise you on where to get help for those you love. Please take this action now before another life is lost and your child ends up in front of a jury."

SEND THEM OFF TO THE ARMY I SAY.

Bring back the stocks .A night or two cold, wet,and abused.People sitting down next to them and explaining why they are going to smash stones in their face, and p*** all over their head.Got to be better than what punishment is available now.

Bring back the stocks .A night or two cold, wet,and abused.People sitting down next to them and explaining why they are going to smash stones in their face, and p*** all over their head.Got to be better than what punishment is available now.

Ohhhh stocks in san francisco. The criminals would get a taste of whats comeing to them in jail. lol I love it!