Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Vision...

DfizzleShizzle

Last night, at about 11:30, 11:45 maybe, I was lying in my bed trying to sleep and I couldnt..So, as I was lying there with my eyes closed, I all of a sudden get this very vivid vision...I see a little black child...Maybe like 6-12 months old, and, I see him, and he's just standing there...He looks african, and it's a boy baby(as far as I could tell) And, he's on this road...And the road just goes on and on, and theres just wilderness in the backround. But as the baby is standing on this road, a black male, comes a just walks right by, and grabs the baby. And, he didn't even stop, he walks, doesn't even slow down, sticks his arm out, then he grabs the baby by his face. The mans hand was bigger than the babies head, so He just gripped the front of his face, and keeps walking. Taking the baby with him. As soon as that happens, I hear a females voice scream. And it was a bloodcurling scream too. Then, I hear my name called, and, when my name was called, It sounded like I was being spoke to, not really yelled at. But, I didn't see the mans face, cause he was to tall, his head was out of my "frame" of vision. And by the time he was far away enough for his whole boyd to fit inside the frame, the bakc of his head was showing...But, I have no idea what it meant, it was really vivid too. And the scream just scared me. And the way my name was called, it just was so weird...If any of you guys can shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• Drayno

• Sabbath

• Sporkling

Whats wrong with it just being a dream? Why do you need it to be more than that? :rolleyes:

It was technically a vision, because I was awake...I wasn't asleep, so it wasnt a dream...

I think you honestly fell asleep and unconsciously responded to your name being called by waking up. Although, you said you looked at the time, compare the time your vision began and the time it stopped. If it was less than at least a minute...I would say so.

It was very short, like 30 seconds, but I was just able to get all this detail form it so shortly..It was so vivid...Its jus kinda wierd...

I see, well, it probably is a vision. And of some significance too.

Most visions are...but search your conscience, calm your mind and think. It does mean something, but it is in the form of riddle basically.

I usually can get meanings out of these things...I cnat in this one though...Can anyone else help me out with this?

Sounds like just a really messed up dream.

I usually can get meanings out of these things...I cnat in this one though...Can anyone else help me out with this?

Maybe there isn't anything to get out of it. It was just something you experienced.. whatever it was..

Ok, what you experienced was indeed a "vision". But what is a vision? Basically it is something you see in your mind with eyes closed, when you are awake, and you are aware of what you are seeing is a "vision".

And those visions can be several things, one thing is that you may have remote viewed a situation, another option is that what you saw was a "flashback" of something you either have seen or experienced in an astral projection or possibly past life. It may also be completely nonsense and just imagination that is not bound to anything of significance. And there are other posibiliities too of course. You could have been in the borderline towards sleep, getting "dream imagery" in your mind, waking dreams etc.

In other words, its pretty hard to say what it meant, if anything, and where it came from or what was triggering this experience. You just have to continue your normal spiritual work and see if something similar happens again, then you may try to find out more about it or control the experience more, if the same vision comes again it probably have some sort of importance for you and you should try look further into it and find out what it means.

Thats the best tip I can give you.

Personally I have visions all the time on a daily basis, usually as soon I close my eyes some vision appears within seconds. These visions I usually consider some sort of unintentional / uncontrolled remote viewing of some sort as I mostly see completely random places and things, from physical places and people to what I'll call astral & spiriual beings and places. Often I can focus on a specific place and go there and have a vivid vision of that place, where I basically have a view from above as I would be gliding over the place, and I can also focus on specific visions that comes by and make them clearer and observe what is happening in them. These visions are quite pleasent and I enjoy just riding along in unknown places, my favorite thing to do is to have a vision of some nature landscape and just fly around over and in it, this is something I often do at night if I have problems sleeping.

-EA

Edited by darkbreed

Yea thanks Dark...But, I dont know why...Just seems like I'm "supposed" to get meaning out of it...I've never had anything this vivid, and not get something out of it...

Maybe it was remote viewing, isn't there a civil war or something horrible going on in Africa? Anyway perhaps its a cry for help, if you have another one, see if there's a link between the two.

Angel x

Dreams don't happen in time frames of 15-30 seconds or less....

Pretty sure I have had dreams in that length of time. Or am I just assuming that I did?

Not sure which side id agree with...personally I always think seeing things in your mind (awake or asleep) and for any length of time is a reflection of something your feeling inside. This imge that you describe is something that many can probably easily conjure up in their imagination, consciously or subconsciously. Theres alot of media that surrounds this kind of event. If this is the image that came to you so quickly and lasted such a short space of time I would have thought it was because you may be feeling a certain amount of stress, maybe you are unaware? Either that or the image was triggered by something you may have seen or heard without realising.

Whatever the case, you have no way of finding out if this was a vision or not, and it can be a dangerous thing to convince yourself of something that cannot be proved. It provides you with a way of feeling as though you have an excuse for never finding an answer to something. Perhaps there is something in your life you dont want to end and you'll keep making excuses to keep it alive rather than just letting go.

I know this sounds sceptical, and maybe I am, but this is as good an explanation as it being a vision that means something to the wider world. Visions are trying to tell you something, but its something about you, not anyone else, and is a sign that your body subconsciously is already under strain in some way.

None of this I am trying to suggest applies to you, its merely a possibility.

It was technically a vision, because I was awake...I wasn't asleep, so it wasnt a dream...

when i'm trying to sleep sometimes (i often have trouble) i can get to a point where i start to 'see' my thoughts turning into pictures.. (this is that instant where you start to 'drift off' then snap back awake.. i'm sure u know what i'm describing?)

the other stuff.. not sure..

i would say the road represents a journey through life.. heh.. sorry i can't be of more help..

if it happens again then there's something to dwell on.. if it's a one-off thing don't worry too much on it :)

Sounds like something you would see in a movie..

It was a dream, get over it bud, either that or you're making it all up..

Didn't I go over this in your other 10 threads...

STOP WIT DA ATTENTION GETTIN?

Sounds like something you would see in a movie..

It was a dream, get over it bud, either that or you're making it all up..

Didn't I go over this in your other 10 threads...

STOP WIT DA ATTENTION GETTIN?

Why would I make this up? I honestly saw this. Whether or not its any importance, don't know...But I did see it. Jus wnated to know if anyone else got something from this....Prolly didnt mean anythin, but doesnt hurt to ask right?

Why would I make this up? I honestly saw this. Whether or not its any importance, don't know...But I did see it. Jus wnated to know if anyone else got something from this....Prolly didnt mean anythin, but doesnt hurt to ask right?

I see strange sh** everyday.... shadows in the corner of my eye that move in and out of my vision... faces that flash across mirrors... or voices calling my name frum ze attic..

The thing is I take the proper approach and deal with the/try and understand before I make a post for the soul intention of having people notice me.

It you trying to build you paranormal cred for ur majicck makin'.

Inhuman. He already said he is not sure about what he is seeing and is here for some clairifications. He did not say it is definately something paranormal. You are a little hard today. If you think his posts are redundant, report it. If you don't like seeing his name don't come into this thread. Its that simple. Do not assume that he is trying to get attention. For you may be wrong.

Edited by Sporkling