Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Vision...

DfizzleShizzle

Thanks sporkling...

It's true too...

Have you been studying the genocide in Sudan? I've read online that they just take babies and kill them right on the spot there. maybe that has some part in it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• Drayno

• Sabbath

• Sporkling

Seems like you just had a weird dream to me... I have had dreams so real i thought they actually happened at the time.

Seems like you just had a weird dream to me... I have had dreams so real i thought they actually happened at the time.

Me too...A couple days ago, I had a dream I was eaten Orio's and Nutterbutters(Those are snack brands btw)

And, at school, we watched a vid, and it was a cartoon, and in it, an elephant stepped on a peanut, makin it really thin and cracker light...And when that happened I said to my friends "That looks like nutterbutters! I had some today!"

Then I realized I dreamt it, and I was sad... :(

What was weir,d was that day, everyone at my lunch table had nutterbutters and oreo's...Lol...Precog perhaps?

Anyways...I don't think it was a dream, cause I remember actually closin me eyes to try and sleep, and as soon as I did I got the vision..And I immediately jumped outta bed...

As soon as that happens, I hear a females voice scream. And it was a bloodcurling scream too. Then, I hear my name called, and, when my name was called, It sounded like I was being spoke to, not really yelled at. But, I didn't see the mans face, cause he was to tall, his head was out of my "frame" of vision. And by the time he was far away enough for his whole boyd to fit inside the frame, the bakc of his head was showing...But, I have no idea what it meant, it was really vivid too. And the scream just scared me. And the way my name was called, it just was so weird...If any of you guys can shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated...

I think you may have been having a past-life memory.

linked-image

Wow...Thats actually not a bad theory Isis...But, I wasnt any of the people there. I was viewing the scene unfolding, in 3rd person I guess you could say...