Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Church of Biff

BiffSplitkins

Thou Shall rejoice in all that is little Friday, for it brings forth the comming of the most glorious work day of them all. :clap:

*man what a freakn' week* :blink:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BiffSplitkins

• Finsup22

• Wolf MacCanine

• muddpuppy

Thou shalt not wear speedo swimming trunks (for they art evil)

Thou shalt not wear speedo swimming trunks (for they art evil)
\

Ah - good point, speaking of which...

Thou shalt not wear anything higher than knee length if thy thighs resemble cottage cheese.

Thou shalt not wear anything higher than knee length if thy thighs resemble cottage cheese.

Also, thou shalt not wear anything low cut if thy breasts are on thy stomach.

Thou Shalt Make Random Sandwhiches Made Out Of Colgate And Chicken At Three AM if They Are Drunk.....

If They Are Sober Then Shame On Them...

Thou Shalt Pay For Beer, If They Lose The Bet!

If thou forget that thou has driven to work and end up walking home,only to end up calling someone for a ride to pick up thy vehicle hours later...it is only fitting that you get teased when you make the mistake of telling thy co-workers about the incident. :P

(True event...was told about it at work this evening). :lol::rofl::D

Since the commandments are going so well I guess someone should get started on writing the Biff bible.*

The Book of Source

1:1 In the land of UM, there was a man named Source; and that man maketh posts with sincerity and jocularity, and feared the wrath of the mighty moderators.

1:2 Though he was not the possessor of all knowledge, he strove to entertain those that be in need of entertainment, for his heart was filled with kindness and his mind was filled with something else.

1:3 He traveled the threads of UM alone, until the beautiful and charming Lilly entered the forum.

1:4 She possessed great knowledge of many things, and shared her knowledge with those who sought enlightenment.

1:5 And all who looked upon her agreed as one that she be a hot babe amongst women.

1:6 But Source had no time to chatteth her up, for a foul dragon came among his neighbors.

1:7 And this demon tormented the young women of the area with vile and unclean text messages.

1:8 So his heart now filled with bravery, and his mind still filled with something else, Source confronted the beast.

1:9 And he spoke, Foul dragon I cometh to slay thee, for thou art a pestilence amongst my neighbors.

1:10 And the dragon replied, WTF?

1:11 So a terrible battle ensued, and many watched as man and beast sought to kill one another.

1:12 Long was the battle, but with courage and faith in himself Source smote the dragon, and held his mighty sword up high for all to see.

1:13 But his wounds were many, and soon he lay dying in Lilly's arms.

1:14 And he spoke to her, Dear Lilly would thou givest me one kiss before my death?

1:15 And Lilly replied, Eew. Thou be covered in filth and dragon's blood. No way.

1:16 So Source died and was allowed to pass to the highest level which was 20, for in level 21 only Biff may dwell.

*No offence meant towards anyone.

Since the commandments are going so well I guess someone should get started on writing the Biff bible.*

The Book of Source

1:1 In the land of UM, there was a man named Source; and that man maketh posts with sincerity and jocularity, and feared the wrath of the mighty moderators.

1:2 Though he was not the possessor of all knowledge, he strove to entertain those that be in need of entertainment, for his heart was filled with kindness and his mind was filled with something else.

1:3 He traveled the threads of UM alone, until the beautiful and charming Lilly entered the forum.

1:4 She possessed great knowledge of many things, and shared her knowledge with those who sought enlightenment.

1:5 And all who looked upon her agreed as one that she be a hot babe amongst women.

1:6 But Source had no time to chatteth her up, for a foul dragon came among his neighbors.

1:7 And this demon tormented the young women of the area with vile and unclean text messages.

1:8 So his heart now filled with bravery, and his mind still filled with something else, Source confronted the beast.

1:9 And he spoke, Foul dragon I cometh to slay thee, for thou art a pestilence amongst my neighbors.

1:10 And the dragon replied, WTF?

1:11 So a terrible battle ensued, and many watched as man and beast sought to kill one another.

1:12 Long was the battle, but with courage and faith in himself Source smote the dragon, and held his mighty sword up high for all to see.

1:13 But his wounds were many, and soon he lay dying in Lilly's arms.

1:14 And he spoke to her, Dear Lilly would thou givest me one kiss before my death?

1:15 And Lilly replied, Eew. Thou be covered in filth and dragon's blood. No way.

1:16 So Source died and was allowed to pass to the highest level which was 20, for in level 21 only Biff may dwell.

*No offence meant towards anyone.

OMFG - I think I just pee'd myself :P that was great!

Number one commandment: Thou shalt be excellent to each other.

Number two commandment: Thou shalt revere any and all dishes that utilize cheese, bacon, and hop-filled beverages.

Our most glorious cat came to me in a dream last nigh. Thy holy feline foretold of great things happening on the days of Fri. Lunches will nay be brown bagged, but take-out from thyne favorite vendors of food. Thy hours shall fly by, and beer shall be flowing freely in the hour’s of afternoon.

All praise the cat! :sm:innocent:

Thou Shalt not play ignorant when pulled over by police for doing 130km an hour in a 80 zone.

Thou shalt recognize jolt cola as a holy beverage.

Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Buddie's Hot Girlfriend/Mother...

Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Buddie's Hot Girlfriend/Mother...

Ummm...why not? If they're good looking and willing...I see no problem. :P

Thou shalt keep this crazed puppy's (me) bowl full of Newcastle Brown Ale at all times,for if I have none...I can be more dangerous than His Amazing Biffiness. :ph34r:

Number one commandment: Thou shalt be excellent to each other.

Number two commandment: Thou shalt revere any and all dishes that utilize cheese, bacon, and hop-filled beverages.

Here Here!!!! :clap::clap:

Thou shalt not ever miss an episode of Dexter.

Well, this particular *Lilly* isn't all that grossed out by "filth and dragon's blood" (ie, she'd have given him the kiss!). :)

Thous Shalt not allow Butt Cracketh to Showeth - Ever !

Though shalt not let thy bare stomach hang out, uncovered over thy pants. Male or Female!!!!

Thou shall not wear spandex if thou are over weight.

Thou shall not wear a thong if thou has to turn sideways to get through a door.

Thou shall not wear spandex if thou are over weight.

Thou shall not wear a thong if thou has to turn sideways to get through a door.

I guess as long as we're on the clothing commandments...

Thou shalt not 'SAG' one's pants... it makes you look stupid.

I guess as long as we're on the clothing commandments...

Thou shalt not 'SAG' one's pants... it makes you look stupid.

I wholeheartedly agree with this one! :tu:

I saw a silly human the other day wearing sweat pants that were extremely larger than what he should've been wearing for his skinny frame.He could barely walk in them,and had to keep pulling them up while he tried to walk.And yes..he looked like he was very stupid.

Thou shalt not wear suspenders and a belt with your trousers.

It look like you can't trust your pants.

Thou shalt not unlodge lung oysters onto sidewalks so that others slip on them like banana peels. :angry: