Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Art Bell Area 51 Caller

Furnacewhelp

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Furnacewhelp

• Fluffybunny

• Radian

• sickpuppy

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is just full of it in my opinion. He was acting; poorly. In the second clip he so much as admits to it...

It doesnt make any sense; if you knew that all of these huge population centers were going to be attacked, would you bother with chit-chat and small talk? and when Art asked him to verify who he was he oddly started to act panicked? wtf was that about? Poor acting...

I think he admits in that second interview that he was making it up..

Edited by Shankpin

I think he admits in that second interview that he was making it up..

This guy is just full of it in my opinion. He was acting; poorly. In the second clip he so much as admits to it...

It doesnt make any sense; if you knew that all of these huge population centers were going to be attacked, would you bother with chit-chat and small talk?

This is only 2 of 4 calls.

In the third call he claims that, after the first call, he was kidnapped, brainwashed and forced by government agents to call in and say that it was a hoax.

The forth call was made by someone else claiming to be the guy. Art could tell by the voice that it wasn't him and he promptly hung up on him.

I've never heard the 3rd or 4th calls and I don't care very much about the 4th call. If anyone knows where to listen to the 3rd call please post the link.

and when Art asked him to verify who he was he oddly started to act panicked? wtf was that about? Poor acting...

He started doing the panicked voice from the first call to prove that it was him that made the call.

And if it was a hoax, why did the satellite go down in the middle of the first call?

saw/heard this a while ago.. (the first call) will go back and check 2nd.. no idea of 3rd + 4th.. didn't even know they existed.. it does seem odd that the generater and everything went down during the (1st) call tho' O_o