Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Skeptic Challenge II

Tannenisis

I am stopping for this evening because I am starting to develop a headache, the same sort I got the last time I issued this challenge. Unlike then, I will stop now and return on tomorrow evening for whoever else in this thread would like a reading.

Thanks again for your willingness to laugh with me and explore.

Tangie

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tannenisis

• Sporkling

• Darkflame

• Paranormalcy

I find your readings interesting, though I have no idea if they were correct or not as I don't see any replies from those who were read. But if you'd like to, feel free to do a reading on me as well, as I'm interesting in personal insights and expanding my vision, and help others to do the same. You might have read some of my other posts on this thread, so obviously you can make an image of the sort of person I am from those. So, please do a reading, if you chose to, that has nothing to do with any of my previous posts here so there will be no doubt in my mind that you can indeed do such readings with success. If that turns out to be correct, I'd like to get more in touch with you as we could perhaps both learn things from eachother, and teach eachother things, for the better of all.

Peace profound be with you, and take care!

-EA

I present myself to your disposal if you so choose, and give you free reign to make whatever "reading" or observation on any aspect(s) you wish, to the public here in the forum, at your leisure.

Ok, sounds like fun.

For an extra test.. I or my spirit guide has placed on me a Lexus 7 psychic shield.

linked-image

linked-image

Ok, sounds like fun.

For an extra test.. I or my spirit guide has placed on me a Lexus 7 psychic shield.

linked-image

linked-image

Are you still even willing to be read through all that shield?

Are you still even willing to be read through all that shield?

:D expect a few monitors to explode....

If I were using my old computer, I'd have reservations about attempting to go through such shields. But as I have new technology, I am up to the challenge. Only thing is...do I get a cookie for the effort? ^_^

Im NEXT!!! lol.

The main issue for you is one of communication, which is blocked for you at this time. Words aren't coming out right either for yourself or other people. And it is causing friction in many areas of your daily life. I see a young woman in your recent past, a relative, that you sought to communicate wisdom. There was little support and whatever outcome you desired did not come to be. I see a mother figure in your life in distress. She lacks the power to achieve what she longs for. This is weighing heavily because I don't see anything else for you in your present except this. I do see a change in your financial and home situation coming, a nice stage that will see you through the other cataclysm. You will feel overwhelmed by the opinions of others who do not agree with your choices. Do not falter on your path because of insecurity. It will only make you fight yourself in the end. Unite the voices of doubt into positive actions and they will no longer trouble you. Overall, be grateful for the many blessings that you have. And take care of those you associate with who may envy those same things.

May these words find you in good health and spirits. Blessings on your path. And whether these words are wrong or right, thank you for the opportunity to learn.

I'm game if you decide to do more people.

At this phase in your life you feel clumsy and inarticulate. The words you wish to say are bottled up within you. You can visualize the dynamic person you want to be and opportunities are coming that will bring out these more positive traits. I see you surrounded by abundance in your recent past and your dealings with others were full of clarity and wisdom. For now, you have a wish inside that you want to come to pass, but you feel you aren't worthy enough to go after it. You already have so much, right? So you feel that there is wrong with you that you long for something more. I say that you can't let your fear hold you back from your dream. This is the source of your inarticulateness as of late: you aren't following your bliss. Be wise and protect yourself and the resources necessary to accomplish what you want. This too shall pass and end with a truce within your spirit between doubt and certainty. Be aware however, that this is only scratching the surface of issues you will have to face again. We all have to be true to who we really are.

May these words find you in good health and spirits. Blessings on your path. And whether these words are right or wrong, thank you for the opportunity to learn.

Edited by Tannenisis

I'm quite a skeptic, and I'd love to be read if you have the time and energy. If not, I understand.

If you still need people, I'd be willing. I'm pretty much a skeptic when it comes to psychics.

You are in a blessed period of life. Abundance is flowing all around you. The inner spirit calls out summoning you to traverse new pathways. Yet you hesitate to go with these unfamiliar feelings. Your intuition is pointing the way towards fulfillment, not disaster. But you keep looking back to your recent past. You were divided then, a split person unsure of how to reach goals or to reconcile the vast differences you find inside yourself. It is only by acknowledging all aspects of yourself that you find freedom from these types of feelings. For now, you have started walking towards your goal, but are now going nowhere. You are not relying on your inner wisdom nor are you taking time out for much needed contemplation. It is easier not to think to much. But you have to change. It is a necessity. Scary, but unavoidable. It is time to leave the situation that's been holding you back and embrace the abundance around you. It's there in the palm of your hand if you'd only open your eyes and take a chance.

May these words find you in good health and spirits. Blessings on your path. And whether these words are right or wrong, I thank you for the opportunity to learn.

I will stop the readings for this evening and resume on the next. For everyone who just entered the thread, I will get to you as soon as I can. I thank you in advance for your patience. ^_^

you may do me as well. no rush, I will come back in a day or two, and if you have had the time, to read me, I will respond as to how accurate you are.

Hello all. Back in the fall I issued a Skeptic Challenge, offering to read people in thread without any background information save what was listed on the screen. From the response here, the thread was quite popular. However, I did experience a kind of of sensory "overload" during this process. I read about thirty people within a one week period, which is more than I have ever done before and the most I've ever done over the Internet. I tried something new and we laughed along the way. I considered it a wonderful experience.

To avoid those side effects. I propose this:

I am looking for three people who wish to be read. I will read and post what I "see" this evening in thread unless I feel it is too personal. In that case, I will PM the person. Once these three are read, then I will determine if I am able to do more.

Last go round I said that if I was no good, then the skeptics here could change my avatar to whatever they saw fit. I will stand by that same offer. I am not here stating that I am never wrong or that I am infallible. I am merely trying to expand my own consciousness and testing the boundaries. Blessings to all of you.

Let us begin!

Tannenisis

What do you mean you can read people?

What do you mean you can read people?

I meditate, clear and focus my mind. Then I attempt to "tune in" to a person to get a feel for what is going on in their life. The first challenge I issued back in the fall had me reading about thirty people in a one week period. I had some very strange effects from this and began to feel "burned out." So this time around I am taking it easy. It is new ground for me to do do this over the internet. I usually do this for friends in the form of tarot card readings for which I receive no payment of any kind. I only tell others what I sense in my everyday life if I am strongly compelled to do so.

Following my own advice, there will be no readings tonight. I have been very fatigued all day so I am taking a rest. In addition to all this, I have a five-year-old and two-year-old with me all day long. I do the readings only after they are in bed and I've wound down for the evening. Thank you for your patience. I will resume shortly and am keeping a list of those who wish to be read.

After a rest and a Beltane celebration, I've returned. Thank you for your patience. Having said that:

You can read me too! :whistle:

You are in a stage of life where you can create opportunities to express the beauty and creativity of life. There is an older masculine influence in your life who gives you much needed insight in this regard; trust in his words for he will not steer you wrong. In the recent past, your heart was wounded. You found yourself doubting that you would ever progress past a certain stage in your emotional maturity. I see jealousy for others that contributed to this doubt instead of lifting you out of it. I see you working hard to complete a current project that has sapped your energy to the point where you require a break. You are no longer focused on it and you are unbalanced. Find rest in order to finish the task else it will all fall apart. I see an unhealthy relationship. You are unwilling to alter its path by facing reality. This relationship oppresses you, causes you much misery, yet you persist in it because you don't want to face the past or the issues from your childhood that make you think you need such a negative force in your life. Overall, I see that you are dominated by too much masculine influence. All around you are the voices of men; there are no women I see giving you advice or steering you right now. It is up to you to use your wisdom in deciding which male figure you will imitate: the man of action or the man of love. Truthfully, you should listen to both.

I hope these words find you in good health and spirits. Blessings on your path. And whether these words are right or wrong, thank you for the opportunity to learn.

Edited by Tannenisis

do me.

im interested in hat you can pick up.

i will leave myself open.

I see you as regal, a force representing the home life. You are a person with a strong connection to home and have a stability about you that draws others. A key word that comes to mind is "balanced." However, in your recent past you began to doubt your intuition and languished in a period where you felt worthless. This is surprising because you know more than anyone that abundance is everywhere if you only look for it. Life is what you make it and you should keep this in mind. Currently I see you spending too much time indulging in taking your life for granted rather than being thankful for what you have. It is as if you've gone from one extreme to another. You feel blocked on your life's path and often frustrated. However, this will come to an end soon. You will receive messages from others that will stop the fears under the surface of your consciousness. Then you can move into a more fruitful period where you shine your light as you are meant to. Overall, I see that you will find difficulties with school or career that will add to the unrest you feel. Lastly, there is a severe wound to your heart that you are holding onto for no reason. It's over and done: let it go.

I hope these words find you in good health and spirits. Blessings on your path. And whether these words or right or wrong, thank you for the opportunity to learn.

Edited by Tannenisis

I would love to see what you say about me :st

I find your readings interesting, though I have no idea if they were correct or not as I don't see any replies from those who were read. But if you'd like to, feel free to do a reading on me as well, as I'm interesting in personal insights and expanding my vision, and help others to do the same. You might have read some of my other posts on this thread, so obviously you can make an image of the sort of person I am from those. So, please do a reading, if you chose to, that has nothing to do with any of my previous posts here so there will be no doubt in my mind that you can indeed do such readings with success. If that turns out to be correct, I'd like to get more in touch with you as we could perhaps both learn things from eachother, and teach eachother things, for the better of all.

Peace profound be with you, and take care!

-EA

I see you in a period of expanding knowledge; a journey of the soul. This stage will allow you to overcome the many temptations that have been trying to force you off your path. In the recent past, you were unable to find a sense of peace within. There was a feeling of stagnation where you felt that you were unable to bring your talents to successful ends. Your current problem is that you are not realistic in your approach to solving your problems. You aren't accepting the warmth from others that are trying to help you. You are blocked in the heart chakra by sharp sorrow and this is muddying your thinking presently. However, I see the force of love revitalizing itself in your life only if you stop expecting emotional disappoint and open to the possibility that you might not know it all. Overall, I see that you can have a pitfall if you avoid making the changes necessary to expand your spirit now. What is being asked of you is frightening; you must trust someone other than yourself. And you must be vulnerable. Neither of these things comes easily to you. But if you don't allow yourself to love and love openly, you will not be able to help others on your path as you feel compelled to.

I hope these words find you in good health and spirits. Blessings to you on your path. And whether these words are wrong or right, thank you for the opportunity to learn.

I meditate, clear and focus my mind. Then I attempt to "tune in" to a person to get a feel for what is going on in their life. The first challenge I issued back in the fall had me reading about thirty people in a one week period. I had some very strange effects from this and began to feel "burned out." So this time around I am taking it easy. It is new ground for me to do do this over the internet. I usually do this for friends in the form of tarot card readings for which I receive no payment of any kind. I only tell others what I sense in my everyday life if I am strongly compelled to do so.

Following my own advice, there will be no readings tonight. I have been very fatigued all day so I am taking a rest. In addition to all this, I have a five-year-old and two-year-old with me all day long. I do the readings only after they are in bed and I've wound down for the evening. Thank you for your patience. I will resume shortly and am keeping a list of those who wish to be read.

Hi Tangie :) !

It's good to see you back here sharing your wonderful talents w/ everyone! It's also good that you are being careful and taking care of yourself this time. You are such a giving person. I know you have trouble telling people no OR telling them you have to take it slow. But as you realized last time, doing too much to fast was hard on you. I'm sure whoever get's a reading will appreciate that you are doing theirs w/ a clear head. ;)

I'm curious to why no one has replied to their readings to say good job, bad job, or even, Thank you. ? Maybe you were so dead on that it unnerved them? lol.

For anyone reading this I want to say that when I got my reading in the first challage.... She was DEAD ON! This is a truly gifted individual here offering to share her gift w/ us! We are fortunate that she is here w/ us.

Take care Tangie! I'll look forward to seeing more of your post.

star****

I present myself to your disposal if you so choose, and give you free reign to make whatever "reading" or observation on any aspect(s) you wish, to the public here in the forum, at your leisure.

I see a lack of trust in your intuition and a fear of searching inside yourself for answers. You are afraid to truly take a journey into the realm of spirit; therefore you flirt with the fringes. I see in your recent past that you are a generous person, kind and often sharing your knowledge with others. I see an older female figure that is not your mother but who has great negativity, specifically in the words she uses. There has been unrest and discontent in your home life. I see that you have accepted the situation for what it is and know that it will pass. Your current theme is fear of transformation because you don't think you can get the happiness you want. Holding onto everything so tightly will only result in it falling apart in your hands; let go and relax. Again, this too shall pass but not before you experience a great disappointment in the near future. Overall, your energy is scattered because of your internal fears of what you will find when you look inside yourself. You worry for nothing; it is merely time for you to discard what is no longer needed in your life and move on. Change doesn't have to be frightening; it can be soul-moving. Just open to it.

I hope these words find you in good health and spirits. Blessings on your path. And whether these words are right or wrong, thank you for the opportunity to learn.

I will return again to complete more readings. If you are interested, please toss your hat into the ring. I only ask that you have patience with me. I am not going as fast as I would like, but I am going to get to everyone.

Blessed be.