Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Levitation during Paral

DNO

Well I get Sleep Paral on a regular basis..

Last night I fell into Sleep Para, but instead of falling into it when falling asleep.. I got into it while waking up...

For some reason it felt more intense than usaul and my senses grew fast! I started to panic and I tried to wiggle my fingers and such...

I could feel my body begin to lift from the bed, I guess I was like 1/4 of metre out before I fell back down and woke up.

It was the most surreal Sleep Paral I have had... I was just wondering if Levitation is normal?

Also I don't know if this has anything to do with it.. but I was reading the Bible before I slept (for the first time) and but the book underneath my pillow (also for the first time)

Anyone?

Edited by Mrdeano

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkbreed

• DNO

• DfizzleShizzle

• KissMyTwinkies

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is very normal and is called astral projection.

It was not your physical body levitating, but you astrally projected out of your physical body and thus it felt like you were actually levitating (and in a sense you were).

You can learn how to do that, tons of topics on Astral projection, sleep paralysis, etc here, try the search function and you'll find a lot.

god luck mate!

-EA

Yes it is very normal and is called astral projection.

It was not your physical body levitating, but you astrally projected out of your physical body and thus it felt like you were actually levitating (and in a sense you were).

You can learn how to do that, tons of topics on Astral projection, sleep paralysis, etc here, try the search function and you'll find a lot.

god luck mate!

-EA

Isn't it dangerous?

I heard about people doing it before and I'd love to be able to do it!

However, I don't want it to effect my work at school since my exams are coming up..

Although, I'd like to practise this before I loose it.. if you get what I mean...

No it is no dangerous, it is in fact quite natural and you do it every night. The key is to learn how to control it and remember it, and be completely aware in these experiences. Lucid dreaming is one sort of astral projection.

check out a thread I wrote called "Increase your astral projection skills" at http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t=0&start=0

Maybe you'll find something useful there.

Good luck and hope you'll have some interesting journeys!

No it is no dangerous, it is in fact quite natural and you do it every night. The key is to learn how to control it and remember it, and be completely aware in these experiences. Lucid dreaming is one sort of astral projection.

check out a thread I wrote called "Increase your astral projection skills" at http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t=0&start=0

Maybe you'll find something useful there.

Good luck and hope you'll have some interesting journeys!

I have read it and I find it very interesting.

I just have a question..

When I fall into sleep paral (like normally) can I use the state I am in to Atral Project?

If so, I'd be able to do it near enough every night =)

I also tried it this morning... I began to feel my body vibrate.. but unfortunatly my brother walked into the room which woke me up. =/

I have read it and I find it very interesting.

I just have a question..

When I fall into sleep paral (like normally) can I use the state I am in to Atral Project?

If so, I'd be able to do it near enough every night =)

I also tried it this morning... I began to feel my body vibrate.. but unfortunatly my brother walked into the room which woke me up. =/

Yah, you should be able to AP from sleep paral...

Sleep paralysis is probably the most perfect state you can be in to astral project, I always try to get into paralysis when I try to project, or if I wake up in a sleep paralysis I try to take advantage of it and use it for astral projection. The reason why its such a good state is simply because at this state your physical body is completely relaxed and asleep, but your mind is awake, and usually you are actually slightly out of phase with your physical body and almost projecting already. It is also possible that you actually just had a projection, as its common to experience paralysis when coming back as well.

So yes, by all means do try to astral project from your paralysis, you have a great advantage there, I recommend you to try out any method you find suitable for you, for example some of those in my "increase your astral projection skills" thread mentioned above.

The vibrations are great, when you feel those, try to increase them, WILL them to become stronger and flow throughout your entire being, and then imagine the vibrations are making your astral body separating from your physical body so you'll be floating up and out and be free to explore.

In my early days, I often imagined myself up right under the ceiling and kept thinking about floating up and felt floating sensations in my body like gentle waves, sometimes like the whole mattrass was moving, until I suddenly just found myself up under the ceiling face close to it and could see all the details of cracks and patterns up there. Then I flew out and explored.

Best of luck!

-EA

The laws of gravity only applies to the physical world as far I know, in the astral you don't have to worry more about that.

The laws of gravity only applies to the physical world as far I know, in the astral you don't have to worry more about that.

As you are in a dream state with AP of course you can levitate. But, reality still applies to the body when you are in this

subconscious state. One's actual body cannot levitate.