Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Problem of Infinite existence of God

Dragohunter

I am (obviously) a relatively religious person, and I totally agree with you. Spirituality is not and never will be something that can be taught in a school, and the last thing anyone needs at any age is to have beliefs DICTATED to them as supposedly the only truth, when there is no real proof one way or another. What's worse is (and I hate to say this because I run the risk of inadvertently attracting everyone who constantly debates evolution and creationism) when there is something that has massive amounts of scientific proof for it and there are religious folk who don't like that fact, so they try to inject their own belief system into the curriculum. It is madness. Things of a spiritual or religious nature should never be in a science classroom; in my opinion they are unrelated. The only classrooms spirituality has a place in are philosophy, theology, and maybe English (or whatever language one speaks). In all cases the focus should never be on just one belief system. I'd love to see the look on the fundies' faces if every other religious group in a given state started pining for their creation theory to be taught in science classes along with evolution and Christian Intelligent Design. :lol:

Why not teach them all, (Religions, Theories, Creation Evolution) without any difinative Sourse, and let the kids make up their own Mind, They are gonna anyway later in life why not start this process earlier?

Might just teach the adults a thing or two , or at least make them acountable for their reasonings.

Love Omnaka

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragohunter

• Thisisnotmyname

• Mattshark

• eight bits

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not teach them all, (Religions, Theories, Creation Evolution) without any difinative Sourse, and let the kids make up their own Mind, They are gonna anyway later in life why not start this process earlier?

Might just teach the adults a thing or two , or at least make them acountable for their reasonings.

Love Omnaka

I'd be all for it, if teachers could be found who weren't inherently biased toward their own beliefs in some way or other. Maybe one out of thirty theology teachers/professors actually will not try to pimp their own belief system onto the students.