Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question ?

Ciss

Awww, Will, come on now, don't you ever wonder if there wasn't a purpose to it being spliced together the it was? Or maybe it's the aliens', you know, Us from the future' mysteriously changing the words around, just to confuse the Us from now???? :ph34r:

I told you, I always knew one of us was Smart! :P ...and I don't think it was me, but I could be confused! :unsure2:

That's what I recall about the difference in the stories. There are a lot of such discrepancies in Genesis. Sure, maybe a reason. But yeah, two trees. One for knowldge, one for life.

Interesting, on an aside. The Norse believed in Yggdrasil, the Tree of Life. Held the 9 worlds together. Like out 9 planets in the solar system. And how the sum of the degrees always equals 9. 360 degrees 3+6+0=9. 45 degree. 4+5=9. All of them do that. 180 degrees. 1+8+0=9, etc. And any sum of the numbers multiplied against 9=9. 9x3=27. 2+7=9. 9x4=36. 3+6=9. Etc. They all do that. Maybe thats why 9 is the sacred number in Islam. Maybe Al-gebra and Geometry were divinely inspired? (I doubt it. I think math is evil!!! :) )

And the Norse Godess 'Indun' was the Godess that gave the other God and Godesses apples so they could live forever.

I think some of the paralells in religions totally unrelated is interesting.

The JW's have a "all relgions are from Babylon" theory. I don't know about that. But it's still interesting.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciss

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• Mr Walker

• will_1835

I would agree with this, Warrior

Thanks for responding to the thread, I don't pose' these questions as debates because I only want to know other's opinions and beliefs.

I think we can gain a better understanding by sharing what we know, rather than wasting time arguing over who is right' and who is wrong'

Thanks again!

Many Blessings'

I have a different view in reguard to "the tree of knowledge of good and evil." I see it as a perception of "good and evil" from a human perspective where the Godly perception is unconditional love for All That IS.

I realize that this is a most unpopular POV but it is the one that I have. I can elaborate on the concept but I can not defend it.

John