Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

odd dream or vision

Ketsueki Ame

I'm not sure if it was a dream or a vision, i don't know what else to call it but i was concious yet at the same time not concious.

In Grade 4, around thetime of january 2001 to may 2001 i had 2 odd occurences that happened to me while i was supposedly sleeping. Both were within a few weeks within each other. Basically what happened was, I went to bed, and when i woke up i was in my parents bed and i was wondering how i got there. I asked my parents are they told me this, and i know they would not lie about things like this because they have no reason to anyways.

Apprently i started screaming, screaming that something was going to fall and that alot of people would die, i was pretty much in hysterics and i started to thrash around, my father went to my room and tried to pick me up to move me, but i was still frantically thrashing. Accoridng to my mother whow as watching, i was wide awake and my eyes were open. She told me that i calmed down after abit, and feel alseep. The odd thing is i didn't remember doing this AT ALL.

The next incident was the same thing, but in the middle near the end of it i remember myself coming back into control, well, not control but i was suddenly aware of wherei was and what was happening, but i had no control over what i was doing. My dad eventually put me to bed with my mother and i evenutally stopped crying, calmed down and fell asleep.

To this day 7 years later i still don't know what happened, because somehow my body was concious but don't think my actual inner conciencness was.

Anybody have any idea what happened?

If it helps, ever since i was little i'd see ghosts, even if i didn't know they were, and as i got older they'd bother me in a not too pleasant way, but if i leave my bangs down and cover what people would call the "third eye" ( IN chinese mythology etc everyone has one and its supposed to scsre away ghosts, but it seems if i cover mines they don't bother me anymore) .I'm also empathy tuned and reacted weird to things.

I don't know if the background information would help since it has nothing to do with anything but i just really wantinput from you guys regarding what you think could've happened to made me react in such a way.

thanks

Allison

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ketsueki Ame

• John from Lowell

• 20SEP2008

• CrazY-BoY

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you can see ghost im guessing you might have some sort of psychic abilities.

and about your dreams i've always though if something like that would happen when a person is awake its a vision

and if the persons is asleep their having a prophetic dream or something similar to Deja visite(already seen)

outer body experiences and dreams can sometimes be explained by Deja visite.

those are my thoughts...

The brain does not want to remember things it wants to forget. This tends to happen in women more than men because of the architecture of their personalities.

Just so you know, practically every single child has one of these extremely frightening experiences, but does not remember it at all or remember it well.

I remember mine, I had reoccurring dreams that everyone around me(hundreds of people) were in a pool/ocean and the were drowning, not by force, but because they wanted to drown. But I remember it very vividly, it 'was' terrifying to me because I couldn't understand it at the time.

Anyway, the third eye.... Pineal Gland... basically, from my theory.... your "Imagination Gland". Anyway, the lowing of the bangs thing... thats only psychological, in actuality, its a Magneto-sensitive gland and covering it doesn't do anything because magnetic and electric fields can be in anything just about, very easy to do it in the body.

Well, if you have any questions, I'd like to help :D

Sincerely,

llynx

Apprently i started screaming, screaming that something was going to fall and that alot of people would die

Sounds like you had a premonition dream of something in your future ~ can you remember in details at all? "Something

was going to fall" ~ from the sky? meteor?

I'm not sure if it was a dream or a vision, i don't know what else to call it but i was concious yet at the same time not concious.

It sounds to me like you are very psychic and that you were experiencing something related to a past life. Sometimes we have experiences such as these or phobias such as a water phobia or fear of heights, and consciously we don't know why we experience these. But I've heard they're related to a traumatic event we experienced in a past life. Since children appear to be more psychic, there are many children that experience something similar.

Adults should pay attention to recurring dreams. :-)

linked-image

It sounds to me like you are very psychic and that you were experiencing something related to a past life.
linked-image

Oh boy.... you again. <_<

Could it possibly be night terrors?

I don't think it was night terrors, i almost never had nightmares, maybe once a year at most. I sleep pretty ssoundly.

As for what i was screaming, my mother said i was screaming about how a tower was falling or something. And that we were all gonna die. Thats all she remembers tho since its been quite awhile, she said i said some other things to but :/ I was speaking in Cantonese when this happened too i guess and in direct translation it'll be tall buildling/tower .

I don't think i was witnessing something from my past life, i don't think i'm that psychic at all, i think i just could be more sensitive to things..but what do i know..haha.

No one caught on about a supposed 9/11 premonition from your first post, so you threw in the, "my mother said i was screaming about how a tower was falling or something" in your response. I'm just not buying it.

No one caught on about a supposed 9/11 premonition from your first post, so you threw in the, "my mother said i was screaming about how a tower was falling or something" in your response. I'm just not buying it.

I picked up on that as well, however I would not be so quick to discount the experience as fictional.

Well Ketsueki Ame, I should ask you the same question as I did another with a similar thread; is there a particular reason why you are researching this experience at this time? The underlying intent or motivation for why you are looking into this matter at this time can be helpful.

Thanks .... John

oh.. it does seem that i'm referring to september 11 now that i look at the post again, but on the flip side i have no reason to post random information on this forums :/

The only reason i've been researching these things lately is because i've recently (since last summer) gotten in touch with the more spiritual side of my life due to my visit to china. All my relatives are very spiritual and supertitious (but not without reason or factual reasoning) and due to that i found out more about myself and i'm jut basically been lurking and gathering information from this website since i found it. I'm asking now because i never really thought about it, and figured it won't hurt to ask for a few opinions.

I'm not asking anyone to believe in what i say, i'm just offering my experiences from myself (and my mother) and seeing other people's take on it.

thanks

It is always good to get in touch with the more spiritual side of yourself. You never know when that kind of connection will come in handy.

I hope you enjoy you experience at UM. It is a very diverse group with lots of views on every subject.

I am pleased to see you here.

John

I don't think it was night terrors, i almost never had nightmares, maybe once a year at most. I sleep pretty ssoundly.

What you describe matches the symptoms of night terrors with precision

http://www.nightterrors.org/

Night Terrors Symptoms: Sudden awakening from sleep, persistent fear or terror that occurs at night, screaming, sweating, confusion, rapid heart rate, inability to explain what happened, usually no recall of "bad dreams" or nightmares, may have a vague sense of frightening images. Many people see spiders, snakes, animals or people in the room, are unable to fully awake, difficult to comfort, with no memory of the event on awakening the next day.

As the page explains immediately after that, night terrors have nothing to do with nightmares. There is an unfortunate resemblance between two English phrases which leads to confusion. However, each occurs during a different physiological condition during the night. They are radically dfferent phenomena.

And night terrors can simply cease, as yours apparently have. Which is good.

As to the tower collapse motif, towers have collapsed with loss of life in many times at many places. You might wish to Google "tower collapse" if you doubt how common a disaster this is.

Apart from that, the image of a collapsing tower is one of the cards of the Tarot. Collapse of physical support (with or without a tower) is a universal human primal fear. There is just nothing startling about screaming things generally concerning collapse and people dying.

I especially don't see any reason to connect your remarks during disordered sleep with the events of September 11, 2001.

The only thing I get from the story about the bangs is that you are open to a paranormal interpretation of all these experiences. If you want to post more about the ghosts you have seen, or how they have harassed you, then maybe the collective wisdom of the UM membership can get to the bottom of that, too.

In any case, if wearing your hair in a certain way solves the problem, then it sounds pretty much fixed.