Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Books on Haunted Inns and Hotels

nipsy510

I read some books on Haunted Inns and Hotels back in the day and a search on Amazon comes up with alot of choices. Can anyone recommend one that they have read and found interesting? Im looking for ones that- 1) give specific room numbers if applicable 2) list active sites 3) give a type of review about the validity of the haunting, I know a little tough, but Im not looking for lady in white stories that haven't happened since 1950 :) . Basically Im looking for the type of book that will give me a few options on where to go. Thanks for any help in advance.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nipsy510

• NoahJaymes

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Author Kathleen Walls wrote a book on Southeastern Haunts called "Hosts With Ghosts: Haunted Historic Hotels in the Southeast " I recommend it because I am personally in the book :P. I met the woman, she interviewed me about a hotel my former group investigated back in 2006. She is awesome and with great talent.

If the book doesn't mention room numbers, hit me up and I will give you the complete rundown of The Prince Charles Clarion Hotel in Fayetteville, NC.

Edited by CryWolf