Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

everyone see ghost hunters tonight?

bankai26

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

• bankai26

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what does everone think?????

It was pretty good, lots of EVP's and a few shadows. All and all, not bad..JN

yea it would be awsome to be with them and see it first hand but hey we all can't be that lucky... definetly interesting those voices were loudder than usual. given the history its kinda crazy! i wonder if anything ever "follows them home?" because they are always exposed. i suppose if anyone was going to experience that it would be them.

I saw it... I can't imagine people actually had proms there! They did seem to have a lot of audio, and a few shadows.

(and I think this should be in the media/tv section)

I was reviewing audio myself when it came on, and my stuff is more important...I will catch it later.

i like this section better, i was just getting some new topics up there ya know.... its all good...and just trying to get that FNG 25 out of the way, heh! its still sort of on topic

If I could do it ................ I'd set up both regular video and thermal . lace an area with the likes of a rubber kick ball , toys and era music once in a while... plus I'm tired of this 'lights out' thinking. If you actually listen to people , lights are on when they see things more often than not. ( I myself saw a horse and rider - 6:30 pm in England - looked real)

just as stupid is taunting or calling them to come out. .... It wouldn't matter what you were saying . your better off keeping your mouth shut or if not speak relating to that environment ( mentioning a few Doctors names , nurses names might have brought out a rise. The sounds of another hospital taped maybe.)

I know they need showmanship to satisfy viewers , but I think it could be more professional. they could spend more time at locations ( especially at on like tonights)

I gotta agree with this. I've always thought the lights-out thing was more of an effort to make the place creepier than anything. I mean, with the lights on, you're less concerned with shadows cast by cars outside, or even reflections from the lights everybody is carrying. What I'm saying is that in a room with the lights on, seeing a shadow crossing the room means a helluva lot more than seeing a shadow crossing a darkened room.

The thing I'm really getting sick of is their not wearing helmet-cams of some sort. I'm so tired of hearing them say, "I just saw a tapdancing dragon. It flipped me off, spun around 3 times, then disappeared in a puff of smoke and light.", but there's nothing on tape.

As a side note, I'm glad they brought in a new guy and are giving that Krysten chick more time. You get sick of seeing the same 2 or 3 people all the time because their reactions are so predictable since you've seen it a hundred times.

Funny, though - Krysten seeing something in the room, freaking out and then telling Kris to go into the room while she huddles in the hallway, then she's like, "I'll stay behind you.". Talk about throwing someone under the spiritual bus...

If I could do it ................ I'd set up both regular video and thermal . lace an area with the likes of a rubber kick ball , toys and era music once in a while... plus I'm tired of this 'lights out' thinking. If you actually listen to people , lights are on when they see things more often than not. ( I myself saw a horse and rider - 6:30 pm in England - looked real)

just as stupid is taunting or calling them to come out. .... It wouldn't matter what you were saying . your better off keeping your mouth shut or if not speak relating to that environment ( mentioning a few Doctors names , nurses names might have brought out a rise. The sounds of another hospital taped maybe.)

I know they need showmanship to satisfy viewers , but I think it could be more professional. they could spend more time at locations ( especially at on like tonights)

sounds like you saw the episode at waverly hills, lol

at least their not debunking as much as they used to did you catch the part "someone tampered with the camera" and pulled the comforter back on the queen mary I think I smell a rat on board the ship.....

at least their not debunking as much as they used to did you catch the part "someone tampered with the camera" and pulled the comforter back on the queen mary I think I smell a rat on board the ship.....

They actually found out that one of there own TAPS members was behind that scam and was let go afterwards. HMMMM isn't that about when Andy Andrews was starting to fade out of the scene.

wow when did that happen?? when did they say the knew it was one of their memebers and let someone go?? id like to read up on that..

last night was one of the few times you could hear the evp over the camera audio and not just on the hand help recorders they set up in a room..i thought that was cool because you actually heard it almost real time,you heard what they heard when they heard it not having to check audio later.

wow when did that happen?? when did they say the knew it was one of their memebers and let someone go?? id like to read up on that..

They said this on an episode of Beyond Reality Radio.

I looked on the internet to see if I could find a statement made by TAPS but I found none, except a post on the sci fi forum - "Jason and Grant were at Missouri Southern State University recently and actually addressed this... it was discovered that the bed covers moving at Queen Mary was, in fact, staged by a member of TAPS. That person is no longer with TAPS.. hmm.. wonder where Andy went? Remember him?"

i just thought my google-fu was lacking,,yea i remember andy i thought he was a little worm,but he did do some debunking,,,but it just seemed if he didnt do it or figure it out it wasnt good enough,that he would really puch orbs and look so dissapointed when grant would shoot him down,,guess he need attention more then truth,,,if it was infact him that did it.....

Those things have happened though, and I don't think TAPS would to go with something that could not be true. The Queen Mary cover pull back video was obviously tampered with, and either Steve or Tango caught that. I like it better that they find this, then go 'Dug, it was real, and it was scary', when in fact, it wasn't. I rather they debunk, then when they can't, then it is really freaky when you realize it's real. That is what they do, they want to find the real stuff.

I looked on the internet to see if I could find a statement made by TAPS but I found none, except a post on the sci fi forum - "Jason and Grant were at Missouri Southern State University recently and actually addressed this... it was discovered that the bed covers moving at Queen Mary was, in fact, staged by a member of TAPS. That person is no longer with TAPS.. hmm.. wonder where Andy went? Remember him?"

Yeah, he is now on Ghost Hunters International along with Brian Harnois!

Personally, I thought it was that woman who worked on the Queen Mary who did it. She seemed so dramatic, and had a different reaction, than the other Queen Mary female worker, when TAPS explained the rigged bed video. I also have happen to catch another tv show that went on the Queen Mary, and the host on that show interviewing her, and again, she was so dramatic and to me, full of it, that I think she maybe trying very hard to get people to believe.

Edited by Watchful

I saw a bit of the Queen Mary episode recently, and it coinceded with the episode where they investigated that big long screwy house. I don't think Andy was there. How could it been him, if he wasn't there?

They actually found out that one of there own TAPS members was behind that scam and was let go afterwards. HMMMM isn't that about when Andy Andrews was starting to fade out of the scene.

WOW Isnt Andy overseas with Donna, and Brian? Is GHI over? Im confused lol..JN

I never really said I know it was Andy, I was just saying I found it kind of weird he slowly faded away after that episode. My point is, that Jason and Grant have announced more than once there was a TAPS member who was kicked out of the group for faking the bed unmaking itself on the Queen Mary. Also just because he wasn’t on film doesn't mean he wasn’t there, although I am pretty sure I can remember him screaming "OHHHHHHHHH" covering his mouth when they saw the comforter undo itself. Also Brian isn’t in TAPS anymore but was over seas as well, no matter what anyone says Jason and Grants group name isn’t "Ghost Hunters” that’s a name Sci Fi gave them, it was Sci Fi who put the show GHI together, and what better way than to have old cast members from TAPS to familiarize themselves with the show, but note they were called GHI, not TAPS.

Edited by Black_Swamp_Paranormal

i watchd ghi but it just has a diffrent feel for it,,the irish guy?? cant remember his name he just seems so friggen scared of everything,,if he feels something is in the room he wants to leave or warns the person he is with that something bad is going to happen,just seems counter perductive,,,

i always like brian he was such a goober of a train wreck he was fun to watch,,,but the steve,tango combo works great like a modern laurel and hardy,,,i lughed my azz off when they both were standing over the pipe trying to figure out what that noise and smell was,,,then it dawned on them they were smelling someones poop because it was the exaust fan from the bathroom,,,that is the best moment ever cought on film in gh history hahaha...

i watchd ghi but it just has a diffrent feel for it,,the irish guy?? cant remember his name he just seems so friggen scared of everything,,if he feels something is in the room he wants to leave or warns the person he is with that something bad is going to happen,just seems counter perductive,,,

i always like brian he was such a goober of a train wreck he was fun to watch,,,but the steve,tango combo works great like a modern laurel and hardy,,,i lughed my azz off when they both were standing over the pipe trying to figure out what that noise and smell was,,,then it dawned on them they were smelling someones poop because it was the exaust fan from the bathroom,,,that is the best moment ever cought on film in gh history hahaha...

LOL Thats even better than "RUN DUDE RUN." JN

My problem with GHI was this, Brian thought everything was either a shadow or an entity, Donna thought every thing she felt or “saw” was demonic, Barry Fitzgerald seemed to pass off evidence way to easily like yup that’s an EVP when obviously it is just the hiss from the recorder, Shannon was deathly afraid of everything which made me wonder why she is a ghost hunter in the first place, Andy I just don’t like the way his mouth moves and Robb always looked like he was ready to murder someone. It made me sad that a lot of these people had phenomenal training with the highest end equipment and they wasted there talent. I mean I remember an episode when Brian was so convinced there was a shadow person in the room when it was a freaking pan hanging on the wall, COME ON DUDE!!! This is ghost hunting 101 it’s called investigating you see a shadow go check it out so you don’t look stupid when you tell someone else about it. There evidence was never impressive I actually hold it up with Paranormal State. GHI and PS should have never got air time, that’s just my opinion.

Edited by Black_Swamp_Paranormal

yea your right they never did seem to find anything of value,you were always left feeling like ,,,,"wait thats it",,,they seemed to rush evidence either to brush it aside or accept it,,,i dvrd all of them and found myself bored and ff>> to the end to see if they found anything...but maybe it was just them working out the first season and bad editing,,if it comes on again ill give it a shot,,,but i refuse to waste anytime on PS,,,,its just BS

My problem with GHI was this, Brian thought everything was either a shadow or an entity, Donna thought every thing she felt or “saw” was demonic, Barry Fitzgerald seemed to pass off evidence way to easily like yup that’s an EVP when obviously it is just the hiss from the recorder, Shannon was deathly afraid of everything which made me wonder why she is a ghost hunter in the first place, Andy I just don’t like the way his mouth moves and Robb always looked like he was ready to murder someone. It made me sad that a lot of these people had phenomenal training with the highest end equipment and they wasted there talent. I mean I remember an episode when Brian was so convinced there was a shadow person in the room when it was a freaking pan hanging on the wall, COME ON DUDE!!! This is ghost hunting 101 it’s called investigating you see a shadow go check it out so you don’t look stupid when you tell someone else about it. There evidence was never impressive I actually hold it up with Paranormal State. GHI and PS should have never got air time, that’s just my opinion.

I totally agree with everything you said. Also Robb was stating to clients "as you know we listened to your claims and investigated in attempt to disprove your claims." I notice Jay and Grant dont say that anymore but Robb did. Its one thing to debunk but IMO it made the client feel he/she was not believed, and thats not cool..JN

It was a good episode, though what I find annoying lately is the repetitive interviewing of each investigator after a personal experience happens. They replay the incident anyway. I want to see more investigating than talking. That's just me. They'll have more investigating time if they cut down on interview time.

That loud EVP was pretty creepy!

I like GHI, but Rob has no personality! He seems like a stiff!? Brian brings character to the show with his comedic personality. Yeah, he jumps to conclusions too soon, but I love his sarcasm and funny remarks when he can be. Andy has no personality either, and seems like a Rob follower. Since when does Andy do reveals too? I didn't think he had that much authority in TAPS? Ghost Hunters seem to debunk more than GHI. They also present photographs? People think GHI is a different show and ran differently, however it is still over seen by TAPS. If you watched the very first episode of GHI, Jay and Grant are the ones who made the team.

SCi Fi formed the team as a spin off of the show to keep ratings going till Ghost Hunters new season came back. Trust me whatever Sci Fi tells them to do with the show, they have to do it. This isnt whatever Jason and Grant says go, its whatever the network says go. So no Jason and Grant didnt form the group, if they did they would still be called TAPS. Sci Fi cuts the checks not TAPS, they wouldnt risk saying no, no i change that they cant say no. do you still think they work as plumbers as well??? Last night they did and its a gaurentee they dont. Just because its seen on TV doesnt make it so.