Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

everyone see ghost hunters tonight?

bankai26

:D So where did they go this time to investigate? Hope my sister gets to burn this episode.

Didn't know any TAPS member had anything to do with the comforter moving on the Queen Mary.At the TAPS forum most people seemed to think it was that lady who rigged it.

I need to buy from Amazon that dvd of the show with the Queen Mary and the Winchester Mystery House,built by Sarah Winchester to appease the spirits of those killed by the Winchester rifle.

Which is funny because years ago I read in Ripley's Believe It Or Not, about a chinese lord who built a place to appease the spirits.He too kept adding on to the house until he passed away.

I hope my sister tapes more episodes of GHI for me. I'd love to see some of the places they have been in Europe.

I hope their episodes get released on dvd so you can buy them.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

• bankai26

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why don't you look for the ghi and reg. taps episodes on a bit torrent site ect.... real easy too find! i'm liking a lot of the comments made here good point fellas, ladies! a lot of times i am dissapointed they play the episodes up so much and take the situ8ations out of context for previews. it really never fufills the expectations portrayed.... but at least its better than prs or way better than most haunted wich is the most r******ed paranormal show ever!

I never really said I know it was Andy, I was just saying I found it kind of weird he slowly faded away after that episode. My point is, that Jason and Grant have announced more than once there was a TAPS member who was kicked out of the group for faking the bed unmaking itself on the Queen Mary. Also just because he wasn't on film doesn't mean he wasn't there, although I am pretty sure I can remember him screaming "OHHHHHHHHH" covering his mouth when they saw the comforter undo itself. Also Brian isn't in TAPS anymore but was over seas as well, no matter what anyone says Jason and Grants group name isn't "Ghost Hunters" that's a name Sci Fi gave them, it was Sci Fi who put the show GHI together, and what better way than to have old cast members from TAPS to familiarize themselves with the show, but note they were called GHI, not TAPS.

True, and it is good that you have noted that. I just glanced at the video, ok from youtube, but the team that prepares for the long trip to California for both the Winchester house and Queen Mary investigations were Jason, Grant, Donna, Steve, and Tango. Ok, I wonder how the camera men from Scifi got there, but I don't think the other TAPS members would follow along with the camera crew.

Also, I really think Donna is a very respected member of TAPS, and still belongs. She's part of Ghost Hunters International, and I still think a part of TAPS as well. If Brian and Andy were not, why pair them up with Donna? Pair them up with Barry for that matter, who I think is respected as well. Didn't Jason and Grant have a part in bringing Ghost Hunters International together?

Granted, Donna was at the Queen Mary investigation, but I strongly doubt it was her. I really strongly doubt it!

And besides, I think it has to do with that Queen Mary lady employee. I had found out something else about her, her having her own website, in which I don't remember her saying anything in having, other than boasting about being the resident ghost expert on that ship. I don't know, I wonder if there is more here, than the members of Ghost Hunters have control over.

My speculations mind you.

but the steve,tango combo works great like a modern laurel and hardy,,,i lughed my azz off when they both were standing over the pipe trying to figure out what that noise and smell was,,,then it dawned on them they were smelling someones poop because it was the exaust fan from the bathroom,,,that is the best moment ever cought on film in gh history hahaha...

I agree with you, those two, Steve and Tango, are wonderful together. I think they also can handle each other too, unlike some other pairings in the past. No matter what, poor Steve will have to deal with Tango's red ear phones! :D

what does everone think?????

i thought it was very interesting episode, especially when you could hear some of the sounds over the TV yourself like the banging, what would been cool is if someone that went into that one room that where that girl reported and eyewitness saw someone being drug out of the room, if that happened i'd been jaw dropped. other than that the shadows they saw and lots of EVP's they got were quiet interesting, it was very cool, i hope they go back and visit again.

GHI stands for Ghost Hunters International, it's the team that travels to other nations to investigate places that are almost ancient and older. Also TAPS stands for The Atlantic Paranormal Society. Their show is titled Ghost Hunters.

You are missing my point here, just because its on TV doesnt make it so. I heard Jason say with my own ears a member of TAPs was caught in the scam and kicked out of TAPS for it. When I get home I will go through the audio to find it and post it. So far the only people you have named are still a part of TAPS, so obviously it wasnt one of them. Here is some points from TAPS about GHI

1. GHI is not TAPS, they are their own team.

2. We have no control over the crew, where they go, or how they operate.

3. Ghost Hunters is still alive and well. We are currently filming an amazing 13 episode season that will air in March.

4. Since it is not GH or TAPS, feel free to share your unbiased honest opinion.

Thanks!

Right there they say they are not the same team.

here are there blogs on the subject

Jason's Blog:

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

GHI honest feelings.

I have received about 20 pages, that is about 200 emails here on myspace about GHI.

GHI is not TAPS and is not GH, so please remember that.

Our show does still exist at this time as its own separate entity, and we are filming new episodes that start to air in March if all goes well.

We will not be on GHI and have no control over the crew on that show.

Grant and I are not involved in that show, except for us agreeing on it being created.

Now, with that known and the fact that I want honest feelings here and our feelings will not be hurt whether positive or negative because it is not us, please let us know your honest thoughts.

Grant's Blog:

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ghost Hunters International

So Ghost Hunters International aired tonight. I have received MANY emails with MANY questions about it. If you haven't read my previous blog on it, it might clear some things up. But if you haven't, here are some key points:

1. GHI is not TAPS, they are their own team.

2. We have no control over the crew, where they go, or how they operate.

3. Ghost Hunters is still alive and well. We are currently filming an amazing 13 episode season that will air in March.

4. Since it is not GH or TAPS, feel free to share your unbiased honest opinion.

Thanks!

In my honest opinion they probably want the show to fail miserably.

Edited by Black_Swamp_Paranormal

i think you were right before in thinking they did it to keep ratings and people watching in between gh and ghi! i mean it is all done by sci-fi.... who know's!

Edited by bankai26

I knew it had to be someone who had intimate knowledge of how the camera works. It could have been someone on the camera crew or someone working behind the scenes. In order to fake something like that you have to know what the camera is going to do when you pause it. Some cameras get really jumpy when you pause and un-pause them. The person who did it knew that it would be virtually impossible to detect, and therefore it had to be someone who knew that the camera they used would pause and resume in way that would allow faked evidence.

When I saw it the investigator in me had me thinking that it was probably someone who works for Sci Fi, trying to get a little fake evidence to make the ratings better. Kudos to TAPS for allowing this to air and admitting foul play. Doing that increased their credibility 10x in my mind.

The asylum episode was very interesting. That place made Waverly look like a walk in the park. It sounded like Jason was very interested in going back, and I want to see more of that place personally.

Well, I appreciate your posts and the update, Black Swamp, I was hoping you would do that. I am not disagreeing with you, it's just even though both shows are actually a Scifi things, and both seperate in themselves, to me, something doesn't seem right!

Something doesn't seem right in timing of Brian leaving GH a second time. Something does not seem right about that lady from the Queen Mary, and mostly so from finding her website.

I knew it had to be someone who had intimate knowledge of how the camera works. It could have been someone on the camera crew or someone working behind the scenes. In order to fake something like that you have to know what the camera is going to do when you pause it. Some cameras get really jumpy when you pause and un-pause them. The person who did it knew that it would be virtually impossible to detect, and therefore it had to be someone who knew that the camera they used would pause and resume in way that would allow faked evidence.

When I saw it the investigator in me had me thinking that it was probably someone who works for Sci Fi, trying to get a little fake evidence to make the ratings better. Kudos to TAPS for allowing this to air and admitting foul play. Doing that increased their credibility 10x in my mind.

Now, a camera man seems credible to me, but are they not part of TAPS, but part of SCIFI? Wasn't what Jason said, that it was a TAPS member, and not SCIFI. Do TAPS have camera men too?

Remember...If you saw it on television, it must be true!

The asylum episode was very interesting. That place made Waverly look like a walk in the park. It sounded like Jason was very interested in going back, and I want to see more of that place personally.

Hi CP, People think I am a little off for taking pics of my tv during ghost hunting shows, but every now and then I get something. Its just a hobby. I took this last night of TAPS as the Asylum, when Jay and Grant saw a shadow and shot. Can you tell me what that thing is over Jay's head? Lights out, so of course it wasnt an exit sign or anything like that. Also in front of Grant is something and up above to his right? Thoughts? Thanks JN

post-53813-1209688097_thumb.jpg

Well, I appreciate your posts and the update, Black Swamp, I was hoping you would do that. I am not disagreeing with you, it's just even though both shows are actually a Scifi things, and both seperate in themselves, to me, something doesn't seem right!

Something doesn't seem right in timing of Brian leaving GH a second time. Something does not seem right about that lady from the Queen Mary, and mostly so from finding her website.

Now, a camera man seems credible to me, but are they not part of TAPS, but part of SCIFI? Wasn't what Jason said, that it was a TAPS member, and not SCIFI. Do TAPS have camera men too?

Sorry, off topic for a minute..I still love that kitty kat, how adorable..>>>Carry on..JN

it looks like a reflection of a picture or something on your wall from the flash off the tv or something...... so much disstortion definitely hard to tell......

it looks like a reflection of a picture or something on your wall from the flash off the tv or something...... so much disstortion definitely hard to tell......

Its nothing in my house, I had all but one light on. I saw it in view finder but it was not that colorful. Once I looked at the LED I went WOW what is it??? Beats me..LOL.

Ah not this sh** again

I suggest Noah, if you dont like my posts block me. You never have one good thing to say about anything I post. Im not playing your games Honey, this time. JN

sorry I agree that is nothing more than a reflection.

I mean obviously its from your end, because they didnt even concider it evidence.

sorry I agree that is nothing more than a reflection.

Ok thank you BSP..what bothered me is there is nothing red with white on top in my living room..Thats a first LOL>..JN

I have a right to reply to any post I so choose. You post something that is what I call a POC, I will state such. What, is my opinion not good enough? Is others allowed to comment but Noah can not? Am I out to get you? Report me, i mean sh**. Coward.

Ok, well, I missed that episode of TAPS!! darn it.

i mean a reflection of your flash. i took photography and that looks like your basic flash reflection.

I suggest Noah, if you dont like my posts block me. You never have one good thing to say about anything I post. Im not playing your games Honey, this time. JN

Why do you think that is...you take pictures of a ghost hunting show and claim to have picked something up that SOMETHING THAT WAS ALREADY PRETAPED didn't catch. You aren't going to catch something by taking a photo of something that is already on tape lol, i mean come on...i already explained this to you.

Ok, well, I missed that episode of TAPS!! darn it.

It was pretty interesting, and what a horrid place, plus the building and grounds were massive.They actually called it a "Lunatic Asylum" and the name alone is scary LOL...You can catch it on the reruns. They got lots of EVPS and saw a shadow person, but we didnt. One of the EVP's was so skeeeery LOL....JN