Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

everyone see ghost hunters tonight?

bankai26

What town was this in?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

• bankai26

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i mean a reflection of your flash. i took photography and that looks like your basic flash reflection.

Ohhh Ok thanks, good observation. I am learning so much. SO the flash is on the right side of the TV screen, so why is there that red and white box thing on the left? Thanks again...JN

What town was this in?

Ummm somewhere in West Virginia. What a gory but amazing place. The client was so happy it was haunted LOL..She was cool..JN

Ummm somewhere in West Virginia. What a gory but amazing place. The client was so happy it was haunted LOL..She was cool..JN

She was weird. Her response to everything Jay and Grant said was "That's amazing!", even though most of it wasn't anything of the sort. I was waiting for her to spaz out with excitement. She was a bit too happy about it.

Welcome Shank, I will be here most of the night, so um...yeah....don't forget to um.... tip your waitress?

She was weird. Her response to everything Jay and Grant said was "That's amazing!", even though most of it wasn't anything of the sort. I was waiting for her to spaz out with excitement. She was a bit too happy about it.

LOL I know and it went further than validation. In that place I dont think I would be "that" happy..JN

Welcome Shank, I will be here most of the night, so um...yeah....don't forget to um.... tip your waitress?

Good thing, I'll make sure to tip well!

That's always the plan.

I have a right to reply to any post I so choose. You post something that is what I call a POC, I will state such. What, is my opinion not good enough? Is others allowed to comment but Noah can not? Am I out to get you? Report me, i mean sh**. Coward.

Not when the comment is a snarky

"Ah not this sh** again
, Wolf. If you wish to dispute the credibility of something doubtful, find a way to do it civily and maturely, or say nothing at all. Additionally, temper the use of the swear words, they're crude and not appreciated. Be careful what you wish for, this is an offical warning, keep the demeaning personal observations out of the discussion.

MM

Yes sir dean cane sir!

I will just do it in a more...civilized manor, perhaps for a nice candle lit dinner, or, maybe a nice walk in the park...or or, i know i know......block her...yeah yeah..I will do that!!! No, see...if I do that then people will believe such ridiculous claims...

Can I have a day to think about it?

Funny thing is, I told her to report me. Guess I can only blame myself eh?

Report me again please.........ya know, because monkey see, monkey do.

Edited by CryWolf

Its up to you, a day versus never again, how you conduct yourself will dictate the outcome. Ponder that.

I could only find part 1 of the asylum one....

Hmmm....a mod threat....

Ya know, since a lot of people would be bummed with my departure, I will calmly quiet down.

Thank you and have a blessed day! God Bless...yes...God Bless everyone.

Sorry, off topic for a minute..I still love that kitty kat, how adorable..>>>Carry on..JN

Thanks JN, I have been getting a lot of comments onthe kitty, and she serves me well. I shall keep her own my pay list. :D

Thanks JN, I have been getting a lot of comments onthe kitty, and she serves me well. I shall keep her own my pay list. :D

Anytime Sweetie, OMG look at that little face LOL....I wuv her..JN

Hi CP, People think I am a little off for taking pics of my tv during ghost hunting shows, but every now and then I get something. Its just a hobby. I took this last night of TAPS as the Asylum, when Jay and Grant saw a shadow and shot. Can you tell me what that thing is over Jay's head? Lights out, so of course it wasnt an exit sign or anything like that. Also in front of Grant is something and up above to his right? Thoughts? Thanks JN

it's a reflection alright = of their lights .............. and I DO know a bit ( a small bit about lighting and photography) very small.

as for Ghost Hunters themselves ? They could have done sooooooo much better in so many ways , but maybe plumbers aren't too creative ? . a week there , and enough with the 'trying to psych ' the ghost out BS. It's not like trained dogs .

If someone died say in 1945 - I bet some music like Benny Goodman would get their attention if it could be gotten rather than demanding it.

they need more thermal cams as well.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

it's a reflection alright = of their lights .............. and I DO know a bit ( a small bit about lighting and photography) very small.

as for Ghost Hunters themselves ? They could have done sooooooo much better in so many ways , but maybe plumbers aren't too creative ? . a week there , and enough with the 'trying to psych ' the ghost out BS. It's not like trained dogs .

If someone died say in 1945 - I bet some music like Benny Goodman would get their attention if it could be gotten rather than demanding it.

they need more thermal cams as well.

LOL Thanks, I could not figure out what that red and white box thing was...I agree about doing much better. I truly believe that spirits are all around us, BUT they dont come out on cue. If an investigator asks "did you die here" I think thats wrong too, as many spirits have no perception of time and space. As we know, residuals do the same thing over and over and see things as they were, not as they are. I wouldnt screw up their souls and say "HEY YOU'RE DEAD do you want to talk to us"? Also asking to be punched pushed or slapped, isnt appropriate either. Those were very sick people who died there, how bout some respect? Simply because they are dead, doesnt mean they are violent. I "think" they are finding more evidence and much less debunking (plus GHI) due to ratings. Now its like a side show..I agree with the thermal cams, but they spend too much time with equipment, and in that time, they could miss out on something. Lastly I believe someone should tell them, chasing a shadow is only for dogs..JN

Hi CP, People think I am a little off for taking pics of my tv during ghost hunting shows, but every now and then I get something. Its just a hobby. I took this last night of TAPS as the Asylum, when Jay and Grant saw a shadow and shot. Can you tell me what that thing is over Jay's head? Lights out, so of course it wasnt an exit sign or anything like that. Also in front of Grant is something and up above to his right? Thoughts? Thanks JN

Sorry, it took me until now to view your picture in question. My observation is that it's a split light reflaction from the light, maybe the infrared light that is picked up by the scifi cameras. I too, tend to notice various orbs and off shoots of light from their lights. I sometimes get startled at what it could be, and then notice it could be from their lights and stuff.

Although, it's understandable to jump at this, because I remember that during the Halloween special at the Stanley Hotel a year ago, there was an orb jumping around the piano room with Grant and Jason. No one could explain it, and people mentioned it.

Hmmm....a mod threat....

Ya know, since a lot of people would be bummed with my departure, I will calmly quiet down.

Thank you and have a blessed day! God Bless...yes...God Bless everyone.

LOL such arrogance. Be thankfull I am not a moderator :D

Remember...If you saw it on television, it must be true!

Now a days with the Internet most fradulent shows are found out and publically known as such. As an example the show "Most Haunted" is a know fraud. The show "man vs wild" is a known fraud. Also several of the reality TV shows were found out as having many fake elements to them.

These shows tried to fake things and they were caught. With the enormous power of the Internet people who work on these telelvision shows often speak up anonymously and blow a whistle on the shows that are fake.

Shows such as Ghost Hunters are under a very big microscope because people really want to know if they are fake. Because of this, the odds are very VERY good that if it were a fake that information would come out on the Internet for everyone to see. Everyone is trying to prove them a fake, and so far no one has been able to prove it.

So yes, if it is on television and no one comes forward claiming it is a fake odds are very good that it is genuine. You are living in the past. We are able to figure out what shows are real now a days. Hooray for technology and anonymous world wide communication.

Edited by cpjason

"man vs. wild" made me sick.

Weston, WV, the correct answer is Weston, WV

Say this wasn't the so called St.Agnes Hospital that was on MTV's Fear was it? I know they changed the name of the hospital I understand on MTV's Fear

for various reasons. I'll have to go to TAPS Forum to learn a little bit more to see if maybe it's the Fear place which had several murders there.