Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

everyone see ghost hunters tonight?

bankai26

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

• bankai26

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He would lose equipment, here and there.. or forget it.. Never heard any reference to theft..

He may have had a drinking problem.. and I know he would lie here and there..

anyway.. thought he brought something to the show regardless.

Well, even though I kind of like Brian, I am not going to argue on other's feelings of him. True or not, everybody has to be true to how they feel, about others as well. ...I think....

Anyways, I always thought, that the main crux of Brian's really bad behavior occured when he was dating a particular problem girlfriend, in which he mentioned it himself, if I remember him saying on one of the shows. I remember a show, in which he says he is engaged, and he recently became a father. I am hoping that is not the past girlfriend in question. Anyways, I never liked the soap opera background information of the members, except when posting new baby picks, and finding out the Jayson's son is alright from his fall, if I remember it. Other than that, I don't care about the intimate lives of the members, as long as they do their job. The show is titled, 'Ghost Hunters', not 'These are the Haunted Nights of our Lives!'

Granted, I have seen and have it mentioned, that Brian have left behind or lost equipment, but the only time, I see of equipment stolen, or almost stolen, was when they were in New York, and that unknown individual tried to walk in and grab it and walk off with Steve and Tango going right after them in pursuit.

Yeah, I thought he was entertaining. Unfortunately, I don't think he'll be rejoining TAPS. They have the Chin guy that was just on as an investigator-in-training, and then either for the next part of the season or the next whole season, the guy that won the contest to become a TAPS member in October will be joining. It looks like they'll be full. I also wish Dustin would come back. He just kind of the dissapeared after last season, which was a shame, because he was a good investigator.

Yeah, me too. I liked him too, and I wonder where he was. Someone here or somewhere else mentioned he wanted to spend time with his family. I also wonder, if his experience at Leap Castle in Ireland did something to him too. He really took a beating there, I saw.

About Andy, I agree with you guys, but I have been watching GHI, it seems he has changed. That is my opinion on that, of course. I know one thing, when he posted the pic of his newborn girl, I thought she was adorable!!! I also thought Brian's daughter was so darling!!!

You guys have noticed, I have a thing for little ones, right? *looks sheepish*

but the only time, I see of equipment stolen, or almost stolen, was when they were in New York, and that unknown individual tried to walk in and grab it and walk off with Steve and Tango going right after them in pursuit.

LOL! YEA.. remember that one... :lol:

what does everone think?????

they had to stop so much 'DEBUNKING" or people were gonna "DEWATCH" them....lol

they had to stop so much 'DEBUNKING" or people were gonna "DEWATCH" them....lol

I agree...LOL

It's always better to rule out causes.. Why accept everything as evidence (even possible evidence), it only would bring down the overall validity of the group and the program.

Look regarding PS, I watched three episodes of PS last night- Because I thought that *maybe I was prejudging these (whatever they are) ... just to know I've watched enough to get a fair conclusion on the program, anyway.

Piano

mothman

and shapeshifter

They were lame, boring, and just plain HOAKY!! They lure you in with candy it feels like (haha) then let you down by giving you vinegar..