Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
bankai26

everyone see ghost hunters tonight?

159 posts in this topic

Lt_Ripley
LOL Thanks, I could not figure out what that red and white box thing was...I agree about doing much better. I truly believe that spirits are all around us, BUT they dont come out on cue. If an investigator asks "did you die here" I think thats wrong too, as many spirits have no perception of time and space. As we know, residuals do the same thing over and over and see things as they were, not as they are. I wouldnt screw up their souls and say "HEY YOU'RE DEAD do you want to talk to us"? Also asking to be punched pushed or slapped, isnt appropriate either. Those were very sick people who died there, how bout some respect? Simply because they are dead, doesnt mean they are violent. I "think" they are finding more evidence and much less debunking (plus GHI) due to ratings. Now its like a side show..I agree with the thermal cams, but they spend too much time with equipment, and in that time, they could miss out on something. Lastly I believe someone should tell them, chasing a shadow is only for dogs..JN

they would do better to have spent a week or two there and maybe have a show once a month. compile all evidence they have from that week , edit to make one good show instead of something hit or miss or that's barely passable . they could rerun that one show during the month.

but I'd rather see one good show than 4 bad ones.

NoahJaymes
LOL such arrogance. Be thankfull I am not a moderator :D

I wish you were so I could tell you exactly what I think of you too.....I am "thankful" you aren't a mod though, I mean...makes me shiver just thinking about it........Anyway.....thanks for your input and um...well, dream away :D

Pluto-x

To be honest, I wish Moderators would get involved more often. It would be a more friendly atmosphere. Its ok for personal attacks long as it pertains to the forum rules? I don't get that.

Certain people on here should of been banned long ago!

Don't worry C.W.... we know what's real and what isn't. We know the truth, who's involved etc; We know how to play nice!? :D:devil:

NoahJaymes

I know, its cool though, thanks pluto :D

Radian
Its ok for personal attacks long as it pertains to the forum rules? I don't get that.

LOL :lol: Does it actually say that? I've never read em..

NoahJaymes

I don't think so, but some Mods think like that.

Lord Storm
I wish you were so I could tell you exactly what I think of you too.....I am "thankful" you aren't a mod though, I mean...makes me shiver just thinking about it........Anyway.....thanks for your input and um...well, dream away :D

I assume you form oppinions quickly :D

NoahJaymes

Just from what I know and from what I heard....easily.

Lord Storm

Judging by your tactical use of words you are not an idiot but your tone is always arrogant :D why?

NoahJaymes

Because I can...now if you would like to continue this, please by all means, pm me. No need to derail this thread more than what it has been.

Lord Storm

PM sent. Please forgive the minor derailment.

Radian

I wasn't *all that* impressed with the evidence TAPS caught at that insane house...

NoahJaymes

I am not all that impressed with TAPS lately tbh...

bankai26

what up all! I haven't either but i still find myself watching it.....its better than trying to watch most haunted!!!!!

Radian

I sure hope they don't start to slide..... Or start to accept things they otherwise wouldn't have before as evidence.. dunno

NoahJaymes

They already are getting in that habit. Normally they wouldn't accept half the things they are now.

Plainbob13
They already are getting in that habit. Normally they wouldn't accept half the things they are now.

True. They rocked the first two seasons. I guess the Baldfather needs better ratings.

Radian

Better ratings? They start that PS crap and their ratings are liable to drop.

JustNormal
Better ratings? They start that PS crap and their ratings are liable to drop.

Agreed. Each show is completely different. As I said, I for one feel comforted at the fact that PS resolves problems whether paranormal or not. They have grief counselors, mediums to relay messages, and are able to bless a home regardless. TAPS has changed. All the sudden they have evidence and call alot of investigations "haunted" is kind of a red flag that they are grasping at straws..JMO....JN

Radian

Used to it was like one of them pulling teeth to say "its haunted" but ... now.. .hmmm. seems to be coming more often than not.. who knows.

JustNormal
Used to it was like one of them pulling teeth to say "its haunted" but ... now.. .hmmm. seems to be coming more often than not.. who knows.

I sure dont LOL..But to me, its a tad suspicious..JN

Radian

I still love Grant though, he's a fox. :P

JustNormal
I still love Grant though, he's a fox. :P

LOL I love Steve..Hes all that and a bag of chips. Granted he has more phobias than anyone on TV, but he's a cutie...ha..JN :wub:

Radian

Yea i think Steve pal prolly has the biggest fan club of lady fans.. LOL!

JustNormal
Yea i think Steve pal prolly has the biggest fan club of lady fans.. LOL!

LOL He is cute, and I love his eyes. The one person I dont miss now is Brian, he makes my skin crawl...LOL