Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just another lucid dream.

xfly

Just had a lucid dream of my late wife.Even though it`s been 10years i still have these dreams about her quite often.She was standing in front of me and we talked about always being together,things and places to see,planning the future.We were smiling,laughing and just had one of those close moments.Sure you guys know the feeling.Then i suddenly realized i was dreaming.Usually when this happens,i try not to mind,just float with the dream and not change anything trying to enjoy it as long as possible.But of course that is always very difficult.And these dreams usually fades away very soon.At least for me at that point.This time however i got the time needed to explain her the whole situation and what really happened with our life together.She looked at me very sad and disturbed,then she started crying.It was really heartbreaking.

Then she just faded away,and i waked up.

The brain sure is strange and cruel at times.. :(

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xCrimsonx

• xfly

• euthanasia

• thatgrimlife

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Read into your dream, personally as I see it, there are things both she and you where going to do.

You still need to do them.

In regardes to the "situation" shes weaps for you to not focus on the happenings but to make up for the pain you both feel and take a Big step in a new direction.

Theres so much more to your dream, you dont need to think harder just deeper about how You would correlate this dream along side your own life right now.

Lucid dreams are the big wake up call to the sub-consious.

*hugs* :)

xcrimsonx

sometimes it's just hard to let things go, and i think that this is one of the situations where you really miss someone and find it hard not thinking of them, im sure it will pass eventually... why dont you try going out and meeting some new girls?

I give you hugz. Perhaps you dream of her because you haven't moved on yet. That might mean that she's crying because she is sad that her death is still holding you down, even after a decade.

I hope you can reach the point where you can hold the dream , or the apparition , or the vision .. whatever you like it to be . I can only respect your love .

Hugs.