Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone Here Watch UFO Hunters?

Marcus Aurelius

Anyone here watch UFO Hunters? If so, what are your thoughts on it? I've been watching it since it first started airing on the History Channel, and I've got to say I love it! Next to Ghost Hunters and Lost, this is my must see TV. The way the show is done really sparks your interest, and the team is great. I especially like the head guy, Bill, he's totally entertaining and engaging. Its no wonder the sci fi channel one went off the air after one episode! And instead of doing pointless Reveals, they get their hands on some pretty remarkable stuff. Last night for example, they were playing this audio recording from a guy in a military guard tower at this air force base, as he was describing a ufo, along with other witnesses who were seeing the same thing. I was enthralled. I simply cannot recomend this show enough to anyone who is interested in the ufo phenomena! If some of you are fans, have any of you actually read UFO magazine? Is it any good? I've been wanting to check it out but none of the local bookstores carry it.....

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marcus Aurelius

• Fluffybunny

• Sweetpumper

• Lt_Ripley

Didn't UFO magazine stop publishing? That might have been the UK version however. I've watched UFO hunters, it seems rather good. They actually look at the evidence and get it checked out professionally rather then just blindly believing and telling everyone its true.

I'm sure there'll be somewhere online were you can get previous editions of UFO mag in .pdf or something...search around

i like that show ufo hunters i think its pretty good,and about ufo magazines my dad buys alot of them but there not just about ufos they talk about alot of topics but primaraly on ufos and paranormal things like like ghost .I'd recomend them but only if u know how to read in spanish their made in spain ithink im not sure. :tu:

I enjoy the show "UFO Hunters." I think it's really good.

i like how they found out and had it on audio that there is indeed a ufo officer in military jargan. i know its for anything that is unidentified and not just ufo's but its deen long denied by the government that there ever was such a officer position.

I only watched one episode when it first aired, it was OK, but haven't had the interest to watch it again.

It sucks!

How can you go to Texas after mass sightings and not interview the fired reporter or the biggest witness to the event? Both of them even had threads started about them in here as they were two of the major players. They weren't even mentioned. It's just stupid.

I didnt care for it. I dont know if it was just the few episodes I watched or not, but it seemed to be a bit too eager for everything to be alien when something may not be...I dont know; it just seemed too biased. I know they need ratings and all, but research is research.

I didnt care for it. I dont know if it was just the few episodes I watched or not, but it seemed to be a bit too eager for everything to be alien when something may not be...I dont know; it just seemed too biased. I know they need ratings and all, but research is research.

The best was when they were introduced to a supposed abductee and Bill, just after meeting the dude, tells him he may be an alien hybrid. Even his partner harassed him on that one.

The best was when they were introduced to a supposed abductee and Bill, just after meeting the dude, tells him he may be an alien hybrid. Even his partner harassed him on that one.

I missed that one. :blink:

It makes me embarrassed, because I think that it is a serious subject, but when you get people that are just too eager, that see alien craft in every single airplane that flies overhead, or believes every alien abduction story without much investigation, or every blury picture without research, it just makes a mockery of any real attempt to find the truth of anything.

haha yea, okay, you're right about that. That was really crazy! I couldn't believe what I was hearing, like you honestly believe there are human/alien hybrids running around? It made me think of the X-files. What I mainly like about the show is the historic cases; learned about sightings and alleged crashes I'd never heard of before.

Bill , the one in the sunglasses , is always too quick to believe what is in front of him . But he's balanced well by the other 2. It's a good show because they do try to see it from all angles. More discriminating than just reporting. I liked the one they did on Rendleshem Forest. Proves it wasn't nor could it have ever been the light house as some ( and the military , claimed) .

Bill , the one in the sunglasses , is always too quick to believe what is in front of him . But he's balanced well by the other 2. It's a good show because they do try to see it from all angles. More discriminating than just reporting. I liked the one they did on Rendleshem Forest. Proves it wasn't nor could it have ever been the light house as some ( and the military , claimed) .

Yeah, that was a great episode, the best so far, to be sure. I'd never heard of that case before either, so I was absolutely enthralled by it.

I did catch the SCI FI one, and thought it was actually more enjoyable than the other...it's formated very similarly to Ghost Hunters.

Not sure why two networks would have the exact same show name (although seperate programs) and then even air them on the same night. It was confusing.

I have to agree about the Bill 'i believe everything is proof of alien intelligence' Birnes. He's a bit too easy to convince. I can't however get over the scientist guy. It's something about grown men with 12 year old boy haircuts...I just can't take him seriously. Seems to be a smart dude, however...but I keep waiting for him to start shredding on his skateboard or something.

It's too bad the SCI FI version was so short lived...it had some potential.

I did catch the SCI FI one, and thought it was actually more enjoyable than the other...it's formated very similarly to Ghost Hunters.

Not sure why two networks would have the exact same show name (although seperate programs) and then even air them on the same night. It was confusing.

I have to agree about the Bill 'i believe everything is proof of alien intelligence' Birnes. He's a bit too easy to convince. I can't however get over the scientist guy. It's something about grown men with 12 year old boy haircuts...I just can't take him seriously. Seems to be a smart dude, however...but I keep waiting for him to start shredding on his skateboard or something.

It's too bad the SCI FI version was so short lived...it had some potential.

I do believe they are the same show. just moved.

I watched the sci fi one too, that same night, luckily I had a dvr lol because they were even on the same time slot. I would have liked to have seen more of the sci fi one too, but honestly, I didn't like how it was the exact same format as taps. They seemed like good guys and all, but come on, a reveal at the end? I think that's why there was only one episode, because of two shows with the same name, and maybe they are going to redo the format of the show and bring it back. Man, they sure hyped it enough, so its hard to imagine that one episode was it.

Were they a part of MUFON? I don't remember.

Edited by brahman1888