Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

telekinesis and all that jazz

Ufo_Guy

hey everyone, ive been thinking for awhile that i wanted to try to send messeges through my mind, but i really want to learn to move stuff.

can anyone give me advise on these thing on how to start?

i can make psi balls, and sorta make um visable.

ok thanks

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sporkling

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• DfizzleShizzle

• Moonie2012

UM needs to make a "how to do telekinesis" pinned thread lol...We get people wanted to do TK every other day, and they leave the next day....

No offence, I doubt you'll stick with it. I started cause I wanted to mock people who believed in it, but now I love it. If you're really serious I cna help you, but I just think you've been watchin to much Bleach...

Don't look for advice from teenagers on the internet about something that doesn't exist.

I say psipog.com

Great site, lots of resources...And, Eric's back! YAY! The Metaphysics sect wasn't the same without him! You're prolly my least favorite skeptic Eric(Besides Mattshark) But, without you, there was no one to argue with. The skeptics kept this board inline.. I mean, without you, I had no one to argue with..xD...I didn't like how all you skeptics left the Metaphysics sect..I mean, I a sense I had won..But it's boring, theres no discussion or arguements over psychic phenomenon..Welcome back...AND STAY BACK THIS TIME!

I say psipog.com

Great site, lots of resources...And, Eric's back! YAY! The Metaphysics sect wasn't the same without him! You're prolly my least favorite skeptic Eric(Besides Mattshark) But, without you, there was no one to argue with. The skeptics kept this board inline.. I mean, without you, I had no one to argue with..xD...I didn't like how all you skeptics left the Metaphysics sect..I mean, I a sense I had won..But it's boring, theres no discussion or arguements over psychic phenomenon..Welcome back...AND STAY BACK THIS TIME!

You won nothing but our love. :rolleyes: You never proved yourself even one bit. You actually made yourself look plain silly.

By the way, we never left.

i can make psi balls, and sorta make um visable.

Take a pic, then we'll talk.

You left the metaphysics sect...I remember it clearly, most the skeptics said they'd stop postin in this sect, cause of the way it had become...

You left the metaphysics sect...I remember it clearly, most the skeptics said they'd stop postin in this sect, cause of the way it had become...

No. I stopped posting in it because their were no good topics to post on. Big difference. I think we all grew tired of your silly claims.

Give me a link of me saying I would stop posting. Boo ya.

Quit fighting.

Can't you see that your fighting is tearing us apart?

Can't we just settle our differences and just be happy?

If not... continue...

UM needs to make a "how to do telekinesis" pinned thread lol...We get people wanted to do TK every other day, and they leave the next day....

Hey Heart, I do believe it's a blatant rule here not to do that... That's why we don't see it.

No offence, I doubt you'll stick with it. I started cause I wanted to mock people who believed in it, but now I love it. If you're really serious I cna help you, but I just think you've been watchin to much Bleach...

ty, and no telekinesis has nothing to do with bleach, i wanted to start with the psi wheel but there was too many things that could influence it, and i do have anything to spin it on. i will look at that site tho

Ok unlike a few others in this thread I'm going to stick with the topic.

Personally for me telekinesis is a little more complicated because it's harder to know where to start and how to direct your mind to it. I don't know if telekinesis uses the same method I use to learn abilities but I'll just give you advice on one of the ways to find where to direct your mind for different abilities. So I don't have any advice on telekinesis at the moment. But I do have one method of finding abilities which really works for me. Then if you can you might find a way to use this method for telekinesis.

So think of it like this right? Once you become aware of your chi or what you want to call it you still need to learn how to direct it right? Like being lost in the middle of nowhere not knowing which direction to go. So one way to know how to direct it is to take in an essence of what you want to learn. So it would be like a sign for you to follow to find your way. Then you will know which way to direct.

Now I'm not gonna teach you cryokinesis but I'm just using it as an example ok? Now when I'm practicing cryokinesis I goto some place cold first like outside when it's cold or turn the air conditioner on. Then I just feel the cold and open my feelings to it. And what I shouldn't do is shiver because if I'm shivering I'm fighting it off. I shouldn't even do anything that makes myself repel the coldness. Plus I have to set my mind to a state where it wants the cold and feel and enjoy the cool refreshing breeze. Then it would take it into me. Of course doing this with too much to start off with could be dangerous so if you do something like this start small. But by doing this I can take in the cold and get to know it learn how it works and also concentrate on my chi to connect with it and soon even at other times I will be able to use my own energy to create cold. Though it won't be at such a high level the moment you find your ability it will become strong once you become familiar with it.

Now get back to telekinesis. The reason I said it's hard is because you can hardly find anything that will give you a sign to direct your energy towards while practicing it. Maybe you concentrate on movement in the surroundings or something. But this type of method seems to works better with heat, cold, electricity based abilities. But I hope this advice does somehow help with telekinesis.

Actually, for now, there is no point in telekinesis at all. Try the others. Cyro, Pyro, all those others would be better that tk cause at least those have some use even in their weakest forms.

What I found easy for the Psi wheel, was when I first started, I'd spin the wheel with one hand in one direction...And concentrate on it spinning the other direction...Once the wheel stops, it should start moving the other direction..Once you get good at that it's easy to start movin it from a complete stop...

What I found easy for the Psi wheel, was when I first started, I'd spin the wheel with one hand in one direction...And concentrate on it spinning the other direction...Once the wheel stops, it should start moving the other direction..Once you get good at that it's easy to start movin it from a complete stop...

oh, so move it one way, and while its moving concentrate on moving it the other, got ya

oh, so move it one way, and while its moving concentrate on moving it the other, got ya

Haha short and sweet.

My advice is to stop now, and save yourself the time of pretending to have magical powers.

The real world is not an anime, you can't just bring up your energy and do really cool magical things.

My advice is to stop now, and save yourself the time of pretending to have magical powers.

The real world is not an anime, you can't just bring up your energy and do really cool magical things.

This is only your opinion. Not any other person's opinion.

This is only your opinion. Not any other person's opinion.

Oh, its my opinon too, and most all of the adult world as well. Heck, even my 8 year old thinks this stuff is silly.

I do not think this is silly and neither do some of my friends.

Well back on topic, telekinesis stuff can be found on psipog.net, and all over the internet. But I recommend psipog is enough as they all say roughly the same if you are interested, talk to heartagram. Or Darkbreed. Both of whom are quite experts in this area.

If they are "experts" why haven't they shown any documentation/ proof of their expertise?

If they are "experts" why haven't they shown any documentation/ proof of their expertise?

By experts, I mean experts of this fourm which means that they have done a lot of posts about the subject.

ooooo, well, I guess that would explain everything. :tu:

Prove that you can't then.

Prove that you can't then.

Already did. Didn't make a video though - taping stuff doing absolutely nothing is kinda boring.

I invite you to prove it's real though. It would be a lot easier for everybody that way.

Should be easy for you, seeing as how you're the PSIMASTER.

Edited by Moonie2012