Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

telekinesis and all that jazz

Ufo_Guy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sporkling

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• DfizzleShizzle

• Moonie2012

This is not the first time skeptics use people's names as counter arguments

And this is also not the first time Sporkling posts something completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

His name isn't important, my point stands.

Edited by Moonie2012

Sure? i'm quite sure that if you dug into your life you will see a lot of things that are unexplained and strangely psychic. But you do not however, I believe, take note, or forgotten or somthing.

Besides, I do not make points irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Edited by Sporkling

Besides, I do not make points irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Lol - sure, whatever.

Anyway, I'm out of this fantasy section of the forum. Call me if anybody ever bothers to try proving their insane claims, I've got better things to do than argue about somebody's imagination.

Edited by Moonie2012

It is not an imagination. It is a real thing. There are so many reports all over the world about this. They must be real.

It is not an imagination. It is a real thing. There are so many reports all over the world about this. They must be real.

I would say thats mostly a subjective matter. Yes, there are some individuals here and there that do delve

into these subjects. But that does not, by any means, make them factual.

Oh yes. But I do believe that those are real. Because of all the reports that come from over the internet. And there are already so many who were real. Especally in terms of ESP type.

Oh yes. But I do believe that those are real. Because of all the reports that come from over the internet. And there are already so many who were real. Especally in terms of ESP type.

Sorry, I just do not believe you anymore.

Ahh well you don't have to.

:tu:

No. I stopped posting in it because their were no good topics to post on.

I agree. That's part of the reason I haven't posted anything in about a month.

Prove that you can't then.

Prove to me that I am not 240 years old. Prove that the President isn't a lizard being.

The burden of proof is on you, not on the skeptics.

Go on Snopes.com for a while and realize that you can't believe everything you hear online.

Go on Snopes.com for a while and realize that you can't believe everything you hear online.

Go everywhere else and realise that listening to the small signs around you can be very real.

Prove to me that I am not 240 years old. Prove that the President isn't a lizard being.

The burden of proof is on you, not on the skeptics.

I believe without question that you are 240 years old. I believe without question that the president is a lizard being.

See I do believe. I do not require proof nor do I ask for it. But the point is, I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

Use it on a bigger scale.....We can slug it out on a universal level = )

Creativity is highly important, I see too many trying to 'master' the psi wheel and other things like that, I guess you all assume that you must go through these steps and if you have that mindset it is going to be a lot harder, because you are only looking at it through one angle. Important lesson is to remember all of the possibilities.