Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most advanced telekinesis you ever done

piero154

Sounds like an excuse to NOT do it right. How long does it take to put some cotton in a transparent container, make it move (which is supposedly easy for you), and film it? Not long.

You have this great power, yet you don't have 10 minutes to prove it even exists. Right.

Exactly. Only kids would come up with excuses like this.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sporkling

• Moonie2012

• Radian

• DfizzleShizzle

Exactly. Only kids would come up with excuses like this.

And if he did this simple task, it would make the skeptics that he hates so much shut up. Seems pretty win-win to me.

Honestly, the only real excuse you have not to do it is that you CAN'T - and while I'm no telekinetic expert, I'm pretty sure psi powers aren't stopped by glass or plastic.

Edited by Moonie2012

Maybe you shouldn't insult the ones you want to do favors for you...

Maybe you shouldn't insult the ones you want to do favors for you...

Another excuse of the "I'm insulted now so forget it now" variety. Seriously, man up and back up your words. Nobody here wants any favors from you - the only person you would be helping by doing it is YOU.

If you can't, just admit that you can't. If you can, go ahead and do it and prove us wrong. Wouldn't that be a great feeling, making us look like idiots?

Any response from you in this thread other than proof or admitting that you can't do it gets us nowhere and goes in the "can't do it" column. I'm rooting for you, I seriously am - I want you to blow my mind. But come on, the whole "It's not my job to provide proof" thing is a BS excuse, and you know it. You filmed stuff before - do it again the right way.

On another note, this thread actually inspired me to make a psi-wheel. I put it under a clear bowl, concentrated really hard...and it didn't move a bit. I'll keep playing with it, though...who knows.

Edited by Moonie2012

I am gifted as you would say. I guess it has something to do with my brain since I am quite smart too. I made a psiball first try. And from since then can do it in seconds. I am off and on with pyrokinesis.

I wanna see this!! Make a video and put it here..

I Do not have any worth while powers to prove and when I do trust me I will make it known to the world.

Well, heck being able to catch a person on fire, you call that worthless?? Make it known to us, NOW!!

Edited by Shankpin

Welcome to UM newbie! *hugs*

I like to place myself in the Dream Reader catagory.

Telekinesis sounds interesting.

Psi Balls sound like fun btw.

Also I hope you get the answers your looking for Piero!!

Have you had an experiance with this and what happend??

Personally, I don't think anyone on here can claim to have EVER done telekinesis.

1. Moving a lego would be somewhat minimal for this supposed ability. But, guess what, it's never been done.

2. Pin/Psiwheels, Cotton Balls etc. are not evidence. You want it to be evidence put it under a clear glass bowl,

and MOVE it with just your THOUGHT. Any questions?

Is there really even an in between with these abilities? You either can or you can not. A person saying their

abilities come and go at random, and are minimal, is more than likely meaning they are not even sure if they

have an ability at all.

Chance + Random happenings does not = an ability.

Personally, I don't think anyone on here can claim to have EVER done telekinesis.

1. Moving a lego would be somewhat minimal for this supposed ability. But, guess what, it's never been done.

2. Pin/Psiwheels, Cotton Balls etc. are not evidence. You want it to be evidence put it under a clear glass bowl,

and MOVE it with just your THOUGHT. Any questions?

Is there really even an in between with these abilities? You either can or you can not. A person saying their

abilities come and go at random, and are minimal, is more than likely meaning they are not even sure if they

have an ability at all.

Chance + Random happenings does not = an ability.

Absolutely indeed! People need to quit pussyfooting around with their "abilities". Show us already!

Oh wait...

Edited by Moonie2012

Well, I have secret!!

I was upset with my ex boyfriend, he was sorry sorry sorry.. and I got so mad that, well, I caused Hurricane Katrina.

but i swear, it was accident. :huh:

OH, yea. and I have it on tape somewhere around here.

Edited by Shankpin

LMFAO OMFG...remind me never to p*** you off sunni :P

Or I will just sleep out on the couch....

Edited by CryWolf

well, my guilty concious has been really bothering me lately..

I just haaad to come out with it..

I remember one time in my past life, I became enraged at an ant I saw nibbling away at my piece of bread. So, without thinking I caused "The Great Flood" just to rid the ant! I showed him didn't I!

ahh! animal cruelty, I guess you did..

poor poor ants.

MMMM I love lemons..

Black ants are worth 2.00 a pound here.. I can get them on sale WED. at noon..

just to remind you--

Ill make that order early..

and I think I can get some lake worms (they taste like pineapple) half price with those ants, what you say?

Welcome to UM newbie! *hugs*

I like to place myself in the Dream Reader catagory.

Telekinesis sounds interesting.

Psi Balls sound like fun btw.

Also I hope you get the answers your looking for Piero!!

Have you had an experiance with this and what happend??

Yeah it was going well in the start until people started arguing haha

I dont think that was the purpose of this but I guess people want proof of what they dont believe. I bet if someone proves to them that its real they are gonna start doing it themselves. It shouldnt be like this though because from what i read from different sites, you have to believe in it even if there is no proof, and I think that our mind is an unknown place that we need to pay attention because maybe those hidden places in our brain could help us someday.

Yeah it was going well in the start until people started arguing haha

I dont think that was the purpose of this but I guess people want proof of what they dont believe. I bet if someone proves to them that its real they are gonna start doing it themselves. It shouldnt be like this though because from what i read from different sites, you have to believe in it even if there is no proof, and I think that our mind is an unknown place that we need to pay attention because maybe those hidden places in our brain could help us someday.

Our mind is a playground, yet nobody knows the rules. They can't even start to explain them.

Well, I have secret!!

I was upset with my ex boyfriend, he was sorry sorry sorry.. and I got so mad that, well, I caused Hurricane Katrina.

but i swear, it was accident. :huh:

OH, yea. and I have it on tape somewhere around here.

Does your middle or last name happen to be Katrina? If so, I might be terrified of you. ^_^