Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most advanced telekinesis you ever done

piero154

Yeah it was going well in the start until people started arguing haha

I dont think that was the purpose of this but I guess people want proof of what they dont believe. I bet if someone proves to them that its real they are gonna start doing it themselves. It shouldnt be like this though because from what i read from different sites, you have to believe in it even if there is no proof,

I believe in the possibility I've just never been convinced..

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sporkling

• Moonie2012

• Radian

• DfizzleShizzle

I believe in the possibility I've just never been convinced..

Yes, there is always a possiblity. But, highly improbable.

Its just that people with a bit of common sense won't show it. Cause the other "normal" people of the society will not accept them. Psychics also do not want the attention. Even though 1 million is at large.

Its just that people with a bit of common sense won't show it. Cause the other "normal" people of the society will not accept them. Psychics also do not want the attention. Even though 1 million is at large.

Do you know for sure these people don't want attention, or that they will not be excepted by society?

1.000.000 huh! Can you show me where this is a fact?

You see, you keep stating everything as though it is a fact, without any sources for what you say.

Surely you do not speak for everybody Spork! It is just your opinion.

Everyone speaks in their own opinion. I speak for myself. My words sounds stronger than its meant to be. Its that way. I won't change, nor do I want to.

Everyone speaks in their own opinion. I speak for myself. My words sounds stronger than its meant to be. Its that way. I won't change, nor do I want to.

Then by all means state it as your opinion, and not as if it's the same as the other sixty-thousand members on this forum.

I noticed it said you were posting a comment for the past like 15mins...It took you that long to write an insult at me?

Yup it did, because I had my girlfriend behind me and we were talking. All I can say at the moment is that I'm not letting my kid one day use the internet until he's 18. Nothing personal, just that I don't want him assuming he has psychic powers after watching anime and basically make a fool of himself.

EDIT: Just read the other posts after me and have to say it's amusing. Excuses'R'us

Edited by Blacksabbath

Then by all means state it as your opinion, and not as if it's the same as the other sixty-thousand members on this forum.

I have said, I will not change it. In my earlier posts.

I have said, I will not change it. In my earlier posts.

Do you understand what I am trying to tell you Spork?

You cannot speak for everybody, as everyones opinions vary. So, everytime you try to speak for

everybody, your posts will be automatically flawed.

Ok...Anyone who wnats me to show proof, I jus wanna let know...I'm workin on somethin...It's not TK...But me and Eight Bit are workin on the Telepathy test again...So we're tryin to set that up...So you can all look forward to the results for that...

Do you understand what I am trying to tell you Spork?

You cannot speak for everybody, as everyones opinions vary. So, everytime you try to speak for

everybody, your posts will be automatically flawed.

Sure sure sure. But sometimes you do that too. Do try to change. Like me

Edited by Sporkling

Maybe you shouldn't insult the ones you want to do favors for you...

We are doing the favor for you by even asking you like you can do this. You are teenager a that wants to atteniton by claiming powers. Its an old story.

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic

It's funny, my whole time on this board, I have never been criticized for my grammer

Maybe not, but just out of curiosity Heartagram3200(not counting your obvious dislike for words ending in 'G' ...i.e doing, being, trying, waiting etc) why do you keep misspelling the words 'want,wanted and can't' as wnat,wnated and cna't, ...i just don't understand,seriously, ...i can understand misspelled words occasionally(even i do it on rare occasions even after 'proof reading' before i press the 'Add Reply' button, but to do it in almost every post is just baffling. :huh:

P.S. This is not just Nitpicking, sincerely...Kraken

P.P.S. I've never seen any evidence for psi this or psi that either, certainly not here on earth(or any other planet for that matter :P )

Edited by kraken

Maybe not, but just out of curiosity Heartagram3200(not counting your obvious dislike for words ending in 'G' ...i.e doing, being, trying, waiting etc) why do you keep misspelling the words 'want,wanted and can't' as wnat,wnated and cna't, ...i just don't understand,seriously, ...i can understand misspelled words occasionally(even i do it on rare occasions even after 'proof reading' before i press the 'Add Reply' button, but to do it in almost every post is just baffling. :huh:

P.P.S. I've never seen any evidence for psi this or psi that either, certainly not here on earth(or any other planet for that matter :P )

Because those words he typed it fast, and so often mispelled them in that way.

We are doing the favor for you by even asking you like you can do this. You are teenager a that wants to atteniton by claiming powers. Its an old story.

Wanting attention? I don't feel like he wants attention. But you for that matter, I feel like you want attention a whole lot more.

Because those words he typed it fast, and so often mispelled them in that way.

No offence Sporkling, but my question was to Heartagram3200, unless you're his 'brothers keeper' and you feel he can't answer the question on his own(should he feel inclined to do so)?

Secondly: you're excuse(for him) is a little on the weak side, since it has nothing to do with how fast people type, but rather whether people(in general) can be ar**d to 'proof read' their own material before they 'Add' their reply.

Thirdly: it still dosn't answer why he does it in practically all his posts.

sincerely: Kraken

Edited by kraken

Ok...Anyone who wnats me to show proof, I jus wanna let know...I'm workin on somethin...It's not TK...

Why not? This "test" you are arranging sounds to be far short of proof of anything.

Edited by Moonie2012

No offence Sporkling, but my question was to Heartagram3200, unless you're his 'brothers keeper' and you feel he can't answer the question on his own(should he feel inclined to do so)?

Secondly: you're excuse(for him) is a little on the weak side, since it has nothing to do with how fast people type, but rather whether people(in general) can be ar**d to 'proof read' their own material before they 'Add' their reply.

Thirdly: it still dosn't answer why he does it in practically all his posts.

sincerely: Kraken

Ar ha. Good question.

1. I don't know why you have to ask that.

2. Cause I make those mistakes too. But I usually change it. Besides, those words are very simple words. If you are trying to take him down because of his words, don't bother. It never works.

3. Well I don't know. Try asking him.

Ahem.

Please avoid personal attacks - instead, focus on the topic matter at hand, rather than the person making the posts. Any points relating to grammar, etc, (unless completely unintelligible) are probably best dealt with via PM, rather than within a public forum.

Thanks in advance,

Tiggs

[Forum Mod Team]

It is being nitpicky. A lot of people here, some anyway, their first language isn't English.

& I don't recall this board being about grammar, if it were I'd make sure never to come to it. :} :tu:

Wanting attention? I don't feel like he wants attention. But you for that matter, I feel like you want attention a whole lot more.

Its obivous that Heart needs attention. He is a teenager. He wants to think of himself as special so he makes up stories about supposed powers.

I do love attentions from women. :devil: Not teenage psi kids. :no:

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic

Heart. I do believe you are telling the truth. Really. I wish you luck in all psychic stuff you are going to do in the future.

Well actually pireo, all the websites from the internet have almost the same points and therefore, I don't think you should read through so many. Well hehe I did not like telekinesis so I did not practise it much except at one point of my life. It helped me increase my concentration abilities though.

Edited by Sporkling

Ar ha. Good question.

1. I don't know why you have to ask that. (because the question simply wasn't aimed at you)

2. Cause I make those mistakes too. But I usually change it. (You and me both, so why not him??)

Besides, those words are very simple words.(Eurika,You said it)

If you are trying to take him down because of his words, don't bother. It never works.(You are assuming that i am that shallow. tut.tut.)

3. Well I don't know. Try asking him.(I already have?, but you answered instead?)

Ahem.

Please avoid personal attacks - instead, focus on the topic matter at hand, rather than the person making the posts. Any points relating to grammar, etc, (unless completely unintelligible) are probably best dealt with via PM, rather than within a public forum.

Thanks in advance,

Tiggs

[Forum Mod Team]

It was not a personal attack, it was a perfectly legitimate question, in light of what the OP posted himself as shown below

It's funny, my whole time on this board, I have never been criticized for my grammer, and yet I claim to be Telekinetic. I can write a flawless sentence easily. I can type 60 words a minute. I'm an A-B student....

Need anymore examples?

Let me just quote Heartagram3200' here....Ahem...."I can write a flawless sentence easily"

I noticed it said you were posting a comment for the past like 15mins...It took you that long to write an insult at me?

Is this not an Insult too, as if to say..You are a really slow writer...What the hell does it matter how long a person takes to post(well, at least their not typing with the light off, and then accidentally pressing 'Add Reply'???)

It is being nitpicky. A lot of people here, some anyway, their first language isn't English.

& I don't recall this board being about grammar, if it were I'd make sure never to come to it. :} :tu:

No!..it is NOT being nitpicky when the OP is Deliberately(Yes Deliberately) misspelling and using bad Grammar, he has already admitted that he can write a (Quote) "FLAWLESS sentence EASILY", not even sure if i could lay claim to that, after all, none of us are Infallible

Guys..Guys(and Gals ofcoarse), I have absolutely no problem with people who can't write(or speak) good English...(Hell, they speak better English than a lot of people who's 'First language is English'), and they can speak it better than i could possibly speak their language, and i am ALWAYS aware of that. hence why i don't knock about 90%(my estimation) of the posts in here. go figure

But it gets my back up (just a little anyway), when posters use bad English because they think it makes their posts look "KEWL"( which i think they mean 'Cool'), It just comes down to laziness, and i find it hard to take anything they say seriously, i guess i'm just getting too old. Amen and peace to all

Sincerely Kraken

Edited for my own spelling mistakes, see...its really that easy. Amen

Edited by kraken

LOL! :lol: at Kraken.