Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most advanced telekinesis you ever done

piero154

No...I mean, they just wnated me to spend every minute I had workin on this stuff...Making time to practice this stuff is hard enough as it is...But then makin time to prove it, I'm still a kid...I have a Girlfriend I gotta make happy ;) ...I have school, homework, friends...I have a life...

I am not making fun of you. But this post cracks me up. If I were telekinetic, it would be my top priority to develop it. You say you have a life, if you were telekinetic you would have anything you wanted. You would earn millions if not billions.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sporkling

• Moonie2012

• Radian

• DfizzleShizzle

I am not making fun of you. But this post cracks me up. If I were telekinetic, it would be my top priority to develop it. You say you have a life, if you were telekinetic you would have anything you wanted. You would earn millions if not billions.

But ask yourself...Is trading a normal childhood for being a child prodigy even worth it?

And, it's not amazing...I can move psi wheels, and, lately I've found that controlling stuff like my computer and video games and stuff with TK is easy(Like trying to make certain songs on my playlist of over 100 songs on my comp come up, 7/10 times It works...Or in video games tryin to make certain items pop up...) Things like that...

But ask yourself...Is trading a normal childhood for being a child prodigy even worth it?

And, it's not amazing...I can move psi wheels, and, lately I've found that controlling stuff like my computer and video games and stuff with TK is easy(Like trying to make certain songs on my playlist of over 100 songs on my comp come up, 7/10 times It works...Or in video games tryin to make certain items pop up...) Things like that...

And my name is Johny Apple Snapper! :D

......BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

*cough* anyway... Firstly, psi wheels are moved by currents and heat. Convection right? And the second claim there is just laughable. Making loot appear in WOW eh? You can't control stuff on your computer fella, it's all randomly generated by a bunch of chips and odds. If you have a random number generator on your computer, you can't make it generate the number you want.

It's just you that hope for something (Or in your case "control it") and it happens. Then you become happy for a sec and claim you did it with your mind. Where it was just a coincidence. I went through your little stage aswell as a kid. Don't think I don't know what your on about. Not having a go at ya, I'm just trying to help ya mate.

This is not true. If he were a strong telekinetic, enough to create a force field so powerful to block even a missle, maybe, but a weak telekinesis does not do that. People look at you differently. And not even the good type of differently. They think that you are a person who should go to the mental hospital. And in this time and age, it is always most useful to study harder than develop your telekinesis. For, studying, assures you a job, where telekinesis and all that is a gamble. And to put all your hopes in gambling is not the best idea.

Edited by Sporkling

lately I've found that controlling stuff like my computer and video games and stuff with TK is easy(Like trying to make certain songs on my playlist of over 100 songs on my comp come up, 7/10 times It works...Or in video games tryin to make certain items pop up...) Things like that...

The frequency with which a certain song comes up on a computer or an item appears in a video game is not controlled by anything that can be physically manipulated. Its software, not hardware controlled.

I think you are just attributing random chance to psychokinetic powers, there's nothing metaphysical about this.

But the whole story is not told. How many songs are actually played on the softwares? But the gaming part could be contributed to chance. Unless its talking about maple story, but them we'll be talking about a different thing altogether

But the whole story is not told. How many songs are actually played on the softwares? But the gaming part could be contributed to chance. Unless its talking about maple story, but them we'll be talking about a different thing altogether

Might sound a bit like Eric but:

:no:

And considering that some players will play some songs more often than others due to age, user popularity, bad/guessable random generator, etc., it's a pretty bunk claim.

Edited by Moonie2012

But as of that, you have no proof.

LOL mate we're not the ones who made the silly claim. We are not the ones who need to provide proof. Sorry to burst ya bubble

And considering that some players will play some songs more often than others due to age, user popularity, bad/guessable random generator, etc., it's a pretty bunk claim.

If we see this a little more clearly, this is a claim as well. And I say, I want proof.

Edited by Sporkling

There doesn't have to be anything wrong with a random number generator in order for it to pick some numbers more frequently than others.

As a demonstration, try rolling a dice a few dozen times and keep a tally chart of how many times each number comes up. The odds are that the numbers will not appear an equal number of times, some will appear more often than others.

Is it telekinetic ? Most likely, no.

If we see this a little more clearly, this is a claim as well. And I say, I want proof.

Odd that the person who believes every claim they see wants proof of something (that's fairly insignificant, no less) all of a sudden - that's pretty hypocritical.

You'll believe that a person can start fires with their minds with no proof at all, but you won't believe a computer program can generate a guessable outcome without proof.

Unbelievable. You of all people have no ground to stand on asking for proof.

Edited by Moonie2012

Odd that the person who believes every claim they see wants proof of something (that's fairly insignificant, no less) all of a sudden - that's pretty hypocritical.

You'll believe that a person can start fires with their minds with no proof at all, but you won't believe a computer program can generate a guessable outcome without proof.

Unbelievable. You of all people have no ground to stand on asking for proof.

Oh yes. But I don't believe in science. I believe in psychics. Therefore, I require proof of your claims. Just as you would require them from me.

Oh yes. But I don't believe in science. I believe in psychics. Therefore, I require proof of your claims. Just as you would require them from me.

Thanks, I got my LOL in for today with that statement - that's some funny stuff right there. That's like saying "I believe in language, but not vocal cords". Anyway, you wanted proof, so here's some good reading on the shortcomings of random number generators:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generator

Of course, the above information is stored in a computer, which is a very scientific machine, so by your logic it may not even exist. You should probably walk away from the magic science box you are typing with right now, before it disappears into non-belief!

EVERYTHING is science. If psychics are ever proven to be real, future science will explain how it works. You can't have psychics without science, but you can easily have science without psychics. There may be some things science currently can't explain, but for everything it can't, there's a hundred thousand others that it can. To dismiss it and opt for fantasy and magic is pure ignorance.

I'd hate to be your science teacher. You'd best get a good understanding in reality before you start believing in dreams.

Edited by Moonie2012

Well science is real by your standards. But it is something I have ceased to believe in. If psychics is proven to be real, it is science that will explain how it works. Thats another reason I don't trust science. See, right now, the psychic realm is not included in science. But if ever it is proven, science will take hold of it, in other words, steal the credit that the people who have believed in it has discovered it. Letting it go into science, which has scoffed at the idea before, becoming the father figure for psychics.

I wish to differ moonie, I feel that for everything one thing science can prove, there are many that they can't because science is limited in their beliefs and it is that limit that limits them.

I will chose to understand what I understand. I'd better nothing. I believe what I will.

Edited by Sporkling

Just a website? Thats no proof. I request for a video to be made. Well I don't believe science is real unless you can prove it. I want a video. Can you make one?

I know what you're trying to do, and it's not going to work.

Asking for someone to show their "ability" with a video (which they never do, wonder why) has nothing to do with showing scientific proofs.

You want a video that proves science? You're looking at it. The monitor in front of you is proof enough. However, I can tell you one thing you will never see on your very scientific screen - a video of someone showing their psionic powers. Again, I wonder why?

Oh yeah, I remember - it's a bunch of BS. Believe in it if you want, but as you get older you'll realize what a waste of time it is - hopefully.

Edited by Moonie2012

Just a website? Thats no proof. I request for a video to be made. Well I don't believe science is real unless you can prove it. I want a video. Can you make one?

How many times has the process of science been explained to you now Spork? :huh:

Sorry, I am just at a total loss of words on this one. :no:

Well science is real by your standards. But it is something I have ceased to believe in. If psychics is proven to be real, it is science that will explain how it works. Thats another reason I don't trust science. See, right now, the psychic realm is not included in science. But if ever it is proven, science will take hold of it, in other words, steal the credit that the people who have believed in it has discovered it. Letting it go into science, which has scoffed at the idea before, becoming the father figure for psychics.

I wish to differ moonie, I feel that for everything one thing science can prove, there are many that they can't because science is limited in their beliefs and it is that limit that limits them.

I will chose to understand what I understand. I'd better nothing. I believe what I will.

You do not realise do you? I changed my post.

Edited by Sporkling

I know what you're trying to do, and it's not going to work.

Asking for someone to show their "ability" with a video (which they never do, wonder why) has nothing to do with showing scientific proofs.

You want a video that proves science? You're looking at it. The monitor in front of you is proof enough. However, I can tell you one thing you will never see on your very scientific screen - a video of someone showing their psionic powers. Again, I wonder why?

Oh yeah, I remember - it's a bunch of BS. Believe in it if you want, but as you get older you'll realize what a waste of time it is - hopefully.

The monitor in front of me is no more scientific than psychic skills. If the monitor was not invented, and yet people keep saying there is something like that would people believe in them? The answer, no. It comes into the realm of science because the idea has been developed and proven. If not, it'll be taken to a mere myth. So now you can tell me, is science actually real? Or is it taking credit for other people's discoveries?

Edited by Sporkling

Sporkling, to say that you 'don't believe in science' is incorrect.

You live in a building that was constructed with the help of mathematics and physics principles. If you take medicine when you are ill or a paracetamol for a headache you have the sciences of chemistry and biology to thank. Your telephone, your television, your computer, your fridge, your oven - these are all developed again with the use of science - real principles and concepts that are implemented everywhere in your everyday life.

To say you don't believe in science is like saying you don't believe in computers or you don't believe in telephones or anything else that you take for granted and use on a daily basis. Science is the means with which we understand how the world works and makes all of the above and more possible.

If psychics were real, whould it be a common knowledge or a scientific fact? I am sure that it will be a scientific fact. Science takes people's knowledge and makes it fact. It has made mistakes.

For example, the 4 minute mile, someone dared to changellenge it. And then, the idea was scraped. .So now you can tell me, is science actually real? Or does it only make assumptions? Because it made assupmptions. Science did not really "know". And most obviously, they just assumed. As seen from the 4 minute mile, all the nonsense about not being able to run faster than a mile in 4 minutes. Why do people believe that us humans cannot run faster than that? Because they were said by powerful figures. The scientists. In that case, how can it be said that it is any different from us believers, assuming and believing?

Sure, you can say science has made many mistakes but it made a lot of great discoveries. Then let me take you to the future. 10,000 years. What would the world be like? Everything can change. Even the most basic and most common of knowledge that we know now.

If psychics were real, whould it be a common knowledge or a scientific fact? I am sure that it will be a scientific fact.

If psychic phenomena is indeed real then i'm quite sure one day it will become an accepted science.

For example, the 4 minute mile, someone dared to changellenge it. And then, the idea was scraped. .So now you can tell me, is science actually real? Or does it only make assumptions? Because it made assupmptions. Science did not really "know". And most obviously, they just assumed. As seen from the 4 minute mile, all the nonsense about not being able to run faster than a mile in 4 minutes. Why do people believe that us humans cannot run faster than that? Because they were said by powerful figures. The scientists. In that case, how can it be said that it is any different from us believers, assuming and believing?

People said a four minute mile couldn't be done, but then it was satisfactorily demonstrated that it could be done and from then on it was accepted as possible.

Some people say psychokinetic phenomena don't exist. Nobody has satisfactorily demonstrated that it does, but it's possible that someone will at some point. Its also possible however, that they won't, and that it doesn't.

Until that conclusive, irrefutable demonstration occurs most people will not be convinced, just like most people were not convinced someone could run a mile in four minutes until someone actually did it.