Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most advanced telekinesis you ever done

piero154

Sporkling! Do you have any idea how science works, even after being told numerous times?

If you do not, then I feel you have no right to disbelieve in science just because you do not understand how it works.

You should read up on science. Because, it is the foundation for most everything you take for granted daily.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sporkling

• Moonie2012

• drakonwick

• Radian

Thanks, I got my LOL in for today with that statement - that's some funny stuff right there. That's like saying "I believe in language, but not vocal cords". Anyway, you wanted proof, so here's some good reading on the shortcomings of random number generators:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generator

Of course, the above information is stored in a computer, which is a very scientific machine, so by your logic it may not even exist. You should probably walk away from the magic science box you are typing with right now, before it disappears into non-belief!

EVERYTHING is science. If psychics are ever proven to be real, future science will explain how it works. You can't have psychics without science, but you can easily have science without psychics. There may be some things science currently can't explain, but for everything it can't, there's a hundred thousand others that it can. To dismiss it and opt for fantasy and magic is pure ignorance.

I'd hate to be your science teacher. You'd best get a good understanding in reality before you start believing in dreams.

Such a shame to trap yourself in such a limited reality. Basically you are saying that you refuse to believe anything unless someone proves it to you. Therefor, you do nothing for yourself. You are basically saying you don't think for yourself, your entire existence is consumed in the thoughts and ideas of others.

It is when you begin to think for yourself that the rules of reality begin to crumble and an entire playground of knowledge is left to be discovered.

But.. you do at least seem somewhat smart... so maybe someday you'll be lucky enough to have someone take interest in your mind and introduce you to these possibilities, but it is doubtful if you don't remove this filter that you seem to have instilled onto yourself, it's quite the handicap.

Such a shame to trap yourself in such a limited reality. Basically you are saying that you refuse to believe anything unless someone proves it to you. Therefor, you do nothing for yourself. You are basically saying you don't think for yourself, your entire existence is consumed in the thoughts and ideas of others.

It is when you begin to think for yourself that the rules of reality begin to crumble and an entire playground of knowledge is left to be discovered.

But.. you do at least seem somewhat smart... so maybe someday you'll be lucky enough to have someone take interest in your mind and introduce you to these possibilities, but it is doubtful if you don't remove this filter that you seem to have instilled onto yourself, it's quite the handicap.

So he's supposed to believe all these claims that no one can ever prove? And the moon is made of cheese?

Edited by Blacksabbath

Are you sure your not the one who is like a sheep and believing in every claim posted on here, taking them at face value?

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

Are you sure your not the one who is like a sheep and believing in every claim posted on here, taking them at face value?

Oh yes but how do you know different? Believers in science and believers in the psychic realm. Any difference?

Oh yes but how do you know different? Believers in science and believers in the psychic realm. Any difference?

Sporkling! Science uses many, many tests to come to it's final conclusion about something. The good thing about

science is if further testing on something proves different results they will go through all the data and analyze it

again. If need be science will rewrite a book on the different founding conclusions, this is how science works.

Now, can you say that for all these supposed abilites that this new generation keeps going on about?

Personally, I don't think so, as most of it you have to take at face value.

Regards,

Tom

When i was a kid my older sister was doing the dishes and with her soapy hands she managed to telekinetically move a soapy sponge?! I remember this clearly. How did she do it? There may be some telekenetic properties to soap that we dont know.

When i was a kid my older sister was doing the dishes and with her soapy hands she managed to telekinetically move a soapy sponge?! I remember this clearly. How did she do it? There may be some telekenetic properties to soap that we dont know.

Argh, soapakenises!

Sporkling! Science uses many, many tests to come to it's final conclusion about something. The good thing about

science is if further testing on something proves different results they will go through all the data and analyze it

again. If need be science will rewrite a book on the different founding conclusions, this is how science works.

Now, can you say that for all these supposed abilites that this new generation keeps going on about?

Personally, I don't think so, as most of it you have to take at face value.

Regards,

Tom

But it can. Testing is one thing. Seeing is another. If I see I will believe but testing is quite another. I don't see it.

But it can. Testing is one thing. Seeing is another. If I see I will believe but testing is quite another. I don't see it.

So, if you see it you will believe it is that right? So, you can't say that you see all these fantastical claims on here,

you take them at face value.

It's interesting how you will not accept science that has many years of testing, experiments, books, papers etc.

You even use a lot of things that is the foundation on the work of science. But, you will not accept it. On the other

hand though; you take every single claim on here that has no basis in facts, and alot of them cannot even be

tested to see if there is something to it. One has to take it for what it is, it requires a belief that they are real with

no solid evidence.

I am at a loss of words for you anymore Spork. Your illogical mindset has just completely caused me to not want

to try and explain anything to you anymore.

I'm done.

Hi Im new to the forums and actual practial preformance of TK but I did a PSI ball today...ish for the first time today I tried and could feel the energy...but all I got was a small cold feeling in my hands. Then I withdrew more energy from a stronger source and made a psi ball that got bigger and bigger that pushed my hands apart then I stopped and tried to do it again but all I got was a small cold feeling in my hands again is it possible to run out of Ki (psi energy) for a while? (Im 12 if age is any matter of generating energies)

I never fully believed till now though.

For PSI ball newbs I advise http://www.psipog.net/art-psiball-source.html

http://www.psipog.net/cat-psiballs.html

PSIPONG in general is a wonderful truthful enlightning sight on TK in general (includes Telepathy and empathy and other stuff like that)

• 1 month later...
Im starting to discover all about this telekinesis, and ive been reading from a bunch of websites all the techniques and better ways to do telekinesis so i was just wondering what other people has done with their power and like how long it took them to get to this point. I think almost everyone that is knew at this has questions like this one. So it would be cool if everyone could share something with us.

Thanks

im just a beginner ive been trying to move things with my mind and my cousin is trying pyrokinesis we are wondering how to maybe get the things to move farther or the temperature to rise more and in the last couple weeks that i have been practising it may be easy for some people but i have made a string move for once and im trying other stuff now but yes we would like to know more on how to "power" it up?? :( please help oh ya and we are both 13

Edited by habacaboola