Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pictures from my basement Investigation

Guardian Angel of Fire

Well, I guess I'm just a skeptic about the whole thing and I just think that orbs are just reflections of dust and particles in the air, nothing else. That's just me, though. I guess at least you aren't advocating rods :tu:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• JustNormal

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

I have to give it to Guardian :tu: though, he's got a great attitude about it all... regardless of of those that don't agree with him.

Repeat after me please: dust, mist, and particulate matter are not gateways to the netherworld

How would you know that? Its said they are spirits (some of them) attempting to manifest. There is no expert on here regarding orbs, so that rules you out too...JN

OK, maybe I said it wrong. "Changing" the detail, maybe not exactly "adding" detail. It's the same difference. You "change" the detail in order to make it more represent your idea. Kind of sounds like the photos of the "demolition squibs" in the WTC. They don't appear until the photos are enhanced. Same difference.

I'm in Iraq right now. EVERY picture I take has orbs. Know why? Cuz it's dusty as hell over here.

LOL God bless and please remain safe and watch those orbs, they can hurt ya..JN :lol:

I have to give it to Guardian :tu: though, he's got a great attitude about it all... regardless of of those that don't agree with him.

I totally agree, he is quite the gentleman. Who knows, maybe his orbs are paranormal. Just because we dont think so, doesnt mean we are right. He is going to make a good investigator, cause they must have an open mind, and try everything, to either rule out paranormal activity or validate it..JN :tu:

Interesting how they show up in that same area like that-

It is, and all I have to do is ask him to show himself. I am so bummed, I dropped my digital camera and now its all messed up and I can barely turn the button for all options. I will try to ask John to surface tonight. If my camera doesnt work I am going to go postal. LOL...JN

:angry:

I totally agree, he is quite the gentleman. Who knows, maybe his orbs are paranormal. Just because we dont think so, doesnt mean we are right. He is going to make a good investigator, cause they must have an open mind, and try everything, to either rule out paranormal activity or validate it..JN :tu:

wow!! i'm in shock, lol thank you very much for those compliments, it means quiet a lot to read those!!! wow thank you so much :D i just have a passion for the unknown and things that fall into this category, yes i'm very open minded, i luv to know new things and take things into consideration even it it seems not possible, i take everything as a possibility. THANK YOU ALL!!! :tu:

To be a good investigator is to first X out the possible causes- Never accept something as valid unless it's otherwise left as that... In the case of paranormal, nothing is ever validated but certain so called evidence can be/will be logically explained. First and foremost.

To be a good investigator is to first X out the possible causes- Never accept something as valid unless it's otherwise left as that... In the case of paranormal, nothing is ever validated but certain so called evidence can be/will be logically explained. First and foremost.

Well said..

wow!! i'm in shock, lol thank you very much for those compliments, it means quiet a lot to read those!!! wow thank you so much :D i just have a passion for the unknown and things that fall into this category, yes i'm very open minded, i luv to know new things and take things into consideration even it it seems not possible, i take everything as a possibility. THANK YOU ALL!!! :tu:

No problem, keep up the investigations and photos. I think we all have a passion for the unknown/paranormal or we wouldnt be here. We will also enjoy looking at your next photos..JN :yes:

yes yes, i looked at some of them for possible reflections especially the ones that have a single color or mix colors to it, but i cant seem to locate them, but yes you are quiet right.

No problem, keep up the investigations and photos. I think we all have a passion for the unknown/paranormal or we wouldnt be here. We will also enjoy looking at your next photos..JN :yes:

thank you i got some more here to post up as well that seem strange.

here's another i had to resize it to get it to fit on here, but tell me if you see blue light on the couch, i see light reflection from a picture on the wall, i think it could just be that appearing on the camera, but it also looks like two blue orbs together on the long couch in the back.

post-71382-1209956501_thumb.jpg

How would you know that? Its said they are spirits (some of them) attempting to manifest. There is no expert on here regarding orbs, so that rules you out too...JN

how do I know? I have reason to suspect theres nothing paranormal about light reflected from said matter. I do not care if trillions of lifeforms band togather in song and declare "orbs" are spirits attempting to manifest. Theres thousands of pictures that can be debunked by very earthly explanations. Ive never seen one picture on an orb that had me remotely believing "hey theres jimmy! that guy that hung himself last year." or whatever. You are correct in rulling me out of any orb expertise but it still doesnt rule me out of simple common sense. If you or anyone claim an orb to be paranormal, you must first unequivocally prove said image wasnt created by ordinary means. This alone rules out 99.9999999999999% of orb pics even before one considers how easy it is to doctor photos. Orbs of virtually every description can be reproduced via less than ghostly means.

here's another i had to resize it to get it to fit on here, but tell me if you see blue light on the couch, i see light reflection from a picture on the wall, i think it could just be that appearing on the camera, but it also looks like two blue orbs together on the long couch in the back.

I see the orbs, however what I dont really understand is the thing on the couch beside the girl? Is that a stain, reflection OR? LOL

I used to completely brush orbs off as dust, until I recently took pictures of an old, abandoned house. Their were orbs in most the pictures, boring orbs, but orbs none the less. What is strange is on the camera I was using their were over 800 pictures. I only found one picture that wasn't taken at that house that had an orb in it....So that doesn't mean it isn't dust, or something else, but it made me think about it a little bit more.

how do I know? I have reason to suspect theres nothing paranormal about light reflected from said matter. I do not care if trillions of lifeforms band togather in song and declare "orbs" are spirits attempting to manifest. Theres thousands of pictures that can be debunked by very earthly explanations. Ive never seen one picture on an orb that had me remotely believing "hey theres jimmy! that guy that hung himself last year." or whatever. You are correct in rulling me out of any orb expertise but it still doesnt rule me out of simple common sense. If you or anyone claim an orb to be paranormal, you must first unequivocally prove said image wasnt created by ordinary means. This alone rules out 99.9999999999999% of orb pics even before one considers how easy it is to doctor photos. Orbs of virtually every description can be reproduced via less than ghostly means.

i think of orbs as possibility of a spirit trying to manifest and gather the scattered energy into one area, but yes true not every orb in a pic is an orb, but everything has to be a possibility, there is energy all around us, and it can be detected too. But anything in this area is a possibility, even if it's debunked, it's such an unknown field it must be a possibility. Just like how the universe began....there are many possibilities and they all cant be ruled out yet.

I see the orbs, however what I dont really understand is the thing on the couch beside the girl? Is that a stain, reflection OR? LOL

that picture it's from the flashlight she's holding in her hand, kinda like this one we had flashlights (two) pointed at the chair hopping for it to move or something.

post-71382-1209960485_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

here's something that gets me i'm not sure what, but one there said it could be a flashlight but in other photos the flashlights light turns up redish/orangish.

post-71382-1209963588_thumb.jpg

here's something that gets me i'm not sure what, but one there said it could be a flashlight but in other photos the flashlights light turns up redish/orangish.

That IMO is not paranormal but a reflection. Each and every photo will be different, but its up to you which ones you believe are real, depending alot on location and color..I see orbs with the naked eye, so for me its easy just not at night in my room, they are too fast. I will post the first yellow orb Ive ever seen. I sensed it and shot. I sent to a few investigators who said yellow is rare, but its a warning. He was correct, something harmful happened the next day..JN

Thats the light from the flashlight.. it's on.

It would depend on what the light of the flash light is reflecting off of. In this case, it's reflecting off the (white) wall, so it's mimicking that color.

That IMO is not paranormal but a reflection. Each and every photo will be different, but its up to you which ones you believe are real, depending alot on location and color..I see orbs with the naked eye, so for me its easy just not at night in my room, they are too fast. I will post the first yellow orb Ive ever seen. I sensed it and shot. I sent to a few investigators who said yellow is rare, but its a warning. He was correct, something harmful happened the next day..JN

I've never seen this one either, Jn.. Bizarre.

and to add, that green orb i had to show in my living room that stood still, pulsating.. that yellow one makes me think of it.

Edited by Shankpin

and to add, that green orb i had to show in my living room that stood still, pulsating.. that yellow one makes me think of it.

Speaking of green orbs, here is a close-up I enhanced a year or so back, from a picture a UM member had posted. Some of the discoloration might suggest texture or differing "energy patterns" and such... it just looks like dust to me but I thought I'd add it in for the sake of completeness to your thread.

linked-image

Yes Dear it is bizarre. Then again what isnt in this house? LOL..I NEVER saw anything like it. OMG Green pulsating? EWWWW..the only ones Ive seen pulsating is over my bed. They were black and sometimes a massive orb and other times a cloudy mist thing and they would pulsate right in my face. That green sighting is strange. Was that during your haunting or another time? JN