Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pictures from my basement Investigation

Guardian Angel of Fire

Earlier i had asked it a question and to bang once for yes, two for no, well no response then but later i asked "are you back there?" and this is what i get.

Banging_on_walls.wmv

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• JustNormal

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

Hi Guardian Angel

Thanks for sharing these with us, I've not had chance to read the thread carefully. I'm not an Orbist myself, however, the first thing my eyes were drawn to was the light on the couch.

JN - have gone back over the records of your house to research this John???

Cheers me dears, Reg x

((((Reg)))) No I havent had time for much. Ive been sick and was in the hospital with Pneumonia for 9 days. Prior to that I was sick for weeks, and had some family issues. Now that the weather is better and I feel better I am going to the town hall and hisorical society. I went there before but they were always closed. UGH..My camera is messed up but my b/f fixed it today so tonight I will see if John makes an appearance..Ive had 6 people, tell me his name and all about him. Why is it all dead guys like me? LOL..I agree about the light on the couch, that caught my attention too. Take some pics Reg LOL..JN

this one my friend thought he saw something in the back room move from one room to another because he said he saw a light be blocked out and then returned, listen to the response after, this one just amazed me SO MUCH!!!! first friends of mine thought it was some program in my MP3, well i havnt heard it pop up any other time yet.

Friend_sees_something_moving.wmv

Earlier i had asked it a question and to bang once for yes, two for no, well no response then but later i asked "are you back there?" and this is what i get.

Drats, apparently I dont have the program to hear them..UGH,,

((((Reg)))) No I havent had time for much. Ive been sick and was in the hospital with Pneumonia for 9 days. Prior to that I was sick for weeks, and had some family issues. Now that the weather is better and I feel better I am going to the town hall and hisorical society. I went there before but they were always closed. UGH..My camera is messed up but my b/f fixed it today so tonight I will see if John makes an appearance..Ive had 6 people, tell me his name and all about him. Why is it all dead guys like me? LOL..I agree about the light on the couch, that caught my attention too. Take some pics Reg LOL..JN

hope your feeling better sounds like you really are

anyways i'm hoping for something very interesting to turn up sometime, i'm posting EVP's if your listening to them that is.

This is the final response we got, were were finished and ready to turn on the lights, my friend still had the MP3 in his hands, neither of us had shoes on, we made sure to take them off to rule out the sound of walking on stairs, well we got a response and you can hear it over us.

Ending_and_a_final_response.wmv

Drats, apparently I dont have the program to hear them..UGH,,

try downloading it, right click it, save target as, save it to desktop or folder, then reopen it with a different program.

hope your feeling better sounds like you really are

anyways i'm hoping for something very interesting to turn up sometime, i'm posting EVP's if your listening to them that is.

Thank you so much. I feel alot better but the doc said it can take 2-3 weeks to feel like my old self and Im not there yet. I need a nap LOL..JN

This is the final response we got, were were finished and ready to turn on the lights, my friend still had the MP3 in his hands, neither of us had shoes on, we made sure to take them off to rule out the sound of walking on stairs, well we got a response and you can hear it over us.

Sounds to me like "What the f...k!!"

this one my friend thought he saw something in the back room move from one room to another because he said he saw a light be blocked out and then returned, listen to the response after, this one just amazed me SO MUCH!!!! first friends of mine thought it was some program in my MP3, well i havnt heard it pop up any other time yet.

This female "HMM" at the end of this?

Were there anyone else upstairs when this was going on? anywhere inside the house?

A bang at .07 and again at .20

Pretty interesting stuff. There is a lot of ambient noise and clutter, but still interesting. If it seems promising, do some more stuff. I wish you had audio and video at the same time to validate the sound and the where and when of it. But it still sounds interesting.

this one my heater had turned on and my friend moved a bit so i told him it's ok it's just the heater but listen very carefuly it's hard to hear when something says "It's Ok" it's super quiet, and then something else responds "Can You Hear Us?"

I hear that, it's faint, but's it's there.

I'm thinking feminine-

Were there anyone else upstairs when this was going on? anywhere inside the house?

A bang at .07 and again at .20

my father and dog were upstairs, but the thing was i didnt hear any of the bangings, my friend only heard the second barely because you heard him respond to it. My dads room was directly above us, if it was him, it would of been much LOUDER...my dad's a heavy man...and if it was my dog, i'd have heard her collar making a sound as well.

Pretty interesting stuff. There is a lot of ambient noise and clutter, but still interesting. If it seems promising, do some more stuff. I wish you had audio and video at the same time to validate the sound and the where and when of it. But it still sounds interesting.

i am currently working on trying to find a way to get the video off of the camera, it's kinda old, so it isnt a digital video camera...

my father and dog were upstairs, but the thing was i didnt hear any of the bangings, my friend only heard the second barely because you heard him respond to it. My dads room was directly above us, if it was him, it would of been much LOUDER...my dad's a heavy man...and if it was my dog, i'd have heard her collar making a sound as well.

You have to realize, just because you don't hear something DOESN'T mean the recorders don't. They are EXTREMELY sensitive.

You have to realize, just because you don't hear something DOESN'T mean the recorders don't. They are EXTREMELY sensitive.

yes yes, i know that, but when i watched my video tape and listened to the video tape, i didnt hear it on there at all.

That isn't surprising at all. Video audio isn't nearly as sensitive, it is basically what you see is what you get as far as audio. Meaning, within viewing distance of the video, you get audio.

here's a picture i took not to long ago from when i posted this probably like 10 mins ago from time of this post or so.

But whats strange is, on my camera i have motion blur, well it was green which ment no motion blur, and there are two "orbs" moving, they have a bit of blur to them. i took more of the same spot immedietly after but, couldnt turn up same results.

post-71382-1210039500_thumb.jpg

That isn't surprising at all. Video audio isn't nearly as sensitive, it is basically what you see is what you get as far as audio. Meaning, within viewing distance of the video, you get audio.

well the way we were sitting, i was on the big couch in the back with the video camera, and my friend on the smaller couch with the MP3 recorder, so we were probably 1 1/2ft or 2ft away from each other, but still in same area as my fathers room. but first bang was immedietly after i had responded, then second a little quieter, and third a little quieter.

You also have to factor in coincidence. Did you even bother to go up and ask if someone just banged something up stairs? Always remember, know your elements and ALWAYS document possible interference REGARDLESS if it seems it won't matter. You had variables upstairs, you can not accept "bangs", based on your unawareness of the variables.

You also have to factor in coincidence. Did you even bother to go up and ask if someone just banged something up stairs? Always remember, know your elements and ALWAYS document possible interference REGARDLESS if it seems it won't matter. You had variables upstairs, you can not accept "bangs", based on your unawareness of the variables.

it is a thought still to consider yes it could be a coincidence, but i did say earlier i had asked it to bang for me, but none the less, everythings possible, so that one's hard to say because it's too far back to go ask my dad though.

so it's still possibility that it's activity, since hasnt been dismissed yet.

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

i'm not sure if you listened to nething else i've posted on here for the EVP's or saw the recent photo i posted as well

Live and Learn....

Not trying to kill your investigation, but you really have to be aware of the elements at all times. You have to account for those upstairs as well account for the others investigating. Did you hear the bangs in person or just on audio? If you heard them in person after you asked a question, then you have a possible something something. If you heard them in person, you must find the source of the noise, if a source can not be found then what do you have? Something worth noting is what. However, if you didn't hear them in person, only on audio, hard to account for and hard to use as proof.

Proof is something you can show someone and it makes them think, or something they can't account for or determine on their own. Something you can show a skeptic and them be like......hmm.

Live and Learn....

Not trying to kill your investigation, but you really have to be aware of the elements at all times. You have to account for those upstairs as well account for the others investigating. Did you hear the bangs in person or just on audio? If you heard them in person after you asked a question, then you have a possible something something. If you heard them in person, you must find the source of the noise, if a source can not be found then what do you have? Something worth noting is what. However, if you didn't hear them in person, only on audio, hard to account for and hard to use as proof.

Proof is something you can show someone and it makes them think, or something they can't account for or determine on their own. Something you can show a skeptic and them be like......hmm.

if you listen to them, after the second bang my friend had responded, i was further away and i am more sensitive to higher sounds than lower sounds, so yes it's hard for me to say i heard them in person, but my friend who was with me at the time did reply even heard on audio to the second one. but i'm not sure if you've listened to the other ones yet either.

also remember the human ear cant hear everything, what one person could hear, one might not have heard, ya know? everyones hearing tolerance is different. but i do understand where your comming from

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire