Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pictures from my basement Investigation

Guardian Angel of Fire

So if your friend heard it, why not look for the cause? Are we safe to assume the noise is paranormal at this point in time?

If your friend heard the noise and brought it to your attention, or even if not, the first instinct is to find out where that noise came from.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• JustNormal

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

So if your friend heard it, why not look for the cause? Are we safe to assume the noise is paranormal at this point in time?

If your friend heard the noise and brought it to your attention, or even if not, the first instinct is to find out where that noise came from.

at the time he never brought it to my attention, anyways we've made the point that we have discussed about this, i still think it's a possibility

Eh, to each their own...at least its your basement and not someone you are helping.

yes yes true true, but anyways have you listened to my other EVP's??

Yea it's hard to tell spiritual activity from dust and bugs and moisture, but sometimes it's there and we over look it and just dismiss it as dust because we see more dust as well.

Me and a friend of mine were investigating my basement because i told him of some of the things i've heard and had happen to me in my basement. So when we did we got some EVP's from it and were amazed at the EVP's we got. So i was talking to three of my other friends telling them same events i had happen to me, and showed them some of the EVP's we got from me and my other friend. So we were doing another investigation to see if we got similar responses or something different this time. I'm still listening to the EVP's to see what we got so far. First time i only had my camera and MP3 recorder. Nothing turned up on the camera, we watched the whole thing and nothing, i'm thinking bout going back and relooking it over once more. But i didnt see any dust moving around from the video camera in the basement (the video camera has night vision on it, and we had a couple flashlights.) But nothing on camera. Before the second investigation i was going downstairs once to get on my computer and i was talking to my dad, i turned to the basement living room to flip on the lights and i saw something small and blue (floating) move swiftly across the room, past my dads old record player and through a wall, i was a little creeped for a moment but turned on the light thinking it might just be me, my eyes decieving me. A couple weeks later after that event, me, my two male buddies, and two female buddies went on the second investigation in my basement, groups were two girls in the back bed room, and three guys in the living room. This time i had a digital camera with me, so to say i'm not sure if i could see anything with my naked eye because i was focused on trying to take the pictures. and thats when i saw a blue orb appear in four different photos, the orb in different places.

Well it wasnt really the greatest time around the second time with the two females because some of the fooling around. So me and my one buddy sometime, just the two, (or with a third guy; my friend from the first one), are going to do a third investigation without the females so we drop the chatter a little bit. I know sometimes laughing helps to keep the feeling down when you get a little frightened, but it was over the top. Anways i wanna see maybe if the blue orb shows up more than once again, or if at all.

We're planning to do it to see maybe if we get similar results or different results or something to happen.

So can you elaborate on what has happened to you in the basement? What have you heard? I'm curious also as to the reason for the investigation. Have you done a land research also?

So can you elaborate on what has happened to you in the basement? What have you heard? I'm curious also as to the reason for the investigation. Have you done a land research also?

i explained why i went into the investigation because i had some things happen and my and my friend were interested in doing one, and so we decided to do one on my basement because of some things that have happened at my house.

no i havnt done any land research thats my next step is to research the history

if you go back and look at the photo in post #94, i sent this to a friend and i too along with her just noticed if you look at the "orb" by the curtain, zoom in on it, and just above it, slightly to the right on the wood, there looks like a face tilting down but it's mouth is covered.

post-71382-1210048283.jpg

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

i explained why i went into the investigation because i had some things happen and my and my friend were interested in doing one, and so we decided to do one on my basement because of some things that have happened at my house.

no i havnt done any land research thats my next step is to research the history

I read that part, but you I didn't see where it said WHAT happened. Specifically.

I see the orb, but I see no face, can you circle it? :}

I read that part, but you I didn't see where it said WHAT happened. Specifically.

the events that lead up to us deciding to do an investigation?

ive had my DVD player turn on and open up with me near by, no controller in hand, dad asleep, three times, in one night in one short time period, i've seen shadows appear on my wall infront of me and i turn around there's no one then there gone, i've felt soemthing touch me meaning i had a cold rush of air go up my right arm and i saw my sleeve physically move, in two different nights side by side there's been loud banging sound twice, two friends reported in middle of night waking up to soemone walking on the stairs and no one is there on the stairs.

I see the orb, but I see no face, can you circle it? :}

yeah here's two, one same size, one slightly scaled up

post-71382-1210048868_thumb.jpg

post-71382-1210048878.jpg

post-71382-1210048883.jpg

the events that lead up to us deciding to do an investigation?

ive had my DVD player turn on and open up with me near by, no controller in hand, dad asleep, three times, in one night in one short time period, i've seen shadows appear on my wall infront of me and i turn around there's no one then there gone, i've felt soemthing touch me meaning i had a cold rush of air go up my right arm and i saw my sleeve physically move, in two different nights side by side there's been loud banging sound twice, two friends reported in middle of night waking up to soemone walking on the stairs and no one is there on the stairs.

Interesting. Thanks. I couldn't find this info. How long has this been happening?

Interesting. Thanks. I couldn't find this info. How long has this been happening?

the DVD player was two years ago, the stairs walkings been on and off happenings a lot, the banging was this past winter, the shadows been on and off a lot, and my sleeve moving happened half a year ago to a year only once though.

yeah here's two, one same size, one slightly scaled up

I see the orb, but no face there. It's looks to me like markings in the wood..

Good photo!!!!! JN

it's funny because i just took the photo cause i was bored and it was just me taking a random photo, i saw the moving orbs and then i took more instantly of same spot but nothing was there. it was all gone...then a friend points out the face above the orb...and yeah...

Unless you conduct a full scale paranormal investigation and gain substantial evidence of "Paranormal Activity" these photos of orbs are not enough to proclaim it to be Paranormal or to claim orbs as spirits. They are dust unless you can conduct an investigation from all different aspects and views with proper equipment and data to back it up.

Unless you conduct a full scale paranormal investigation and gain substantial evidence of "Paranormal Activity" these photos of orbs are not enough to proclaim it to be Paranormal or to claim orbs as spirits. They are dust unless you can conduct an investigation from all different aspects and views with proper equipment and data to back it up.

yes pluto i relize this, i have a video camera and MP3 that records sounds, now i'm working on listening to the EVP's to see what i pick up for responses, to the previous photos of "orbs" that i've posted, those photos are from an investigation we did a week ago with my camera and MP3, still breaking them down. Now i wish i had the "Money" for EMF and Thermal Dectectors, but i honestly dont, i'm a senior in high school and dont make quiet enough money yet.

another possible entity?? thoughts? ideas?

these two i think is what someone pointed out to me that they were talking about i'm not sure, its from the photo in Post#1 on this topic.

thats what i think he's talking about i'm waiting to see if he just crops out the regular photo himself and shows me it by sending me it.

post-71382-1210097515_thumb.jpg

post-71382-1210097521_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

You're really reaching here, with every one of these pics. With all the stuff you claim to see on a constant basis, surely you have something better to show than this dubious matrixing and orb stuff.

Edited by Moonie2012

You're really reaching here, with every one of these pics. With all the stuff you claim to see on a constant basis, surely you have something better to show than this dubious matrixing and orb stuff.

I dont think that all orbs are paranormal, but some are. He is learning to investigate and doing a good job. Sometimes random photos, show more than ones that are planned..JN

I dont think that all orbs are paranormal, but some are. He is learning to investigate and doing a good job. Sometimes random photos, show more than ones that are planned..JN

Learning to investigate is great!

Learning to ignore obvious matrixing is part of the lesson.

Edited by Moonie2012

Learning to investigate is great!

Learning to ignore obvious matrixing is part of the lesson.

It may be matrixing to you, but not everyone else..JN

It may be matrixing to you, but not everyone else..JN

I don't know if you should be speaking for everyone.

Regardless of it being matrixing or not, if he really wants to find a ghost, he's going to find a ghost (one way or another), and that isn't what good investigation should be about.

Edited by Moonie2012