Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pictures from my basement Investigation

Guardian Angel of Fire

You're really reaching here, with every one of these pics. With all the stuff you claim to see on a constant basis, surely you have something better to show than this dubious matrixing and orb stuff.

moonie you cant expect everything to turn up, if you read my explination someone told me they see something and i was trying to point out wether or not i said i wasnt sure about those two recent photos i posted, but you cant expect to catch a perfect photo of a spiritual entitie.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• JustNormal

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

hey is matrixing just the photograph or is it possibly something that you can see better on the computer than the digital camera? we dont fully understand even technology, we even have ideas of our technologies, but maybe there are things about our technologies we dont know such as cameras that they do we dont know about.

I did another investigation with a few of my friends and this is some of the stuff we had turn up on the digital camera, i want you input because when i saw the orbs i was first thinking dust until i saw the two color ones, this is the original, you can enhance this one yourself to see if you see nething different from my enhancement

I dont know about orbs but that doll being hanged freaks the crap outta me

Jn are you an Investigator?

noooooooooooo, I've got deja vu :rolleyes:

It's not obligatory to be an investigator to have an opinion on something, nor does it make your opinion superior to anyone elses. A person might be a crap investigator, you might not be an investigator at all but have good knowledge on the subject. If you give yourself a title of Investigator, does it make you superior? who says? why do we have to take that opinion anyway? It's great to have an investigators input to the threads, but I have this vision of you with a headmasters cap on :huh: (I was going to say and nothing else, but that was me joking). :P

This isn't in response to the actual thread, just your post Pluto. Also, this is only my opinion, who says that's any good, huh?? Though done with respect, I'm not bashing you... but just read what you put.

I dont think that all orbs are paranormal, but some are. He is learning to investigate and doing a good job. Sometimes random photos, show more than ones that are planned..JN

thank you JN, yes i agree sometimes random photos work out quiet well, like when you attempt to catch a friend off guard to get a photo of them ya know?

plus there isnt any PERFECT ghost photos out there.

I don't know if you should be speaking for everyone.

Regardless of it being matrixing or not, if he really wants to find a ghost, he's going to find a ghost (one way or another), and that isn't what good investigation should be about.

I agree, however what I mean it every "one" doesnt share the same opinion. JN

I'm not coming down or attacking anyone personally... but there is NO EXPERT in the Paranormal Field. This is why most of the Paranormal Activity or Study has not been 100% proven by scientific fact or evidence yet. Everything presented by an investigator no matter what their position is with their team is giving you their opinion. They do not have a PHD, or Certificate that gives them credentials to say an ORB is a spirit. MOST experienced investigators will tell you ORBS are not enough evidence to proclaim it to be a spirit. I'm not saying the place you investigated isn't haunted or it is. I haven't investigated it. So I have no place to say whether or not it is. But ORBS are nothing more than dust, bugs, light reflections, lens flare etc; I don't mean to sound like I am trying to burst your hopes of anything here. But trust me that proclaiming an ORB to be spirit activity is going to hurt your credibility. I understand you are young here and learning. Take advice from all of these experienced investigators such as C.W., myself, Master Po, and others who say ORBS are not conclusive enough evidence for Paranormal Activity. I'm trying to help you out. Look for bigger and better things like apparitions, whisps, mists, keep an eye on moving objects on video, study data on your ghost hunting tools such as an EMF, or temperature gauge. Even TAPS are against presenting ORBS. Even with their weakest captured evidence, you will never see them or anyone who represent TAPS present an ORB to the public as a ghost.

noooooooooooo, I've got deja vu :rolleyes:

It's not obligatory to be an investigator to have an opinion on something, nor does it make your opinion superior to anyone elses. A person might be a crap investigator, you might not be an investigator at all but have good knowledge on the subject. If you give yourself a title of Investigator, does it make you superior? who says? why do we have to take that opinion anyway? It's great to have an investigators input to the threads, but I have this vision of you with a headmasters cap on :huh: (I was going to say and nothing else, but that was me joking). :P

This isn't in response to the actual thread, just your post Pluto. Also, this is only my opinion, who says that's any good, huh?? Though done with respect, I'm not bashing you... but just read what you put.

Good post Reg, and I have no clue why someone who goes out on investigations thinks they know more than anyone else. The paranormal has been part of my life since I was a child, and I used to go out ghost hunting with friends, and it was so much fun and it should be. When egos get in the way, thats when many fail..JN

thank you JN, yes i agree sometimes random photos work out quiet well, like when you attempt to catch a friend off guard to get a photo of them ya know?

Once, there was an Australian lady, very lovely lady, who had caught a photo of, what seemed like, a ghost girl whilst she was at a haunted place. For a good few weeks, I was convinced this lady had caught a ghost girl, but it turned out to be her arm and her bag (I must point out she wasn't trying to dupe us). Once it was pointed out, it was obviously so. I was gutted. ^_^ A ghost photo that isn't actually one is pretty pointless. What I'm trying to say, in a really convaluted way is, if you don't take photos you won't catch a ghost on film, so keep plugging on. You never know.

Good luck with your investigations and if you do find an anomoly on your photos, please let us have a look.

Reg x

but orbs could be things of energy that which represent something could be here that is trying to draw out energy from the room around it and thus orbs just happen to appear. i'm not saying your wrong either but i even took the same picture more than once in the same spot pretty much with flash, and i couldnt get them to sho back up like they did or something close to them

ya know? sometimes you get something then you try it again more than a few times and thus like how TAPS tries to recreate the event ya know?

i dont have EMF or Thermal detectors because i' dnt have the money yet, well i'm continuing to try and get more to see if i can get something to happen, but most of what i got are my EVP's which i cant figure out such as the one i posted bout my computer chair

and the thing that came on when my friend was explaining seeing soemthing move, but we arnt all lucky to get Whisps, movements, apparitions, manefestations ya know? it takes time, who knows maybe "ORBS" are possibly a pre-event to other events ya know???

in this field anythings really a possible question

No, are you?

Yes...

I was curious. Because you put a lot of your opinion to those who are trying to learn, which is fine, but what bothers me is that we need up and coming investigators to learn what is proper and what it isn't. What to look for, what not to look for. I'm sorry but ORBS are not spirit activity and I don't think you should be teaching the eager who want to learn that they are.

LOL Exactly, so keep on shooting..JN :tu:

Once, there was an Australian lady, very lovely lady, who had caught a photo of, what seemed like, a ghost girl whilst she was at a haunted place. For a good few weeks, I was convinced this lady had caught a ghost girl, but it turned out to be her arm and her bag (I must point out she wasn't trying to dupe us). Once it was pointed out, it was obviously so. I was gutted. ^_^ A ghost photo that isn't actually one is pretty pointless. What I'm trying to say, in a really convaluted way is, if you don't take photos you won't catch a ghost on film, so keep plugging on. You never know.

Good luck with your investigations and if you do find an anomoly on your photos, please let us have a look.

Reg x

trust me i'm going to keep trying, i never give up on things, i'm hard headed (in some ways) and i keep at things, i hate giving up because if you give up you just fail yourself

i'm not sure if you've noticed but pretty much every time iv'e said ORBS i've put it in quotes like this "ORBS" because we dont know what they are? and as i said i believe that they could be a SIGN of something, not activity but something, maybe like early signs of something ya know? or a gathering of energy? like i also said we dont fully understand even our own technology, like could you tell me exactly how a camera works? how a camera can possibly pick up things that we cant see? i mean i cant explain that, there is just so much we cant explain, that we tend to shove it aside instead of taking in POSSIBILITIES, ya know?

but orbs could be things of energy that which represent something could be here that is trying to draw out energy from the room around it and thus orbs just happen to appear. i'm not saying your wrong either but i even took the same picture more than once in the same spot pretty much with flash, and i couldnt get them to sho back up like they did or something close to them

ya know? sometimes you get something then you try it again more than a few times and thus like how TAPS tries to recreate the event ya know?

i dont have EMF or Thermal detectors because i' dnt have the money yet, well i'm continuing to try and get more to see if i can get something to happen, but most of what i got are my EVP's which i cant figure out such as the one i posted bout my computer chair

and the thing that came on when my friend was explaining seeing soemthing move, but we arnt all lucky to get Whisps, movements, apparitions, manefestations ya know? it takes time, who knows maybe "ORBS" are possibly a pre-event to other events ya know???

in this field anythings really a possible question

I understand what you are trying to say Guardian. Until the day comes that they prove scientifically by a credible team of investigators or scientists in general that they are, just try not to put all your hope into an ORB. There are many natural reasons on what could be an orb. Which is why an investigator would never present it as being paranormal. Its a cool phenomena on its own accord, and to study. But it is not a spirit. Energy maybe... but nothing more than that. Just keep trying at it and look for bigger and better things than ORBS as I listed above. the field needs bigger and more conclusive & substantial evidence to help improve our field to be taken seriously by scientists and skeptics.

I understand what you are trying to say Guardian. Until the day comes that they prove scientifically by a credible team of investigators or scientists in general that they are, just try not to put all your hope into an ORB. There are many natural reasons on what could be an orb. Which is why an investigator would never present it as being paranormal. Its a cool phenomena on its own accord, and to study. But it is not a spirit. Energy maybe... but nothing more than that. Just keep trying at it and look for bigger and better things than ORBS as I listed above. the field needs bigger and more conclusive & substantial evidence to help improve our field to be taken seriously by scientists and skeptics.

lol i even stated it could be energy around the area which a "SPIRIT" is located that it's trying to gather that energy around it, thus an "ORB" appears like that everyone things spiritual activity? i mean yeah it's not scientifically proven so it's only out there as a POSSIBILITY, and i'm constantly trying to gather more than just those, i'm thinking bout sometime just going around my house by myself to take photos. who knows...

I'm not an orbist either, see is that a new term - is it in the dictionary "someone who thinks an orb is a human spirit manifesting itself: an orbist") and I have to say Pluto's advice on what else to look for in his photos is really helpful. However, I understand why some people feel orbs are special, I'm just not convinced myself.

I'm not an orbist either, see is that a new term - is it in the dictionary "someone who thinks an orb is a human spirit manifesting itself: an orbist") and I have to say Pluto's advice on what else to look for in his photos is really helpful. However, I understand why some people feel orbs are special, I'm just not convinced myself.

yes thats what i'm looking for too

but hey i just got kinda excited cause well ya know something i've never seen before but i just think them as possibilities.

yes thats what i'm looking for too

but hey i just got kinda excited cause well ya know something i've never seen before but i just think them as possibilities.

Absolutely, I've caught them myself. A few years ago, my son was really interested in highwaymen and we took him for a meal at an old hotel that was reputed to be haunted by the ghost of Claude Du Val (his favourite highwayman, he'd kill me if he knew I was writing this ^_^ ), whilst there I took a photo of the large mural of Claude and asked (I've never done that before or since) for him to show himself, an a large orb appeared on that photo. Don't think it was Claude though, but it was interesting.

And what's wrong with enthusiasm? it's a good thing Guardian.

Edited by Regency

lol i even stated it could be energy around the area which a "SPIRIT" is located that it's trying to gather that energy around it, thus an "ORB" appears like that everyone things spiritual activity? i mean yeah it's not scientifically proven so it's only out there as a POSSIBILITY, and i'm constantly trying to gather more than just those, i'm thinking bout sometime just going around my house by myself to take photos. who knows...

Well... a good way to tell if its dust or not. Stomp your feet around, take a picture. See if you get any dust orbs. If you do, you have to dismiss it. Because you just won't know if it is spirit energy or dust since dust is floating around which is another reason why many teams do not present orbs. There will be a conflict of both mixing in together. Therefore it has to be dismissed. Jason and Grant were embarrassed by a TAPS Family member who got them a case on tv many moons ago. The TAPS Family member went on TV showing the world that he had a photograph of a possible woman's face. Andy and Grant went and tried to debunk it. In which they were able to very easily. Andy said he noticed very large spaces in the attic floor and ceiling to the level they were on. Andy went to the attic and sprinkled dust particles through the floor causing an orb effect. They later went on the air to tell the audience watching pretty much politely letting everyone know how embarrassed they were that this guy got them a case and proclaimed it to be haunted or active because of dust particles!? I rest my case! Its your credibility on the line if you want to become a credible investigator someday to be careful with that you present to the public.

Yes...

I was curious. Because you put a lot of your opinion to those who are trying to learn, which is fine, but what bothers me is that we need up and coming investigators to learn what is proper and what it isn't. What to look for, what not to look for. I'm sorry but ORBS are not spirit activity and I don't think you should be teaching the eager who want to learn that they are.

I try to encourage people in any way I can, so they dont give up. This guy is really trying. I see orbs with the naked eye, so to ME some orbs are balls of psychic energy, or spirits manifesting. You and I dont have to share that opinion, but we both have the right to express our opinions. There are teams out there that DO believe in orbs, hence my avatar was taken by a PI team 2 years ago during my haunting. Granted, they left me hanging but that photo tells me something. Thanks..JN

Absolutely, I've caught them myself. A few years ago, my son was really interested in highwaymen and we took him for a meal at an old hotel that was reputed to be haunted by the ghost of Claude Du Val (his favourite highwayman, he'd kill me if he knew I was writing this ^_^ ), whilst there I took a photo of the large mural of Claude and asked (I've never done that before or since) for him to show himself, an a large orb appeared on that photo. Don't think it was Claude though, but it was interesting.

And what's wrong with enthusiasm? it's a good thing Guardian.

AMEN Reg!! :tu:

What team JN if I may ask???

As I said before, its their credibility on the line if they want to present orbs as a spirit. You will only get laughed at by scientists & skeptics if you are not careful with what you present to the public. Remember in the beginning episodes of Ghost Hunters when they did capture something they couldn't explain? However, if they couldn't agree on something they would have to dismiss it. To me, I rather focus my own thirst as an investigator on much more physical proof than orbs such as apparitions you can't debunk or explain. Or catch whisps on video. Focus on mists like on my website. To me, that's conclusive enough to be paranormal. Not orbs.

Well... we need up and coming investigators. I know there are many talented, respectful, and credible as well as experienced groups who should be teaching these up and comers. It means a lot to us investigators that we do not get laughed at in the field when groups are presenting questionable evidence. We are stronger as a community.

I understand your frustrations JN with the team you had investigate your house. However, wouldn't it of been wise to try and call upon another opinion since they left you hanging and not take their word of advice after the way they treated you? Especially since they left you hanging? I would not conclude my opinion if I knew my house was not properly investigated. If it was a young team, and you thought it was a demonic I would of definitely called upon someone with much more experience. Since they left you hanging, I am very surprised at the fact you are taking their word on an investigation that was not properly conducted or followed through with. With that being said, if it were me on that end... I wouldn't take any evidence they captured into consideration if they mistreated you like that.