Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pictures from my basement Investigation

Guardian Angel of Fire

- Post removed -

Actually in all honesty this has eased not only my mind but has solidified what I have been wondering and thinking since day once of this...."case".

I want to first say thank you to Tyler for bringing us up to speed as we were all wondering the other side of the subject.

I don't see this as harrasment but giving his side of the case after you said they dropped you like a bad habit...I believe it is only right for him to defend not only himself but his team as well. Kudos to you Tyler and goodluck on future endeavors.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• JustNormal

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

now now we dont need a fight on here y'all

but the welts kinda went away, i bought anti-histamines to take orally and this afternoon my welts went away but my feet now getting a little itchy again, but i dont know the only thing i can think that might caused my hives would be me coloring my hair jet black and a shampoo/conditioner i was using.

Actually in all honesty this has eased not only my mind but has solidified what I have been wondering and thinking since day once of this...."case".

I want to first say thank you to Tyler for bringing us up to speed as we were all wondering the other side of the subject.

I don't see this as harrasment but giving his side of the case after you said they dropped you like a bad habit...I believe it is only right for him to defend not only himself but his team as well. Kudos to you Tyler and goodluck on future endeavors.

LOL You believe him? Thats okay, I dont care. I know what happened and thats all that matters..I began a thread regarding this in April last year, and it shows when pics came in, what was taking so long, wiccans and the whole thing. I didnt even know it was demonic, I thought it was a male spirit. This thread turned ugly at the end, but there are alot of things said, and I commended this team for the investigation and I still do. I just hate that they bailed..Read for yourself..I didnt read the end, I just remember it got BAD..Thanks..JN

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=93318

now now we dont need a fight on here y'all

but the welts kinda went away, i bought anti-histamines to take orally and this afternoon my welts went away but my feet now getting a little itchy again, but i dont know the only thing i can think that might caused my hives would be me coloring my hair jet black and a shampoo/conditioner i was using.

Anything is possible, feel better...JN

I did read it, I never said I believed him per se, but it is nice getting the other side of the story ya know.

I did read it, I never said I believed him per se, but it is nice getting the other side of the story ya know.

Ohh ok, I agree it was nice seeing him here to be honest. But he is not being honest..I offerred to pay COD for photos or drive there etc, to no avail. He has the right to give his side, but saying I was sexually assaulted and fighting with my son, is not the truth. I have one audio recording of the interview, so obviously I have the proof he is not honest. I know that you are a good PI and feel things should be done in order to help the client. This team didn't and that bothered me, but not anymore, its over thank God..JN

You've got to be kidding me.. :rolleyes:

LOL You've got to be kidding me on your signature LOL >.O LOL

LOL I have no clue what she was talking about, but that photo is freaky!!! JN

LOL I have no clue what she was talking about, but that photo is freaky!!! JN

rofl @ that sig................................... :lol:

yah i know

sh** just when i thought my rashes and alergic reactions went away my feet began to have the symptoms again, thank god though i can start taking anti-hystamines now to bring the level of histamines down in my body

Yes....he did admit they were quite unexperienced as that part goes....organization and that sort of thing. I think what people have to realize that there are groups out there that aren't quite what you expect per se. Some groups are out there to help and will go to great lengths to do so, while others are out to figure things out themselves. You did say you contacted the group thinking it was someone else for John Zaffis correct? An honest mistake and one you have learned from as well as they have learned from their own investigation.

Of course I am not going to decide what to believe based on two individuals accounts who have opposing arguments. You have spent a lot of time and energy on your case which would be pointless if you were exaggerating....pointless in its own right to be honest.

You say you made a promise to God to help those based on your experience. I find that truly remarkable, but at the same time, you have to realize that not every case is the same. I think from experience you have the right to say what you wish on any given topic regarding demonics, but I feel you may approach it at a wrong stance. A biased stance and I believe you are a tad lenient on your...."assumptions," or "findings" for a better word. Lets face it, assumptions are what we basically all use, nobody knows for sure, unless the subject is concrete such as in reference to an article of some sort.

I look at it like an investigation. You take what the witnesses, or "those you are helping," accounts. You take them all in and make sure you don't leave any stone unturned. You can not make an assumption off of their account based on what you are told, but by what you first pick apart with what you KNOW. Granted, online it is a tad different but again, it can be implied.

I have often seen, not by you, but by others where they jump the gun to suggest, yep, that is exactly what you are saying it is. Happened a few times, or someone does a random drive by posting and says, yes, that is in fact an orb, his name is Scottie McNuckle and they even give you his social security number and everything....ok, maybe a tad exaggerated but nontheless...

I think and this is my opinion, that we should pay closer attention to details, read between the lines and ask as many questions as possible of what we KNOW rather than taking anyones word for it. Some situations deserve that approach, especially if it could be medical. Nobody here can give medical advice, especially not being able to see the person upclose and personal.

I have thought a lot about this, based on JustNormals case, researching accounts of poltergeists and basic negative spirits. I mean, in all honesty a lot of them are very similar in their actions and how it appears. I think in a lot of cases, we may mix them up, or otherwise overlook signs of something else based on not only belief but by what we feel it to be. I mean if it is negative in any right, it is alarming and quite frankly sucks.

Any location has energy. This is not to say it is spiritual energy but you can walk into a home and get a vibe off of it. Either it is calming or otherwise thick...sometimes varies on the layout of the house and how cluttered it may be. Various other factors, but again not necessarily paranormal related.

Negative energy feeds negative energy....just how it goes. That is why I ask any investigator on OHPRI that if they are feeling any kind of negativity to sit this investigation out. Even myself, if I am feeling down about something I will put someone else in charge and sit it out. You just don't want to bring that to the environment because it quickly fills the air and everyone around you gets involved....

I kinda got off topic, but to be a good investigator you must be a good listener and you must trust those you are around. I could be the best investigator in our area but if the people surrounding me aren't equally as good or well trained or know their stuff or otherwise good people, then what does that say about me? An organization is only as good as those involved in it and the service they provide.

I honestly am very proud of my team. I have never worked with a better group of people in my entire life....and that is how it should be.

yah i know

sh** just when i thought my rashes and alergic reactions went away my feet began to have the symptoms again, thank god though i can start taking anti-hystamines now to bring the level of histamines down in my body

Edit by me to add the dang text I meant to put in and typed the wrong button. :rolleyes:

You really should go have that checked. Allergic reactions can be very serious. Hair dye reactions http://www.webmd.com/allergies/news/200702...-allergies-rise

So please be careful!

Regards,

Mabon.

Edited by Mabon

To Postback.

JN has had nothing but good things to say about you and your team, she has told me how great you all were, and how impressed she was with you. Then you come here to intentionally bash her on a public forum? I think it is poor taste to discuss her case with ANY identifying information about her without her permission. I feel it is unprofessional for you to join in this JN bashing forum at all, unless you leave her investigation out of it. To complain about the cost of the investigation is also uncalled for, your team chose to come to her house, it isn't her fault if you found nothing interesting there, if you want paid you should not offer to do free investigations.

I realize my opinion doesn't count for much in this anti-JN forum since I am friends with her, but I still have the right to express it.

mabon did you post something all i see is a quote of mine

Postback and JustNormal, i'm going to need to ask you both not to bring up any personally identifiable information pertaining to yourselves or anyone else, I also need to request that any personal dispute be discussed in private as oppose to in public on the open forum.

Thank you.

To Postback.

JN has had nothing but good things to say about you and your team, she has told me how great you all were, and how impressed she was with you. Then you come here to intentionally bash her on a public forum? I think it is poor taste to discuss her case with ANY identifying information about her without her permission. I feel it is unprofessional for you to join in this JN bashing forum at all, unless you leave her investigation out of it. To complain about the cost of the investigation is also uncalled for, your team chose to come to her house, it isn't her fault if you found nothing interesting there, if you want paid you should not offer to do free investigations.

I realize my opinion doesn't count for much in this anti-JN forum since I am friends with her, but I still have the right to express it.

Thanks SOL, and that just shows their credibility by discussing personal issues about a client on a forum no less. Its okay, we know what happened, and what they did, and didnt do. Correct about finances, and that was the reason they couldnt have pics developed or scanned etc. I would have been more than happy to pay them. I was their first residential case, and I truly liked them. Its the aftermath that effects clients, and a team like this is classic of just doing what they want, and bailing, leaving the client to fend for themselves. The lies about my son, the incubus, and a few other things I will deal with, but not on here.. Thanks..JN

To Postback.

First off,

Thank you all for reading my post, and I would like to point out that truly all I was doing was giving another side of the story. There is clearly miscommunication. I can only hope that It can be done and we can all move on with our lives.

job

I would like to comment on your remark though SomeOldLady...

To say I am bashing her I think is an exageration of the point I was intending to make. Also to say I have no right to discuss a case I lead when it has been discussed countless times on this thread is quite outragous.

On the money issue...

i have never asked a cent for an investigation. I never will. This is my pasion, not my job. Also, this isn't an anti-JN forum what so ever. As I have already said I was mearly informing. I appologyse if you took it so out of context.

Anyway all, hopfully I will talk to many of you on more optimistic terms in the future!

Take it easy everyone, and goodluck to ALL of you on future paranormal experiences!

Best regards!

Tyler Tersavich

Lead Investigator

Pioneer Valley Paranormal

pioneervalleyparanormal.com

Postback and JustNormal, i'm going to need to ask you both not to bring up any personally identifiable information pertaining to yourselves or anyone else, I also need to request that any personal dispute be discussed in private as oppose to in public on the open forum.

Thank you.

oops, fine by me, thank you!!

First off,

Thank you all for reading my post, and I would like to point out that truly all I was doing was giving another side of the story. There is clearly miscommunication. I can only hope that It can be done and we can all move on with our lives.

job

I would like to comment on your remark though SomeOldLady...

To say I am bashing her I think is an exageration of the point I was intending to make. Also to say I have no right to discuss a case I lead when it has been discussed countless times on this thread is quite outragous.

On the money issue...

i have never asked a cent for an investigation. I never will. This is my pasion, not my job. Also, this isn't an anti-JN forum what so ever. As I have already said I was mearly informing. I appologyse if you took it so out of context.

Anyway all, hopfully I will talk to many of you on more optimistic terms in the future!

Take it easy everyone, and goodluck to ALL of you on future paranormal experiences!

Best regards!

Tyler Tersavich

Lead Investigator

Pioneer Valley Paranormal

pioneervalleyparanormal.com

JN's a big girl who can fight her own battles, however, some of the information was extremely personal and shows a complete lack of professionalism and integrity. You basically said she tried to dupe one of your investigators into bed, in between slanging matches with her son. Regardless of what went on that night, you didn't need to go there.

I can understand that you'd be itching to put your side of the story, this case is frequently discussed here, but I think you went too far with a couple of comments.

rofl @ that sig................................... :lol:

:lol:

Edited by LoveSuxLoveIsWar

Hi ((Reg)) For some reason I missed that comment, and thank you for bringing it to my OMG. Anyway, seen any ghosts lately? Come on its your turn? JN

:lol:

LOL EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Photos are tricky to judge especialy when a flash is used. Orbs and especially some of the ones in the first picture are indicative of lens flare where the light images on the face of the lense and rear of the lense (and other areas on the lense and light pickup point), off set by the lens curvature. Which makes a line of orbs. So if you flash a dark room you will get reflection off dust and shiny objects. Notice how the row of orbs are near some shiny objects on the wall. If a photo can be taken without using a flash then that is much better. I know, very hard at night or in dark places. Any reflective objects will flare up.

As for JN why is this always happening? There are several people on UM who seem to stand against anything she says. Which is fine, we are all allowed our oppinions. What is not so fine is how this objection is expressed. Perhaps we should have a JN bashing thread where you guys can vent as it is causing the derailment of a lot of threads. I have said things on this forum that should have had people telling me how absolutely mad I am!!!....nothing. JN says something that is feasible and a lynch mob appears as if by magic. The truth is out there and most of it is hidden by misdirection, misinformation and lies. When I hear some one speak and people listening make a lot of noise against what is said I always ask why?