Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pictures from my basement Investigation

Guardian Angel of Fire

lol, no offense to JN for my manner towards her has changed, that thread could perhaps be the most popular thread on UM EVER.....you have to laugh at the thought of it just a little.

I have my opinions on her case but not necessarily her directly and I stressed those concerns in my long ass post on the last page I believe....it isn't her per se, it is her approach to such things that is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

The fact that people get on the offensive or defend her just stirs the pot more to be honest. In all honesty, if someone attacks her, report them, don't stoop to their level and make yourself look foolish.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• JustNormal

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

try dusting.

been there done that, it's a ranch style house, one floor and a basement, me, my dad and my dog live here my sisters are over here often, but they dont help dust, it's hard to keep up with the dusting

Welcome to UM Tyler!!!!!!

Awesome post!!!!!

um yeah lets not go into that post, it's settled no need to bring it back up

um yeah lets not go into that post, it's settled no need to bring it back up

I'll post what I want, but thanks for your concern. :D

I'll post what I want, but thanks for your concern. :D

yes i know but we already had an Administrator on here warning them both ya know? just being caucious

yes i know but we already had an Administrator on here warning them both ya know? just being caucious

Yeah I agree, and definitly some of that post should have remained private between the investigative team and JN.Either way I have no negative opinion of either party,except as an investigative team, one should try and be a bit more profesional and keep there findings confidential.That is of coarse unless the person being helped doesn't mind them divulging the info to others.I have enjoyed reading JN posts and tend to think she is a nice person.

Oh and by the way, when it does come to a hair dye, they say to test your skin first, like on your arm to make sure you don't have a reaction to the product.As far as the itching goes an aveno bath might really help you, it helped me.

Due to privacy concerns and as this thread has become a discussion on a specific individual as oppose to on any topical subject I'm going to close this down. This board is here to encourage constructive and civil discussion on paranormal phenomena, not to criticise or discuss private issues pertaining to other members' offsite activities.

Due to privacy and legal concerns a couple of posts have been removed as well.

Thread closed.