Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I am asking for help

loveemotion

Hi ill be short in my postage.. im over 20.. im russian

Well shrot and simple.. im starting to feel weird things.. emotions.. touches.. pain in different places of my body.... probably just a tissue.. but cant be sure of anything in our days.. I've searched a lot abotu clairsentients.. and well i am awakening to be one.. some of the things are very wierd and i cant help myself understand it better.. i need someone who wishes to speak the truth they have proved to themselves to be.. what is it.. why i feel it.. and how can i evolve more to the path thats been put in front of me..

Thank you.. lookimg forward to it.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loveemotion

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• KBA

• WiCkEdWENDIGO

Well shrot and simple.. im starting to feel weird things.. emotions.. touches.. pain in different places of my body.... probably just a tissue.. but cant be sure of anything in our days.. I've searched a lot abotu clairsentients.. and well i am awakening to be one.. some of the things are very wierd and i cant help myself understand it better.. i need someone who wishes to speak the truth they have proved to themselves to be.. what is it.. why i feel it.. and how can i evolve more to the path thats been put in front of me..

i think you need to elaborate

Yes, you're too vague.

To be honest, I think you just need to stop tricking yourself.

When you're looking for something supernatural to happen, it's very easy to assume something is supernatural, even if it's not and it doesn't really mean anything. All the things you listed could have very simple and common natural causes, but you're interpreting them in the wrong way I think.

Or you could have something like Schizophrenia I guess, but then you'd be hearing voices too..

im not a schizo lol but you never know it might be possible.. but then im not agressive or angry.. im mostly happy.. very emotional..

Ok guys do you believe in chakras?

Meditate,

The truth is always within.

im not a schizo lol but you never know it might be possible.. but then im not agressive or angry.. im mostly happy.. very emotional..

Ok guys do you believe in chakras?

What's there to "believe" in? Chakras do not exist.

Chakras were created many thousands of years ago as an attempt at explaining the mysterious human body. People back then did not have science like we do now, so they made mythology and lore.. magical spinning wheels of energy inside the body..

It's just mythology though. We know what the body is made up of, and there's no chakra there, because chakra was never real.

Edited by KBA

Have you considered that it might be a demon doing things to you?

It just 1 of many possibilities, but consider this. Ask Jesus to help you, just repeat out loud during whenever you are experiencing pains "Jesus will you help me?" If you are not able to say Jesus, or if the sentence comes out disfigured then stop immediately and go see a priest or a paster. If by chance that you stop feeling the pains after you ask Jesus to help you, it may be that there is a demon near you but not possessing you, that might be causing you pains from outside your body.

This is just one possible explanation. It may sound weird to most people but it would be one of the easiest and the first thing I would try.

It just 1 of many possibilities, but consider this. Ask Jesus to help you, just repeat out loud during whenever you are experiencing pains "Jesus will you help me?" If you are not able to say Jesus, or if the sentence comes out disfigured then stop immediately and go see a priest or a paster. If by chance that you stop feeling the pains after you ask Jesus to help you, it may be that there is a demon near you but not possessing you, that might be causing you pains from outside your body.

This is just one possible explanation. It may sound weird to most people but it would be one of the easiest and the first thing I would try.

I think you're watching too many movies

Good grief. This is just silly.

What's there to "believe" in? Chakras do not exist.

Chakras were created many thousands of years ago as an attempt at explaining the mysterious human body. People back then did not have science like we do now, so they made mythology and lore.. magical spinning wheels of energy inside the body..

It's just mythology though. We know what the body is made up of, and there's no chakra there, because chakra was never real.

Yeah i thought so too.. but then i grew to feel them... and to honest i think it is to raise the awareness.. and chakras correspond to the 7 vital points of your body.. and when you meditate you shift your conciousness to the chakras.. that way you maybe give it mroe energy and heal it.. or transform it..

I might this... i did not feel that first time i heard abtou them i thought it was real.. so i went into it..... faith.

And after abotu a coupel of weeks of material and a great commitment, because what you put in is what you gonna get kinda thing... so if you will not be responsible 100 percent.. you might not even feel them.

I gotta tell ya.. i feel healthier.. i see more clear.. i see buncha people drinking and having fun and having sex.. while our freedoms surrendered everyday in courts.. People are so negative you dont even wanna talk to them.. all the want to ehar is the Tv.. and Radio that teaches them what to think hwo to think...

Its crazy..

Meditate,

The truth is always within.

Jrree57, I agree with you.. meditation does help a lot xD

As i said before im not oging crazy.. i dont feel fear... nor i want to. I just need someone who experienced the same..

And useless posts like im a schizo lol...

I wish you only knew

Jrree57, I agree with you.. meditation does help a lot xD

As i said before im not oging crazy.. i dont feel fear... nor i want to. I just need someone who experienced the same..

And useless posts like im a schizo lol...

I wish you only knew

I kind of like that post. :innocent: