Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hutchison effect - poltergeist machine

little_dreamer

What do you think of John Hutchison of Canada? Are his experiments really causing objects to de-materialize?

Does he have a real "poltergeist machine"?

The videos on his website are not very clear. It's hard to see what is happening.

www.hutchisoneffect.ca

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KBA

• little_dreamer

• Moonie2012

• kraken

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think of John Hutchison of Canada? Are his experiments really causing objects to de-materialize?

Does he have a real "poltergeist machine"?

The videos on his website are not very clear. It's hard to see what is happening.

www.hutchisoneffect.ca

Hi snackfood, I could only play the 'Levitating video's(Inconclusive :sleepy: ), but not the more interesting 'phasing in and out of Existence' video's(tried media payer, Real player and FLT player), None of them worked, and that 'Unfortunately' has made me totally suspicious of anything on this site, so on that basis alone, all i can say is 'Move along people-Nothing to see here'. :no:

Sincerely Kraken

I watched some of the videos...what a waste of time. All I saw was props hanging from hidden magnets and falling - the video is upside-down.

I think it's ok to discount anything this Hutchison guy claims, just based on the front page of his site.

Edited by Moonie2012

Thanks guys, for checking it out. There was some information on other paranormal websites about this guy,

who was supposedly harassed by the Canadian and U.S. Military for his experiments.

Some of his claims were:

1. His Poltergeist machine would levitate objects.

2. His machine could cause two entirely different substances like metal and wood to merge on a molecular level.

3. His machine could cause objects to de-materialize.

4. The machine would spontaneously self-destruct when operated too long.

I assumed that if he was legitimate, scientific organizations like NASA, CERN, MIT, etc. would be in contact with him.

Haven't heard any news releases on science discoveries like this.

Hutchison is pretty interesting, although he always seemed a little batty to me :huh:

Still, he's obviously a genius with physics and has quite a loyal following.

I've only heard about him a handful of times before, so I guess I can't really judge too much one way or the other.. Although de-materialization sounds a tad farfetched in my opinion.

Still, he's obviously a genius with physics and has quite a loyal following.

Coulda fooled me. None of those videos show anything unexplainable - and his front page states that he wants to be Paris Hilton's BFF and star in a physics show together? WTF?

• 2 weeks later...

Judging by the homepage, Id say its total BS. Then, when I saw the video, it seemed obvious they used strings.

Judging by the homepage, Id say its total BS. Then, when I saw the video, it seemed obvious they used strings.

[As far as the levitation goes] This isn't a magic trick. It's physics.