Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nina Kulagina demonstates telekinetic ability

bee

This is an interesting short video (under 6 mins. long)......showing telekinetic ability?

Just from a historic perspective it's facinating.

This isn't on the video....(the egg thing) but the quote below refers to Nina Kulagina...

From 'Remote Viewing' by Tim Rifat....Reportedly...........In one test a raw egg was placed

in a salt solution inside a sealed aquarium six feet away from her. Researchers report she was able to use PK

to separate the yolk from the white of the egg.

The video>>>>> NINA KULAGINA

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bee

• whimsicalreverie

• Kevin A.

• Sporkling

Oh yes, I've seen that video, and read about her. It is fascinating, if it's real. Some people believe it could be just the Russians trying to trick the US into believing this is all real, so that the U.S. will waste money on research, etc. ;P

As for me, I'm not quite sure what to believe. I believe in the possibility of it, but I can't say for 100% sure that this is true. I'd like to believe that I may have even demonstrated a brief ability to do this a long time ago, although I have no idea what moving a pencil to the side of a desk would be significant for. XP I was just trying it out one day to see if I could, and the pencil did move, and I think since I was concentrating so hard on it, my nose started to bleed, right in the middle of class. XP It was embarrassing. But again, I can't say if this was due to any telekinetic ability, or just a random coincidence due to gravity. ;P I have not been able to do it since. :hmm: So in my case, it was probably just a misconception on my part.

Although my Mom loves to tell me her story of her ex-boyfriend, who she believed used to be able to do it. He just mentioned to her that he could, and she didn't believe him, so he made a lighter float up and made it stop right in front of her face. She got freaked out and ran out of his apartment, and hasn't gone back to him since. XP The story made me sad, because I thought it would have been so cool to have a father like that, but then realized, I wouldn't have been born if that was the case. :P And I also thought it was sad because she just left him, instead of trying to be supportive, or at least trying to find out if it was a trick or not. ;P ...Oh well.

And actually, another person, not really dealing with telekinesis per se, that I'm interested in, is Edgar Cayce. And if the abilities of Wolf Messing is real, that would be incredibly intriguing as well.

There is this post, however:

Yury Gorny's "Research" in which a man named Yury Gorny attempts to debunk all of these matters, and claims to be able to do it himself. :\ It makes you wonder though, why then is Kulagina's name so popular, as well as Messing's, etc., but yet Gorny's name is almost unheard of? :\ Was he using a pseudo name, or something? XP

Oh yes, I've seen that video, and read about her. It is fascinating, if it's real. Some people believe it could be just the Russians trying to trick the US into believing this is all real, so that the U.S. will waste money on research, etc. ;P

I think that although the Americans and Russians almost certainly played mind-games with

each other during the 'cold war'........the psychic 'warfare' is probably real.

Remote viewing, remote influencing...even maybe being able to harm someone at a distance using

psychic means...which isn't a very nice thought.

As for me, I'm not quite sure what to believe. I believe in the possibility of it, but I can't say for 100% sure that this is true. I'd like to believe that I may have even demonstrated a brief ability to do this a long time ago, although I have no idea what moving a pencil to the side of a desk would be significant for. XP I was just trying it out one day to see if I could, and the pencil did move, and I think since I was concentrating so hard on it, my nose started to bleed, right in the middle of class. XP It was embarrassing. But again, I can't say if this was due to any telekinetic ability, or just a random coincidence due to gravity. ;P I have not been able to do it since. :hmm: So in my case, it was probably just a misconception on my part.

Interesting story about 'the pencil' and your nose bleed!

And your Mom's ex-boyfriend...

And actually, another person, not really dealing with telekinesis per se, that I'm interested in, is Edgar Cayce. And if the abilities of Wolf Messing is real, that would be incredibly intriguing as well.

There is this post, however:

Yury Gorny's "Research" in which a man named Yury Gorny attempts to debunk all of these matters, and claims to be able to do it himself. :\ It makes you wonder though, why then is Kulagina's name so popular, as well as Messing's, etc., but yet Gorny's name is almost unheard of? :\ Was he using a pseudo name, or something? XP

Who knows, eh? There's always a mundane explanation for everything.....if someone tries hard enough

to find one......but, in my opinion this doesn't mean that telekinesis and psychic abilities don't exist.

Like it's easy for 'Yury Gorny' to claim that Nina Kulagina used magnets/needles hidden in matches...cotton etc

But whether she did or not is another question. All we can do is consider the possibilities and come to a

judgement of our own.

Welcome to the forum, by the way...... :tu:

I think that although the Americans and Russians almost certainly played mind-games with

Remote viewing, remote influencing...even maybe being able to harm someone at a distance using

Who knows, eh? There's always a mundane explanation for everything.....if someone tries hard enough

to find one......but, in my opinion this doesn't mean that telekinesis and psychic abilities don't exist.

Like it's easy for 'Yury Gorny' to claim that Nina Kulagina used magnets/needles hidden in matches...cotton etc

But whether she did or not is another question. All we can do is consider the possibilities and come to a

judgement of our own.

BUT it sure makes for a good argument that they don't.

judgement of our own.

Yay!! Someone actually responded to a post I made. :P I was starting to think I was a thread-killer, or something.

Anyways, I agree. If the possibility of stopping someone else's heart is real, that would be extremely terrifying. XP Plus if Messing's ability was real, just the power to coerce people into doing things against their will, is very mind-boggling (literally ;P) as well.

And probably since I'm biased, I would like to believe they are real, but there's also a part of me that's weary, thinking it might not be. Which is fine, I'm sure. I'm not 100% swayed in either direction.

I also though am aware of the fact that Yury Gorny is another magician, and reminds me a lot of Randi. ;P I wonder if that means anything...

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. :)

Anyways, I agree. If the possibility of stopping someone else's heart is real, that would be extremely terrifying. XP Plus if Messing's ability was real, just the power to coerce people into doing things against their will, is very mind-boggling (literally ;P) as well.

Yes....it's like the world of witches, wizzards, warlocks etc hasn't gone away...or even really changed.

It's just that phenomena associated with that side of human life is described differently in the 'modern' world.

Different names for it, that's all.

I also though am aware of the fact that Yury Gorny is another magician, and reminds me a lot of Randi. ;P I wonder if that means anything...

It probably does.....magic circle and all that. I've heard that the 'magic circle' is very male dominated....if not almost

an exclusive 'organisation' for men???

I think the second woman's trials been debunked. Something about an acryllic table...

Edited by inkblot

Of course, the infamous Nina Kulagina videos..

Interesting, but far too old to know the validity of it.. it could very easily have been a hoax..

I think the second woman's trials been debunked. Something about an acryllic table...

What would an acryllic table have to do with it all, I wonder....(I'm serious...)

Of course, the infamous Nina Kulagina videos..

Interesting, but far too old to know the validity of it.. it could very easily have been a hoax..

At least no-one can say it's been photo-shopped, eh? :)

One thing to consider if this. For all her supposed talents and abilities why is it that all we ever see on her videos are thing that can easily be explained by a parlor trick? Either home videos (easily faked) or tragically flawed "scientific" experiments. That is all we ever see.....

Kevin A.

Thats because science has come up with so many things that make things seem fake by creating illusion stuffs.