Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MYEXPERIENCES

AHIAPOWER

THESE ARE MY EXPERIENCES, WELL SOME OF THEM, THEY INCLUDE VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES SPIRITS AND GODS AND ITS ALL TRUE. THIS IS NOT FABRICATED AT ALL. IT IS ALL TRUE

Edited by Magikman

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• crosswarrior

• Babs

• Gandalf900

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir, I don't want to sound mean. But I am extremely leery of downloading files from a source that I know nothing about. Could you give us some background please?

Then allow me to offer my expert Copy + Paste skills... (and yes, I'm back)

The night before the world trade center buildings went down there was a dream a handshake and that was it, I was awakened by a phone call it was my father he broke the news to me that my country was at war, I was in awe and disbelief, later that day I began to receive messages from the outer realm these messages I cannot reveal to you. As time went by it was more and more apparent that we were in the book of revelations, definitely, and I had just made a deal with the devil. If you just made a deal with the devil but you know God is real you would want to redeem yourself, so the first thing I did was go to church, I was baptized and spoke in tongues, I was told there was no telling when I would receive the Holy Spirit it might be that night or maybe later that week, the point is I would receive it. It was later that night as I was sleep, I was half sleep and half awake I’m sure this has happened to you. While I was in this state of trance I saw a demon leering at me through a hole in a slab of concrete with its one eye while I was shaking then suddenly it flew out through the hole and as if leaving my body. I knew I was free from the devils grasps and God had entered me I had received the Holy Spirit. That wasn't the end of this mysterious adventure. I was still receiving messages from an entity or spirits; they were guiding me where I didn’t know I just knew God would prevail.

Going back to the world news I had not forgotten about the war on terror which osoma bin ladin called a holy war. Was I in the middle of this war, with my frustration I kept this to myself but hinted towards the issue with my grandmother? Previously I had a discussion with my cousin about God and what people believe in, this led me nowhere, at the same time my father had me dabbling into numerology and astrology and the magic arts he told me "be careful some people open Pandora’s box and they see spirits they can't control and lose their minds and end up walking the streets talking to these spirits." There was a meteor shower that year as was predicted in the book of revelations; I went to see it at the end of Crenshaw atop a mountain with my cousin this is where we discussed God. I believe I have been touched by God, as one night I called his name and he answered also like a story from the bible I was going through my numerology book and as I made a surprising discovery I called out aloud "oh my god" and as I said this, BOOM, a loud crash of thunder then pouring rain, I ran to the front door only to see the streets flooding with water I began to cry. God had spoken to me. I was on the phone with my father he had me look up a passage from the bible about the story I had previously referred to, I told him I would call him back and I prayed.

After this I will admit to behaving strangely, I was touched by God and I wanted the world to know, my grandmother didn't like it, I would stare at the stars at night, I was always wearing my headphones listening to my cd player because I was receiving messages from God, this may seem a little far fetched to some people but for those who truly believe in a higher power how come this couldn't be happening. Well I believed that God was speaking to me and I was elated, nothing could go wrong, but something did go wrong, very wrong, I was admitted into a hospital by my father he said he wanted me to have a cat scan to see if I had hit my head in an accident I had had earlier that year, I agreed to go but apparently I had taken too long with my decision because he had shown up with what is called a pet team a group of people consisting of a psychologist and two paramedics I knew they were coming though, the spirits had told me prior to their arrival. This was taking its toll because I felt like my family had turned on me but they were only trying to help which I will now say I appreciate. But what if there was more to it, what if this was in fact happening and there was another side to it, what if there was a prophecy to be fulfilled there was a group of people out to dethrone God, because after all we are in the book of revelations and it says Satan will be let loosed to play (also learned from my father) and I was at the heart of the matter. While in the hospital that I believe to be made up into a sanctuary of evil, there were hidden pentagrams all around me, everything was consecrated with evil, the food was tainted, this was all explained to me the night before I was taken to the hospital but, how would all of this be done is there a conspiracy among us, an evil cult around me? Who would take me to this evil place? How would I get there? I learned who would be behind all of this I was told by the spirits. I haven’t thought of this at this moment, but it has crossed my mind could I be wrong could this all be in my head? It couldn't be in my head. Well I was taken like I said to the hospital and judging from the reaction I got from the people there, I was in deep doo doo, up to my neck in it, if this was in fact really happening, see, I feel vibes, another gift and a curse, also I have enough perception to sometimes pick up on peoples thoughts when I speak to them through their behavior, like, sudden movements, blinking, nervousness, being anxious, its all in psychology, this is why I am fascinated by it, but back to the subject, it was apparent that this wasn't just something in my head people were just plain rude, and saying things that never really made sense to me and I know common sense, they were saying things completely out of context and that was odd because I know I heard people talking to me about something other than, “what seems to be the problem”, and, “why are you here tonight” like the doctors should be saying, instead they were saying things that could be interpreted as hinted threats like, “oh yea were gonna take care of you” and, “oh yea everything will be all right” like they knew something about me. I know you might still be saying that that’s being schizophrenic but I encourage you to read on. I was finally settled in to a room on the fourth floor where the psychiatric ward is held. I also learned that the people that were really mentally challenged were gifted people in disguise, they were discussing the angels that were at Gods side, this is odd but not unanticipated, I never joined in the conversation because they were not on my level and weren't ready for me to speak my mind as none of you are, but you are paying attention which was my entire intention what’s wrong keep going. I said the spirits had warned me about the events to take place I wasn't supposed to sleep or lay down, why not nothing could defeat God.

I closed my eyes for one second and that’s when it happened the voice, I’m not sure where it came from but it was the first time I had heard a voice inside my head, it said the name of Satan which I was not supposed to say. The spirits had warned me, but, why would they let it go this far. But I wasn’t hurt, in fact I was empowered it felt like energy surging through my body and harmonious music, what was really going on, was this a new power coming through to the world, my spiritual perception was stronger, I knew things before they happened I could control the messages I received, these messages came through the television, people unwittingly would be discussing what I was thinking. In other words my thoughts would coincide with whatever was going on the TV symbolically say for instance I am watching a movie and there is a hero in the movie, I would become the hero and actually think about something and get a reaction from whatever was happening. But was this supposed to happen this is what people wanted because even though it seemed stronger it was basically how I was receiving my messages in the first place. I explain better, further into my story.

This isn’t the end of the story whoever was out to get me wasn’t through because their attempts had obviously failed, I had come home and had not yet begun to heal because I was feeling better than ever, but I did proceed with caution, my grandmother was constantly threatening me about conservative ship. But, its ok I had a spiritual power that could not be explained. Through messages I had learned that the attempts had failed but would not end for a while there was now a great danger hanging above my head literally, I felt like I was being watched at this point there are events I don’t want to explain because they are ridiculous accusations but are true to this day I will explain. There is a satellite inside my head which has the capability to change brainwaves into sight and sound, in other words it can take what I am thinking and put that picture in my mind onto a screen. There is an entire file of my life in it which I call a brain scan taken from my memory, from birth to present everything I saw and heard is on that disk. You may remember a movie called the sixth day I learned a lot about a brain scan through this movie. I was still being guided but why. Back to the satellite all I will say is "what if" you have believed me up to this point, this is their secret weapon it has the ability to create earthquakes and other uses, but it was made for me, like I said prophecy, someone believed that I was "the one" also another movie being put out into the world. Now this may be schizophrenia but I believe there are what is called a muse or muses there are two definitions to the word muse 1.Any of the nine sister goddesses in Greek mythology presiding over song and poetry and the arts and sciences. 2. A source of inspiration: especially a guiding genius. Definition 1 any of nine sister goddesses I believe they are helping these people put out movies to reach me because like I said they are all symbolical either the story line and the plot or the title for instance the scorpion king I am a Scorpio this affected me, not mentally but it reached out to me as if saying see this movie, something else was the use of a band name on the scorpion kings soundtrack their name was god smack like I said nothing could defeat God. The people with the satellite would watch as I watched these movies pressing buttons to send a slight electric shock to my muscles which soon became a double edged sword. These shock were intended to get my attention at first then they were used for communication I had no idea what was going on with these jolts, I know my eyebrow had always twitched like that but it was my entire body, muscles would twitch but one day I spoke up on something I witnessed and zap I got a response I said hey wait a minute I spoke again another response I knew then what was happening it was that damn satellite they were trying to communicate with me I would assume out of frustration. Knowing about my practice in numerology we made a system like I said a double edged sword right, I was somewhat on the inside of whoever was doing this and what was going on because we were communicating and I could feel there thoughts when they pressed a button because like I said my power is more in use with my mind so they would use a device to transfer their thought into my head to control my power again a double edged sword they actually have entire suits headbands shoes gloves I know because I could feel them working this was plan b if we cant change it over we can just use it. Using numerology I labeled the most frequently zapped parts of my body with digits like shoulder 9 elbow 3 and so on nine means reward and several other meanings so when they zapped my shoulder it would mean that was the reward now knowing that they were against me it wasn’t a literal reward it just meant the end result. And the opposite side of my body would mean the opposite say for instance my right side is good my left side is bad. If I tried to do something but failed there would be no reward you see. Now what are they up to? They are trying to find out what makes me tick. Everything up to this point would be lost in translation because I am talking to someone who isn’t there so there will only be one side to my story. Remember there are two sides to everything. If you have kept up you understand what is going on.

There are thermal scans and body scans and a lot of programs to keep up with the status of my body I know this because it’s only fitting plus they zapped me like yep. They want to find out what makes my power go they went looking for the source throughout this entire time God was on my side but why let it go this far. Having no other choice but to let this happen I went on with my life as if everything was kosher I t hurt but I could do nothing this carried on for a few months then it happened Deja-Vu my definition of Deja-Vu is a recurrence of memory from a point in time which has not happened or has happened already similar to a memory from a past life my father told me that it is when your spirit has traveled to a point in time then returns to your body. This isn't the first time I’ve had Deja-Vu but it was significant seeing as how they were trying to destroy me and I had already seen my life. My Deja-vus happen when they happened I use to say I’ve done this before or I’ve seen this before it was at this moment I realized my life has happened and this was just a replay and everything I’ve done I am repeating it so there was nothing to worry about but they weren't satisfied they wanted Deja-Vu my Deja-Vu I find all of this ironic because I gave my self the nickname

Deja-Vu in high school because I have it a lot I mean very often. I believe that life is on a timeline and everything we have done is planned out everything we are doing is meant to be done and everything we are going to do is already done in the future we just haven't done it yet. And life is moving forwards and backwards at the same time. I will explain this and how I came to this conclusion later. But for now it was apparent that nothing was going to stop me then everything just stopped I stopped receiving messages I was being taunted by the satellite I didn’t know what to think so... I watched a movie this reassured me because it happened again its like a drug you need the spiritual guiding and it was back in a bigger way I don’t really remember what I watched but it explained enough for me not to worry but there are movies that made an even bigger impact that I remember ill get to those later also. Ahh I remember there was a movie about my Deja-Vu three to be exact three different movies for three different Deja-Vus. At this point in time I’m wishing that I could just see what my potential is but that’s not going to happen for a while so I’d wait and wait I did. One night everything began to go fast I was obsessed with watching movies because the events that happened to me during the day I would pop a tape in the vcr and presto it would unfold on TV with an explanation I never finished watching this one tape, each tape had three movies to it, a specific tape had these movies in this order Ghostbusters II, poltergeist III, and star trek V notice the roman numerals I never finished watching star trek but when I went to sleep I got a little preview the only thing I had dreamed about was a ghostly face somewhat of that of Zeus he was all blue and came toward me like the demon after my baptism it woke me out of my sleep when I woke up my room was freezing im sure you heard of simple facts ghost hunters talk about cold spots and warm spots in a room well my entire room was ice cold it was about five in the morning so I just got up I finished watching the movie and low and behold the same image I had just dreamt about was on the tape now please keep in mind that I had never seen this movie in my entire life but there it was in my dream and on the television.

I finished watching the rest of the movies on that tape and as I thought about the temperature of the room I heard the room was ice cold this is an example of the messages I received that was a line from poltergeist and also again like I explained things coinciding with my thoughts as I pondered about who or what I had seen in my dream I wondered if he was real and I heard yes he's definitely real this was a line from Ghostbusters these are examples of the messages I receive. Keeping in mind that the people with that satellite can see my thoughts they couldn’t see the ghostly image that I had invoked, I learned this because of another movie as I thought how magnificent my visitor was and wondered if they had seen it I heard they didn’t see a face I was ecstatic this meant I couldn’t be touched because I was definitely needed regardless the circumstances. Relating to that how could they see the face, I heard through a cd, "and I’m lookin for my red eyed homie" that was it, think the face and give it red eyes, the first image I saw had no eyes so when I thought of the face and gave it red eyes I heard a moan and the same face as the first face came at me again, acting on stupidity I had wondered if what I had done was a good thing but you cant beat God. Before I gave the entity the red eyes I was messing with my strobe light and I touched the bulb and was shocked once again I saw this event take place on a tape.

There were four images like faces actually three of them were faces the third image I saw was an alien I was playing with the light in the bathroom turning it on and off and looking in the mirror so this one time

I turned off the light and an image of a green face and black eyes covered my face this scared me the most because I wasn't expecting it I fell back and screamed knowing it was late at night and my grandmother may hear me I quickly covered my mouth and quieted myself I began to hyperventilate I was watching the movie wildcats and at that exact moment she said you look like you've seen a Martian not five minutes later not before I did this but at the exact moment I fell back after this I can recall several visions they came swift after this the first was the sun most of you can think about the sun and see it in your minds but this was different it was clear like I was outside looking at it days later I saw the moon, then a star in the daytime next I had dreams but they were titled the first title dream I had was about my city it was desolate and the streets were full of thugs one was chasing me with a 12 gage shotgun I turned a corner and came to a dead end, as he pointed his gun at me it faded to black and the title came down as if dripping blood DOOMED but the letters were in gold the first thing I did was pop in a tape and the first thing I saw was letters like in my dream there were gold letters on the TV this never ceases to amaze me I had two more dreams like this the title on the second dream was chase 2 and the third title was blurry after these dreams I could see myself in my mind with white eyes and crystal balls and I didn't think of this myself it was put into my mind I would have visions of planets and portals and creatures unknown and they would be clear as if I traveled to another time or traveled through space. There was a image in my mind of the ceremony they performed on me the night when I was in the hospital but this was a lot greater the whole point of the ceremonies was to create an instrument that could pierce the heavens the first was a bullet with a diamond tip that had been surrounded by black magic the next which was the one I saw in my mind was some type of missile sent into space I saw the missile in the news later that week this isn't me making up stories but I still felt enriched. Were they helping or hurting me I got the impression the were hurting me because after that I felt drained but what was happening feeling enriched then drained I saw a ghostly image like the one of that with the red eyes I had mentioned bouncing off the walls I felt weak this spirit was coming out of me but still nothing was going to beat God.

From what I got the moon and the stars had to be in perfect alignment for things to happen but this one night the voices returned "don’t go to sleep" like I said my life was in danger I didn’t know if someone would come in my house or what I do know that the satellite was sending the voices but I didn’t sleep that night I faced something I never in life thought I would face a vampires spirit they can harm you just like a regular vampire having no defense against the I use what I thought would work and it did this is what I had a black light a strobe light and febreeze I was so proud of myself because that is truly extraordinary febreeze, I just knew it would work and it did it started as shadows moving around me taunting me as if you cant catch me well I did I set up the black light to see the effect it had on the no effect I thought for the larger one but the smaller vampires were overwhelmed by the brightness also the virus or whatever causes you to turn into a vampire was disrupted by the black light it was broken down and it soothed the wounds from the bites I received I remember it so vividly I have asked myself could I have had a black out but look at the detail next was the strobe light this is more difficult to explain the effect it had on the vampires. The vampire spirit looks like a shadow and is made up of different particles there is light and dark what a strobe light does is flash a bright light pausing in between flashes to create an effect of speeding up or slowing down in between flashes there is a period of darkness depending on how fast the light is flashing, this is where light and darkness come into play with the vampires when the strobe light is flashing on the light particles are trapped in the light when it flashes off the dark particles are trapped in the dark everything is composed of light and dark matter solid and transparent so basically in between this dispersment of particles of the vampires there is an unknown form of particles. After using this effect on the vampires in turning on a regular light there is a bright red form of particle which I believe to be the essence of a vampire I sucked this up in a vacuum cleaner and opened the bag in the sun light killing them off because sunlight does kill vampires.

Why am I fighting vampires? Vampires can take over your body if there spirit enters you through an open wound and they travel through the blood stream and to the heart this happened to me. If they take over my body they have what they want my power. When the vampire was inside of me I could visualize it in my head I saw him he was in shock because he said there was a city in my heart I saw this also Jerusalem. How did I stop this transformation, the strobe light I placed it over my heart and turned it on with the same principle of placing a flashlight on your hand it becomes somewhat transparent and with the strobe light it sent a small shock that jolted the vampire and I believe it killed it but now they knew my heart was a factor and they wanted it would they come to my house and cut it out no the have technology remember the satellite transfer it bit by bit and replace what was taken out. But is this possible they cant kill me because if they do they lose everything they tried I felt pains in my heart small electric currents I actually think that they did what they set out to do but it didn’t work, now I’m like what you gonna do you switched hearts with me and you're still trying to figure out how I operate. They sent more vampires I wasn't afraid I had faced them before I just whipped out the black light and the strobe light set traps and fought there were more than just vampires this time there were werewolves same principle they were spirits how do you kill the spirit of a werewolf febreeze. Febreeze is designed to trap odor causing molecules molecules being the key word was what the spirit is composed of like dust in the shape of a werewolf spray it with febreeze and it disperses the werewolf. I knew one of the werewolves, when I was seeing the planets and the portals I came across a werewolf spirit which I had named wolfy he was here to get me but I was killing them so I escorted him outside. I felt I had lost my soul so I referred to something that I had remembered about pictures they were alive so I had taken their soul my soul which had been replaced by a were wolf remember I could see these images in my head so when I had taken the spirit out of the picture I saw wolfy he was in me and also there was a vampire in me which when these two combined had formed a vampire werewolf this I believe to be a guardian of what I call the ninth gate a heaven of some sort the ninth gate is a movie explaining this somewhat and underworld explains the vampire werewolf theory but I know what is going on now.

There is a game being played between the gods this game is like chess and we are the pawns if I had a position I would be a knight or maybe a king. Now I have a telepathic link with the people with the satellite I had one before they were the ones that told me not to go to sleep but now after these developments we were talking, not being able to talk about this with anyone I was glad to speak to someone on this topic, but they weren't friendly though, still it didn't matter. The link wasn't them speaking clearly it was at first but this time it was a little different I had to know what they were thinking and think with them if I did this right the connection would be clear if I was wrong my brain would be cloudy. I was right most of the time being that I could read minds, okay now he's really crazy, well what about the vampires and werewolves. Now we're Rollin they were telling me information trying to sike me out like secrets are going to help me and that if I knew gods secrets I would be able to advance in the game well I guessed everything right about the gods, that’s right the gods, how many there are, where they reside their heavens and hells everything the more I guessed the more spiritual power I would receive and being that I knew everything up to the highest power I was invincible. God had bestowed upon me the responsibility of the universes and all the power of time which incedently is what those people were after but like I said you can’t defeat god.

Ok that was a pretty long story....i'm still trying to understand how household chemical products can be used to "defeat" etheral beings o_o;; What is it your trying to say..that your some kind of godly power..i'm rather confused..

Very...............ummmm.......interesting. blink.gif

The only demons are those we create. In a world of hatred, fear and self-destruction tendencies it is understandable that anything out of the ordinary is automatically attributed to 'demons and devils!"

-lori c

devil.gif (couldn't help use this little guy's picture!)

I recently recieved a email from AHIAPOWER who seems to have a problem with his caps-lock button. However, you stated that:

I knew it would work, but i wasn't sure

Contradiction....

Its dried up remains are probably still there on my carpet

Odd....why not scoop up these dried remains and ship them off to your local university for study, or at least clean it up...

Febreeze, works by overpowering the odor with a equally powerful but fresh odor...i'm still confused in how this helps you destroy vampires, or aid in there vacuming...

Also the message you try and put across is, that your some kind of messiah. Is that what your trying to say? And please if you email me again, try and sort out the caps-lock.

I..couldn't read that.... It just was... blink.gif

And Is it me, or is there a recent problem with people and capslock?

That you for such an entertaining read (skim rolleyes.gif) tongue.gif I have come to the conclusion that, if your story is real, you must stand as some kind of landmark for paranormal activity...

Geez....god, ghosts, vampires...blabla...you must have a very eventful life. And all this is amazing, since you may have the ability to slay creatures of the night, but not to find the capslock on your keyboard whistling2.gif

Incase you hadn't worked it you, I think you're an idiot. But at the very least, I'm sure your story would make a good novel tongue.gif

all i can think of is two words sh1t and bull but not in that order if you know what i mean, how can you possibly have had so many encounters and the household chemicals is a little farfetched. blink.gif

After a lengthly chat with AHIAPOWER, he confessed he was the new messiah.

Case Verdict: NUTTER

Can we please have the jury agree?

Hmmmmm after his Antics in chat this evening I'm going to close this one off.... thumbsup.gif