Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DNA tests say car attack culprit wasn't 'lizard man'

UM-Bot

user posted image rAfter something tore up the front of a van, some people in Lee County started to wonder if the Lizard Man was back. Officials also found blood on the van so they took samples for DNA tests. Now the results are in. Science has given us many things, among them: flight, the pudding cup and the ability to watch a monkey wash a cat.

But has it answered Lee County's most enduring question: is the Lizard Man out there? You might remember Dixie Rawson. She's the owner of the now-famous "Lizard Man car.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: WIS News 10

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Purplos

• Nile_Shaman

• UM-Bot

• theQ

Ah, those sneaky lizard men are too intelligent to let us know they exist. They used their physcic powers to change the DNA in the blood.

I don't believe in the lizardman.

But what in the world could have driven a dog to do that much damage and even to the extent of bleeding? I have never seen a dog even go after a car just to bite it, while parked. (But, OK, that can happen believably. Lord knows I don't know everything). Could it have been rabid or something? Click on the video report, which shows pictures and it really was a concerted effort and persistent and even desperate. Biting through metal? Clawing it all across the front, in an apparent frenzy? Does anyone know if there is a precedent for a dog, however large, to do anything like this? I just am not so accepting it was any ordinary dog. Rabid at the least, surely?

I have seen impressive damage if food was inside and a bear was after it. Maybe a bear did kill a dog and then go after her forgotten McDonalds in the van? But even so, why the front all across it like that? Maybe she had a small dog hiding in it? Or a cat hiding in it (or on the roof of the van?)and a dog wanted it that bad it was tearing after it?

*thinks*

Does anyone else find the damage surprising for a domesticated dog breed? Maybe the cat hiding in there on the engine is plausible as a motive, but dang...

Mind you, there is rust all along the hood. Not all the damage is new.

But, still :blink:

NS

All the lizardman fans must be having a bummer. Well I'm sure it's not our "Jersey Devil"..It's our tourist season down here, and he's such a ham, that someone will report seeing him floating around. :lol:

Nile - one possibility that just popped into my head.

Maybe the dog was chasing a cat or something and the cat slipped up into the engine compartment. Perhaps the dog was trying to get at it?

Nile - one possibility that just popped into my head.

Maybe the dog was chasing a cat or something and the cat slipped up into the engine compartment. Perhaps the dog was trying to get at it?

Yeah, that was one of my thoughts, too, Purplos, but if it was that heck bent to kill, somebody needs to shoot it :(.

Dog tear my van up, like that...dead dog!

NS

edit to add: Lizard man tear my car up like that, dead Lizard man! LOL

Edited by Nile_Shaman

• 3 years later...

I for one agree with Nile_shaman but one need to ask how many are there and were do the lizard man live now?