Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Suicide Bombing

Gazz

LINK

When will this insanity end?

I can't believe that my own country is

at war with islamic terrorists and seek

nothing less than wiping them from the

face of Earth.

Meanwhile on the other hand we (the USA)

Are demanding that the Israelis sit at

the table and make peace with these same Islamic terrorists.

Who the hell are we to tell them how they

should or should not defend themselves?

Maybe Bush should live by his own rule

given to the Israelis and sit down for

peace discussions with Osama Bin Laden?

I say the Israelis should be free to

defend themselves anyway they choose,

if that means bulding a wall around

their tiny nation so be it!

REMOVED line, taken out of context,

meant to make a bold point and failed.

We cannot dictate to Israel when we are

doing exactly what they want to do to

defend their own nation.

Who the hell are we to think that our

cause in this "war on terror" is somehow

better or more just than theirs?

No wonder so much of the world is growing

to hate the USA, Hell I can't even

understand our international positions

anymore.

Gazz

Edited by Gazz

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wunarmdscissor

• Talon

• Erikl

• PsychicPenguin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant believe some people are dumb enough to believe their god would want them to blow themselves up and take out innocent people with them . Were does it say anything about this in the koran ? huh.gif

Gazz, you might be right, but you shouldn't call them animals. They are humans as well whistling2.gif

Xeno, jihad is written in the Koran. It is not holy war as those terrorists preach to the suicide bombers, but it means 'to strive'. In fact if you use 'holy war' as the translation for jihad, a lot of quran sentences will not make any sense.

Muslims may not start a war, it is unholy and it is written in the Koran.

Each time they kindle the fire of war, Allah extinguishes it. They rush about the earth corrupting it. Allah does not love corrupters.

War is justified, but only for self defence (so they are allowed to kill US soldiers in Iraq or Afghanistan, but not in the US)

Fight in the Way of God against those who fight you, but do not go beyond the limits. God does not love those who go beyond the limits.

And may be one of the misused verse:

Jihad against the disbelievers with your hands and tongues.

So if you put 'strive' as jihad, it sounds more like what Christian evangelists are doing right now.

exactly what I meant , I was referring to why would these people believe their god would want this . I already knew what the koran says ( but thanks anyway for posting it ) It doesnt say in the koran to go blow yourself up to obtain 72 virgins ... do al quaeda terrorists even read their own religious text ? huh.gif WTF ? tongue.gif

Meanwhile on the other hand we (the USA)

Are demanding that the Israelis sit at

the table and make peace with these same

Islamic animals.

You mean like how they use tanks to run over refugee camps and stuff like that? huh.gif Yeah that's...really socking it to the...terrorists as you put it disgust.gif

The Israeli government's actions make me sick...but at the very least, terrorist activity from Palistine is just that...terrorist activity...the atrocities commited by the Israelis is actually carried out by the approval and order of their government.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone

with my post, I gave in to my own anger

and frustration, and it made me call

a whole culture of humanity animals.

That was wrong and totally unfair.

I am in some ways simpathetic to the

Palistinians, I just have a hard time

with our own US leadership dictating

to the Israelis how they should handle

their own threats of terrorism while

the USA is in an all out war with the

same radical Islamic elements.

I do not believe all Muslims are bad.

and if I gave that impression I am really

sorry.

I think the enemy is on both sides in

any conflict... and that enemy is always

pure evil lust to kill.

Gazz

Edited by Gazz

Hey Gazz, don't kick yourself too hard. Every religion has a radical faction that will bastardize the teachings to suit thier purpose. The christians have done it, the Jewish faith has done it (not very often) and muslims have done it. The problem is when you get a leader like OBL, who can convince others that His interpatation of the Koran is the correct one, then you get suicide bombers that are willing to die for what they believe.

My question has always been "what if....?" What if they are all wrong and there is no God, no afterlife, no nothing except death. I'd be pretty p***ed off to find I blew myself up for no reason.

PLEASE NOTE. I am not knocking anyones beliefs. I have my own. I just asked a What If question.

But it is a very sad state of affairs that people are willing to kill others to make a point.

I blew myself up for no reason.

sucks for them . They actually did blow themselves up for no reason , even assuming the islamic faith is the correct one they have a bad interpretation of the koran ... they would be punished for blowing up innocents in the afterlife ! tongue.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

So long as the Irsealis continue to commite their acts of genocide against the Palistinian people, murdering thousands including children to make living space (a concept Hitler made famous) for Isreali settlers, we cannot claim that it is outragous for the Palistinians to defend themselves. The Palistines use bombs, the Isleasis use death camps(a concept Hitler made famous),tanks and missles, both kill military and civilian targets, why should one be condemned a terrorist and not the other simply because his method of killing is less technolgically advanced.

The Iseali's are the ones occupying another country and massacaring its people, who have every right to defend themselves.

Do not compare the Palistinian fight to liberate their country from a vicious tyranical oppressor with Bin Laden who commits acts of terror against civilians in countries which have no quarrel with his nation because of some insane religious belief.

By supporting the "building a wall around their tiny nation" your supporting them retaining the land seized in their invasion of their neigbourss and by supporting the "bombing the Palistinians into oblivion" you are supporting the complete annihalation of a people who have done nothig to warrant the attack and occupation of their fascist neighbour. The acts you voice your support for are no different that had Hitler wiped out the entire populations of the nations who fought against his occupation of their nations in WW2.

Edited by Talon S.

One more thing, US is not fighting against muslim extreemist. Saddam Hussein is a secular leader, not a fundamentalist.

Gazz,

with your first post, i agree with 99% percent of everything you said there (1% because no one is perfect).

Jews have taken sh** for 2000 years and now they're defending themselves and everyone dissaproves of it. Remember when the peace treaty was on for a few months and guess who broke it, the Palistinians so who's the aggressor

Edited by Dowdy

with your first post, i agree with 99% percent of everything you said there (1% because no one is perfect).

Jews have taken sh** for 2000 years and now they're defending themselves and everyone dissaproves of it. Remember when the peace treaty was on for a few months and guess who broke it, the Palistinians so who's the aggressor

Your completely ignoring the fact that the Isreali's invaded Palistane, subjegated its people and started placing them in camps. If Hitler had taken you over in WW2 and begun placing you in camps would you not resist?

Am I the only person who read the line "bombing the Palistinians into oblivion" which is giving the go ahead on an act of genocide.

Dowdy and Gozz, you should ashamed of yourselves. NOTHING makes genocide acceptable, and if you think it is then you should go back to Nazi Germany where your attitudes belong.

Your beleifs show nothing but contempt for human life, civil rights, the priniciples men and women died fighting the Nazi's for, and over whelming racism against the Palastinian people.

Edited by Talon S.

I mean your arguement seems to be, kill all Palistines we sort out Isreals' problems.... hmmm didn't Hitler think killing all Jews would sort out Europe's economic problems too?

There does seem to be an amazing lack of education as to what's actually going on over there dontgetit.gif I remember this exact same debate started in other forums I've been to, and so many people thought it was a great idea to just nuke Palistine, and kill every man woman and child living there...

Doesn't anyone remember that it's their country? And the land was literally stolen from them to set up the Israili state in the first place huh.gif

well killing all the palestinians or killing all the jews would actually sought things out:P but as that is unrealistic, i say pushing for peace is the only thing possible, the Palestinians are jut going to have to accept the Jews aren't going to move out, and the Jews are going to have to realise that they aren't helping the cause with their little plans which scream irony.

great idea to just nuke Palistine, and kill every man woman and child living there...

Aparently civilian lives do not mean much to Gozz and Dowdy

well killing all the palestinians or killing all the jews would actually sought things out:P but as that is unrealistic, i say pushing for peace is the only thing possible, the Palestinians are jut going to have to accept the Jews aren't going to move out, and the Jews are going to have to realise that they aren't helping the cause with their little plans which scream irony.

Can't have peace since the Isreali constantly refuse to meet deadlines, attend meants and moan about legality of ending their ethnic cleansing. Peace is the last thing the Isreali government wants, yet its the Palistians who're getting the blame.

As for the Palestinians accepting it, WHY THE H*LL should they just accept that their country is under the occupation of another? Thats not a peace treaty, that just continuing what we have here. The Nazi's have no right to be in Palistine and should completely remove their forces back to their own borders.

their little plans which scream irony.

Must admit...I'd noticed that particular note also wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

Am I the only person who read the line "bombing the Palistinians into oblivion" which is giving the go ahead on an act of genocide.

Must of went past that. Thats one thing i don't agree with.

Aparently civilian lives do not mean much to Gozz and Dowdy

It doesn't seem to mean much to Palistinians either. I hope you know that they are the ones, RIGHT NOW, who are killing innocent people through sucide bombing.

There is onely one way to stop the sucide bombers and it has proven to work - put Palistine under marshal law

THe israelis have broken no fewer that 34 major regulations put in place by the UN to stop acts of genocide and cuelty against humanity.

Iraq broke fewer regulations and we invaded them.

The point is that there is such a lack of education on the palestine issue that people think the israelis are just protecting themselves from the big bad palestinians who incidently for the most part have nothing to combat the F-16 and tanks but rocks.

They were forced out of their country and made to live in what amounts to nothing more than concentration camps....remind you of anything?

Theyare repressed, are not alllowed a democratic right and ruled with an iron fist.

Now imagin someon did that to yourselves in your respective countries gazz and dowdy, then took away any means of defending yourself and family. You had to endure daily interrogation and the occasional tank rollin over your house.

Wouldnt you use whatever means you could to fight back?

Dont confuse the seperate issue that is palestine with september the 11th.

The palestinians have a plight that has been forced upon them by britain originally and then a U.S. backed israeli state.

Why do u think the palestinians hate america? its because the bombs that are dropped on them are from american backed fighters, the rockets fired on them are from american backed gunships and the tanks ruinin their everyday life are american backed.

This issue is not as black and white as you may think.

Just because you dont hear about isrlaeli attrocities doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

By the way im only describing this situation from a different viewpoint, i am not in any way condoning the actions of bombers and the fact that children seem a target so often disgusts me.

everything comes from lack of knowledge. Go out there and see what's actualy happening instead of watching CNN or MSNBC. I think all of us here are already familiar with the conspiracy topic wink2.gif

Much of the Anti-West and primarily Anti-US feelings in the Middle East stem from America's support of Israel and it's appalling behaviour over the Palestinians.

Imagine your home was bulldozed or your child shot for throwing stones at tanks?

Iamagine you were imprisoned by security fences and unable to work.

We roll our eyes at the horror of suicide bombings, but these people must have lost all hope to be turning to this option (yes, I know for some it is a religious act, but for many others it is because they have seen their people brought to their knees).

Over 3000 Palestinians have been killed during this current conflict, the vast majority have been civilans.

Israel carrys out assassinations by helicopter gunship and fighter plane, which unsuprisingly results in innocent bystanders losing their lives aswell.

I certainly do not support the suicide bombings, but believe that dialogue between the opposing sides is the only option to preventing the continued slaughter of the innocents (both Israeli and Palstinian).

It doesn't seem to mean much to Palistinians either. I hope you know that they are the ones, RIGHT NOW, who are killing innocent people through sucide bombing.

Ahhh... of course your right, their entire population are made up of terrists.

I mean, this child is ovbiously a terrorist and deserves a Isreali gun being pointed at him and his parents.

user posted image

Here are more of your terrorists

user posted image

Oh look one has a tank the other has a stone, the later must be a terrorist!

user posted image

I mean, if you still think they deserved, let me ask you this, did the Jenin Refugee Camp deserve this (WARNING: THIS LINK IS GRAPHIC AND SHOWS DEAD CHILDREN AS WELL AS WHAT BEING RUN OVER BY A TANK WILL DO TO YOU).

Isreal's legacy

WARNING: GRAPHIC

Edited by Talon S.

Thank you Talon for these links, and you are right this is some strong stuff.

These links may not last long because of this fact, but if only we were forced to see these type of images more then we in the West might put more pressure on Israel to end this nightmare.

The image of the father trying (in vain ) to shelter his son is the one image that has always haunted me since the begining of this conflict.

The problem with the suicide bombings is that they target innocent civilians, which does the Palestinian cause no favours. But with little or no help from the West, these young men and women seem to have lost all hope and simply want vengence now.

As usual, it is the innocents on both sides who pay the highest price for their leader's follies.

These are indeed depressing times.

I saw a TV documentary about 'terror tourists'. basically it was about Americans (and I'm not slating ALL Americans, just these) who went on an 'educational' holiday to learn about terrorists first hand in Israel post 9-11.

After the obligatory firing loads of guns at targets, they were then lead through the 'enemy' area, armed to the teeth. This was a Palestinian settlement (Hebron) where there was a curfew, and no one was allowed on the streets. One of the 'terror tourists' went back to the coach because she 'felt too frightened'.

They then camped out in the desert, and had armed guards, in case they were attacked by 'terrorists'

The whole show was sickening, and not once did they introduce the Americans to any Palestinians, to get their perspective.

link