Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow people

swagger

these things are interesting to me because i've had many encounters with these things. heres a link to a site that talks about then briefly. if anyone else knows more about em, post some info here. shadow people

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swagger

• smallpackage

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Reflection

I've seen shadow people at least twice. The most recent was while sitting in front of a TV that was turned off. The reflection showed a dark entity seated beside me. I was annoyed and soon it was gone. I hope I never have another experience like it again. A long time ago, I saw what appeared to be a man wearing a top hat who moved in the shadows of a great building. He appeared to look almost like a phantom, appearing though he were a sail mast consisting of electrical magnetic signals: ether. - Gene "

strange, i just found this and it frightened me that the same image of the man with the top hat had appeared.

Well, sounds pretty weird to me. Maybe ghosts have some sort of shadow? wacko.gif