Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'What's Important Is to Kill the Germans'

questionmark

Taliban commander Qabir Bashir Haqqani is threatening the Germans in Afghanistan. In an interview with SPIEGEL ONLINE, the representative of the radical Islamists says they will ramp up deadly suicide attacks against Germans and other "invaders" in the northern part of the country.

Full interview: Der Spiegel

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ships-cat

• questionmark

• SnakeProphet

• Wootloops

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised all these suicide bombers haven't you know... Ran out yet.

Let me get this straight ... Islamists are migrating to other countries, demanding that the country change to their will and at the same time a few Europeans are going into the middle east and are being threatened with death for being there???

WAY, past time to deal with all of these malicious idiots!!!

Hey Chokmah ... they are running out of suicide bombers(the men at least) that is why they are using woman and children.

Edited by bogcreeper

Like that'll happen.

bogcrepper: I agree. >< They're minds are all messed up.

Edited by MoonPrincess

There's a sort of precedence for it. Look at Italy; they had 14 soldiers killed, and suddenly the official opposition was demanding a pull-out of all 3000 troops. (which I believe subsequently happened, albeit a couple of years later). Similarly with Spain; Al-quada bombed a Spanish railway station, and within months all Spanish troops where pulled out of Iraq.

Al Quada - and other groups like HAMAS and Hezbollah - know that some Western nations are easily cowed. I'm not sure how this would work against Germans though. (no doubt it would play VERY well amongst the German immigrant Islamic community, who might just make enough noise to carry a vote... )

Meow Purr.

So the Taliban wants to grab the tiger by the tail. I see a mauling coming their way if they make good on their threat.

I'll believe this when it happens.

All were ever fed is threat threat threat - fear fear fear

while the oil and fuel prices go up up up !

Its about time for the Western world to wake up and CRUSH OPEC and all their servants.

I know that Islam will never take over the world, but these people even thinking they can just irritates me so much. They're so pathetic, with their only weapon being suicide. We could crush them all in a month if we had to. Iraq is a bit of a sob fest, but if you look at how we wiped Afghanistan clean, it really shows how weak they are in reality.

ships-cat, take in count that Spain and Italy´s cases cnt represent all the western countries. In both cases the troops where send by conservative goverment in opposition to the popular will. They shortly after that they lost their elections, and the new goberment recall the troops. MOst of the spanish and italian people seee the Afganistan/Iraq wars like some USA adventure, not related to them.

ships-cat, take in count that Spain and Italy´s cases cnt represent all the western countries. In both cases the troops where send by conservative goverment in opposition to the popular will. They shortly after that they lost their elections, and the new goberment recall the troops. MOst of the spanish and italian people seee the Afganistan/Iraq wars like some USA adventure, not related to them.

Pah ! Your superior facts are no match for my feeble rants Mekorig :P

Joking apart, I'd have thought the Spanish would have taken this more to heart, considering all the trouble they went through with the reconquedesta. Oh well.

As for the Italiens... well.. they have plenty of internal problems to keep them busy I suppose.

Meow Purr.

As for the Italiens... well.. they have plenty of internal problems to keep them busy I suppose.

Meow Purr.

As "el cavalliere" is back in office I would not be surprised if we could count on a new Italian battalion (as long as they don't get shot at).

Reminds me of the major in Fawlty towers.....

I feel the urge to say 'Don't mention the war.'