Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FreeRunning

pyrobender

Ok this has nothin to do with UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES but it is for everyone who was wonderin what it was.It is an urban sport in which you go from point A to point B in the least amount of time possible.(No vehicles/bicycles).It is also your choice if you want to add tricks and flips to it.(I prefer to).

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pyrobender

• Sabbath

• eight bits

• DfizzleShizzle

Alright, so you run? You do a flip? Very psychic

Your stupid.grow up

Your stupid.grow up

Haha, lets see. If you could spell Your right you might have had bit more of an impact. What has this got to do with Psychic Abilities?

Hi, pyrobender. There has been recent interest in your subject hereabouts, as a possible partial explanation of what was reported here by a prolific k-skeptic:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=121480

Since you apparently agree that this topic is not really about "psychic abilities," you may wish to ask a moderator to move the thread. You might also consider contributing to the referenced thread, since some 'unexplained mystery' still lingers there.

Lets make bets on how long it takes till this thread gets closed!

I say 5 bucks for 1 day

I bet 5 that the thread will be moved in 2 days. I don't know about closed, but definitely moved to like general off-topic discussion or something.

I bet 5 that the thread will be moved in 2 days. I don't know about closed, but definitely moved to like general off-topic discussion or something.

Man I should have bet 5 on its not going anywhere within 3 days.