Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The South Shields Poltergeist

UM-Bot

user posted image rDanny Penman: Marc and Marianne undressed themselves and quickly slipped under the duvet. Although the heating had been on for many hours, it was unusually cold in their normally snug bedroom. Soon they hoped to be as warm as toast and drifting off to sleep after a hard day looking after their boisterous three-year-old son Robert.

Seconds later, Marianne was hit on the head by their son’s toy dog. She sat bolt upright in bed with a bemused look in her eyes.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: News Monster

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• snapster

• Bella-Angelique

• Dancergurl14

That black silhouette description reminds me of the one the Ghost Hunters got on film in the lighthouse at St. Augustine.

• 2 weeks later...

Very creepy. Hate to live in that house! :(

• 2 years later...

Its been years since this story came to light. Were is the evidence? They keep saying they have a documentary on the way, thats been years too. i thought this haunting was credible after reading their book, but after all this time i have lost interest and have my doubts over the whole case. Now i join the ever growing skeptics. :hmm: