Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Media Giving Princess Beatrice Weight complex

Mademoiselle

http://www.carefair.com/html/Media_Giving_...mplex_5091.html

"Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson has come out in protective mother mode after her daughter, Princess Beatrice’s weight became tabloid fodder. The Duchess says that pictures of the 19-year old royal wearing a bikini were doctored to make her look bigger than she actually is.

“The press has been absolutely outrageous, calling her such horrible names. I think they ought to take more responsibility,” online sources quote the Duchess as saying. She also says that her daughter is a healthy size 10 and the perfect weight for her height.

Princess Beatrice was snapped vacationing recently in the Caribbean and a reporter referred to her as a “pampered Miss Piggy”.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mademoiselle

• MissMelsWell

• Ignus Fatuus

• mistressofnone

How many problems is the media causing???? ... 666 thousand billion if you ask me

LEAVE BEATRICE ALONE!!! :angry: ... :cry:

Edited by bogcreeper

How many problems is the media causing???? ... 666 thousand billion if you ask me

LEAVE BEATRICE ALONE!!! :angry: ... :cry:

i agree on that !

UGHHH! This utterly infuriates me. It is estimated that 8 million Americans have an eating disorder – seven million women and one million men.. what do they want? Is this some sort of media-oriented population control?

This girl is healthy and should stay the way she is. She's beautiful!

linked-image

*rips hair out*

UGHHH! This utterly infuriates me. It is estimated that 8 million Americans have an eating disorder – seven million women and one million men.. what do they want? Is this some sort of media-oriented population control?

linked-image

*rips hair out*

Media is controlling the masses Molly B.

Time for the media to get doses of their own medicine ... make that poison.

What the hell is wrong with that girl .. it's called normal .. which makes the story very immoral.

She actually had a classic hour glass figure, and one that's in very good shape. There's not a roll of extra on her, and she has a FLAT tummy. She's just a solidly built gal. I've only seen a handful a photographs where I've thought "Oh she's pretty" What she is is "pretty ordinary"... just like me and 95% of the people I know. LOL.

Media is controlling the masses Molly B.

Time for the media to get doses of their own medicine ... make that poison.

What the hell is wrong with that girl .. it's called normal .. which makes the story very immoral.

What really tears me up inside is that after 11 years of struggling with my own image I've finally gotten to my healthy weight for my height, have a body almost as curvy as hers (Marilyn Monroe-esque) and this kind of thing makes me wish I was back to under 100lbs..

People seem to underestimate the power of these sorts of stories. Not only does it directly hurt Princess Beatrice but it indirectly causes other girls who happen to have similar body types to fall into a cycle of self-loathing and potential triggers for eating disorders. It makes me sick.

linked-image

...... :huh: ? (looks even harder) ........ :hmm: ? OK! maybe some one could help me out here? i don't see the fat. where is it?

linked-image

There's nothing wrong with her. I think she's beautiful.

Didn't something like this happened with Jennifer Love Hewit also?

Good Lord! I wish I looked that good in a bikini! I'd much rather see someone with a little meat on their bones (that's not to say she's fat!) than those stick thin sickly looking models. She looks fabulous!

What the bloddy hell ever happened to reporting the freakin N-E-W-S?

Good Lord! I wish I looked that good in a bikini! I'd much rather see someone with a little meat on their bones (that's not to say she's fat!) than those stick thin sickly looking models. She looks fabulous!

well ehhhhhhhhm ... i am not sure i want my bikini picture in a paper , neither !!

...... :huh: ? (looks even harder) ........ :hmm: ? OK! maybe some one could help me out here? i don't see the fat. where is it?

Which is exactly what I was pointing out. I weigh 110lbs and don't have a tummy that flat. LOL.

There's not a roll or even "dimples" on that girl. She's got an hourglass figure. Most guys think that's sexy. A little hip, a little chest, small waist. She's built like her mom. Curvy. She's definitely not out of shape, not by any stretch of the imagination.

She is very pretty. I don't like stick people. My cousin is one, and it makes me sick.

linked-image

*rips hair out*

why is she calling her fat...?

I think she's pretty

In my opinion the people who buy this crap are just as responsible, stuff like this wouldn't get published if there wasn't a demand from the public for it.

Oh an she's not fat, she's just big boned!

linked-image

What the bloddy hell ever happened to reporting the freakin N-E-W-S?

I hear that.

Edited by Affliction

I think she looks va va vroom.

All those magazines that run things like this are made by neurotic women for neurotic women. Not exempting myself from that of course :(