Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The be-headed lover

Veliska

As the seasons started to change, the expecting mother gazed out the front windows of the living room. The couple had lived at 1861 Briar Wood Drive over 10 years. The house was old with wood floors that creaked and huge maple trees in the front that swayed when the wind would blow. She watched the school children walk by kicking the freshly cut grass off of the sidewalk. She wondered what her life would be like when her baby arrived. Diane looked at the clock and began to feel lonely. Her husband, Stephan, was supposed to be home three hours ago. Due to his rigorous work schedule at the military base, the couple had grown apart.

Diane had filed for divorce several times before, but Stephan promised her that this time it would be different. As Diane waited on the couch, she realized that things were not going to change. The phone rang, and Diane answered hoping it would be her husband. To her surprise it was Gregory. Gregory was a friend of the couples and worked with Stephan years prior to his marriage with Diane. Diane had become very close to Gregory over the past year and loved to have long conversations about everyday events. Soon their conversations became more than friendly visits. Diane had fallen in love with Gregory and found herself pregnant months later. Stephan did not know that the baby was not his. Later in the week Diane decided to go and visit a girlfriend for the weekend.

Stephan came home from work that Saturday night and found his wife's diary on the bed. Feeling guilty for not spending enough time with his wife, he decided to read in order to find out her true feelings. To his shock Diane had wrote about her love affair with Gregory. The following week Diane was hospitalized due to her pregnancy. Diane had also filed for divorce the week before she went out of town. Stephan wanted to confront his wife on his findings. Diane admitted to having an affair with Gregory in their house. She also told him that the child was not his, but Gregory's.

Stephan rushed out of the room. He searched for Gregory and found him in a nearby phone booth talking to Diane! Stephan pulled out a knife and stabbed Gregory several times and then cut off his head. He grabbed a gym bag out of his truck and stuffed the head into it. His shirt was stained with blood, but he was like a machine, not caring about anything at this point. He rushed into Diane's hospital room and told Diane that she could sleep with Gregory forever in their house now!

As he said those words, he pulled out Gregory's decapitated head and placed it in Diane's lap. Blood was everywhere. Diane screamed at the top of her lungs in disbelief. Soon the doctors came into the room and found Stephan sitting on the end of Diane's bed forcing her to look at the bloody head. Stephan was convicted of murder in the first degree, court-martialed, and sentenced to serve one life sentence. Gregory paid the ultimate price for messing around with another man's wife.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veliska

• Lightning88

• Aanica

• Lady_Boleyn

As the seasons started to change, the expecting mother gazed out the front windows of the living room. The couple had lived at 1861 Briar Wood Drive over 10 years. The house was old with wood floors that creaked and huge maple trees in the front that swayed when the wind would blow. She watched the school children walk by kicking the freshly cut grass off of the sidewalk. She wondered what her life would be like when her baby arrived. Diane looked at the clock and began to feel lonely. Her husband, Stephan, was supposed to be home three hours ago. Due to his rigorous work schedule at the military base, the couple had grown apart.

Diane had filed for divorce several times before, but Stephan promised her that this time it would be different. As Diane waited on the couch, she realized that things were not going to change. The phone rang, and Diane answered hoping it would be her husband. To her surprise it was Gregory. Gregory was a friend of the couples and worked with Stephan years prior to his marriage with Diane. Diane had become very close to Gregory over the past year and loved to have long conversations about everyday events. Soon their conversations became more than friendly visits. Diane had fallen in love with Gregory and found herself pregnant months later. Stephan did not know that the baby was not his. Later in the week Diane decided to go and visit a girlfriend for the weekend.

Stephan came home from work that Saturday night and found his wife's diary on the bed. Feeling guilty for not spending enough time with his wife, he decided to read in order to find out her true feelings. To his shock Diane had wrote about her love affair with Gregory. The following week Diane was hospitalized due to her pregnancy. Diane had also filed for divorce the week before she went out of town. Stephan wanted to confront his wife on his findings. Diane admitted to having an affair with Gregory in their house. She also told him that the child was not his, but Gregory's.

Stephan rushed out of the room. He searched for Gregory and found him in a nearby phone booth talking to Diane! Stephan pulled out a knife and stabbed Gregory several times and then cut off his head. He grabbed a gym bag out of his truck and stuffed the head into it. His shirt was stained with blood, but he was like a machine, not caring about anything at this point. He rushed into Diane's hospital room and told Diane that she could sleep with Gregory forever in their house now!

As he said those words, he pulled out Gregory's decapitated head and placed it in Diane's lap. Blood was everywhere. Diane screamed at the top of her lungs in disbelief. Soon the doctors came into the room and found Stephan sitting on the end of Diane's bed forcing her to look at the bloody head. Stephan was convicted of murder in the first degree, court-martialed, and sentenced to serve one life sentence. Gregory paid the ultimate price for messing around with another man's wife.

omg :o

Diane admitted to having an affair with Gregory in their house. She also told him that the child was not his, but Gregory's.

If she were intimate with both, how would she know the child was Gregory's?

:unsure:

Oh!!! I thought we were talking about John Bobbitt.

I feel sorry for the guy who lost his head over a woman. I feel sorry for the woman, as the shock may have sent her into early labour.

However, I am in the middle where the husband is concern. She told him that she wanted a divorce, before the affair. She had already expressed her feelings for wanting a divorce. So it wasn't like he didn't know that she was unhappy, and didn't do anything about it. She fell into another man's arms, because he was more attentive to her feelings. It was obvious from the story that she felt alone and isolated and Gregory was both friend and lover, giving her the love that she required from her husband.

It wasn't like she set out to have an affair with Gregory; it happened because he was there and showed her how much he cared.

I never had an affair, but I know the isolation and lonliness as I had that with my second husband, who turned out to be having an affair, not a string of women like the first. It wasn't until I left my husband that I fell in love with my best friend, Brian.

Also, the feeling I get is that her husband would have killed the man, even if she had left him, as he couldn't stand the thought of her being with anybody else.

Not knowing the full story, I got the impression that the husband was unattentive, over-ruling, over-bearing, and lacked compassion and communication abilities with his spouse.

:wacko: yes,this story is true and not just some urban legend.I believe it happend a year or two ago.It was all over the internet and on various news sites as well. However,I don't think it happend here in the US,but at a military base inGermany.I may have to google it for the location.

But I know it didn't happen at Fort Sam Houston here in san Antonio,cause it would have been front page news all over town.

That husband has some effing issues. Greggy didn't deserve that, nor did the wife.

Yeah i know....she should of left him a long time ago, and went through the divorce

If she were intimate with both, how would she know the child was Gregory's?

prob cus only greg was getting *coughs*anything *coughs* lmao

Edited by silverracerkh2005

seems a bit of an ovver reaction then again if u found out ur wife/husband had been cheating on u and they had there child wat would u do

Yea that's a messed up way to find out you're spouse is having an affair.. She should have been upfront about it way before it got to that point... poor Stephen.

seems a bit of an ovver reaction then again if u found out ur wife/husband had been cheating on u and they had there child wat would u do

id be devistated,but id never kill anyone.

Apparntly she was a jew and stephen was a nazi, is that true?