Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Lt_Ripley

Bush was not "forthright" on Iraq says

215 posts in this topic

AROCES
Have a little problem defending the indefensible, do we? More inventions and distortions of the truth? Where did I quote a poll saying tht Americans want us out of Iraq now? The poll I quoted was that the IRAQIS wanted the U.S. out of Iraq now. And where did I quote a poll dealing with a hatred of Bush???

Fine, now we have the poll let's see some action! Hey Iraqis, poll says you want us out. Tell your gov't to act now! Make civil disturbance, taunt our troops, march in front of them just for 3 straight days and I guarantee you we be out of there in 3 days as well.

Hello!!! Polls won't get it done, polls are only good for UM forums!

Polls gets you nowhere.

Polls didn't make Gore or Kerry win when they had them as the next President

Hello! Can't just do polls and expect changes, Hello!

Dr. D
Fine, now we have the poll let's see some action! Hey Iraqis, poll says you want us out. Tell your gov't to act now! Make civil disturbance, taunt our troops, march in front of them just for 3 straight days and I guarantee you we be out of there in 3 days as well.

Hello!!! Polls won't get it done, polls are only good for UM forums!

Polls gets you nowhere.

Polls didn't make Gore or Kerry win when they had them as the next President

Hello! Can't just do polls and expect changes, Hello!

A shameful, however common, avoidance of the fact that you misrepresented my statements about polls, the content and origin of the polls, etc. Ranting does not equate to evidence and to this moment your evidence quotient is minus zero.

AROCES
A shameful, however common, avoidance of the fact that you misrepresented my statements about polls, the content and origin of the polls, etc. Ranting does not equate to evidence and to this moment your evidence quotient is minus zero.

And what has your evidence done so far??? I'd question your evidence.

While my evidence is we are still in Iraq and has not been driven out by the Iraqis.

I know, BUT THE POLLS SAYS.....!!!! :rolleyes:

Funny how you base reality on Polls.

Polls are done and then the election takes place, then you find out how accurate the poll was.

For some reason you got into believing it's the other way around. :blink:

Edited by AROCES

The Silver Thong

While my evidence is we are still in Iraq and has not been driven out by the Iraqis.

Polls are done and then the election takes place, then you find out how accurate the poll was.

Oh so the best evidence you can come up with is your opinion and that the war is still going on? Wow just wow that you call the on going war your evidence that the Iraqi's want you there, meaning the occupying soldiers. Do you really think the U.S. military condones mass protests in the streets? LOL hell I could show you testimony from a soldier/soldiers that would say if that were to happen they would open fire. I guess I have showed that but yet again you ignore anything that does not fit into your delusion. You live in a land that does not allow reality but nothing more than what a right wing nut father has taught you, criminal really.

Just how do the Iraqi's kick America out? could you shead some light on that... Iraq has no choice but to obey and if you don't like that word OBEY tough, that is what the Iraqi's are doing. Proof ? go look it up you lazy sob as you have been showen over 500 freakin times. Aroces you are a freak of nature that will not evolve, hence you will become extinct. I do admire your convictions no matter how backwards they are, but man you are messed. Back your $hit up with something please, every member that ever has posted in response to one of your post's have asked that, so please do so.

Dr. D

Hmmmm . . . . first you deny that the U.S. trained Iraqis in the use of chemical weapons. Quote, "It never happened." Later, with proof that it did happen," we see the topic fade into that Bushovic silence that is meant to cover the things that can no longer be lied about.

Then it was asked, "Where is the Iraqis voice?" and it was shown. Truth always being unacceptable to the Bushovic mind, the information . . . part coming directly from an Iraqi magazine . . . was dismissed in the same form as you now try to dismiss polls. "Historians will decide, not polls, " you said.

Well, here's some news to blend the topics. 109 of the nation's top historians were polled about the Bush Administration and you won't like the results. "In an informal survey of 109 professional historians conducted over a three-week period through the History News Network, 98.2 percent assessed the presidency of Mr. Bush to be a failure while 1.8 percent classified it as a success.

"Asked to rank the presidency of George W. Bush in comparison to those of the other 41 American presidents, more than 61 percent of the historians concluded that the current presidency is the worst in the nation’s history. Another 35 percent of the historians surveyed rated the Bush presidency in the 31st to 41st category, while only four of the 109 respondents ranked the current presidency as even among the top two-thirds of American administrations."

But you are right, these are the people who will write the history of Bush's failures. Fortunately, they will be writing the truth.

But we can end all this with a simple agreement. If you will stop telling lies about Democrats, I will stop telling the truth about Bush.

Dr. D
Oh so the best evidence you can come up with is your opinion and that the war is still going on? Wow just wow that you call the on going war your evidence that the Iraqi's want you there, meaning the occupying soldiers. Do you really think the U.S. military condones mass protests in the streets? LOL hell I could show you testimony from a soldier/soldiers that would say if that were to happen they would open fire. I guess I have showed that but yet again you ignore anything that does not fit into your delusion. You live in a land that does not allow reality but nothing more than what a right wing nut father has taught you, criminal really.

Just how do the Iraqi's kick America out? could you shead some light on that... Iraq has no choice but to obey and if you don't like that word OBEY tough, that is what the Iraqi's are doing. Proof ? go look it up you lazy sob as you have been showen over 500 freakin times. Aroces you are a freak of nature that will not evolve, hence you will become extinct. I do admire your convictions no matter how backwards they are, but man you are messed. Back your $hit up with something please, every member that ever has posted in response to one of your post's have asked that, so please do so.

I think the true character of this war was best summed in this writing . . . .

"This unit sets up this traffic control point, and this 18-year-old kid is on top of an armored Humvee with a .50-caliber machine gun," remembered Sgt. Geoffrey Millard, who served in Tikrit with the 42nd Infantry Division. "And this car speeds at him pretty quick and he makes a split-second decision that that's a suicide bomber, and he presses the butterfly trigger and puts two hundred rounds in less than a minute into this vehicle. It killed the mother, a father, and two kids. The boy was aged 4 and the daughter was aged 3.

"And they briefed this to the general," Millard said, "and they briefed it gruesome. I mean, they had pictures. They briefed it to him. And this colonel turns around to this full division staff and says, 'If these f---ing hajis learned to drive, this sh-t wouldn't happen.'"

AROCES

So you concluding that the Iraqis don't have courage and can only speak on polls?

Tell something or anything that was ratified, concluded or finalized by a Poll?

We are still in Iraq and the Govt of Iraq say we stay, that alone makes you evidence basically just what it is, a Poll. :D

Edited by AROCES

AROCES
Hmmmm . . . . first you deny that the U.S. trained Iraqis in the use of chemical weapons. Quote, "It never happened." Later, with proof that it did happen," we see the topic fade into that Bushovic silence that is meant to cover the things that can no longer be lied about.

Nope, I said we tried to influence Saddam then but it didn't work.

Then it was asked, "Where is the Iraqis voice?" and it was shown. Truth always being unacceptable to the Bushovic mind, the information . . . part coming directly from an Iraqi magazine . . . was dismissed in the same form as you now try to dismiss polls. "Historians will decide, not polls, " you said.

Well, here's some news to blend the topics. 109 of the nation's top historians were polled about the Bush Administration and you won't like the results. "In an informal survey of 109 professional historians conducted over a three-week period through the History News Network, 98.2 percent assessed the presidency of Mr. Bush to be a failure while 1.8 percent classified it as a success.

When was a Poll EVER became the final verdict, conclusion or mandate?

Typical talking Liberal point, NATIONS TOP HISTORIANS (YEAH RIGHT!)

If they are really historians then they would have not make a conclusion now and write about it years from now. Nations top Liberal historiansis a more accurate description really.

But you are right, these are the people who will write the history of Bush's failures. Fortunately, they will be writing the truth.

But we can end all this with a simple agreement. If you will stop telling lies about Democrats, I will stop telling the truth about Bush.

AGAIN, A Presidents legacy is determined hy true historians, not those who join polls.

No, let's continue the the debate and you keep on telling your truth about Bush, I'm having fun here debunking you.

Dr. D
Nope, I said we tried to influence Saddam then but it didn't work.

When was a Poll EVER became the final verdict, conclusion or mandate?

Typical talking Liberal point, NATIONS TOP HISTORIANS (YEAH RIGHT!)

If they are really historians then they would have not make a conclusion now and write about it years from now. Nations top Liberal historiansis a more accurate description really.

AGAIN, A Presidents legacy is determined hy true historians, not those who join polls.

No, let's continue the the debate and you keep on telling your truth about Bush, I'm having fun here debunking you.

Frankly Aroces, I've taken you behind the wood shed enough times to prove the point. When you are willing to provide evidences or references to support your robotic support of Bush's incompetence and ignorance, I might be willing to listen.

Until then, it's simply not worth the effort to continue presenting evidences to you only to have you ignore them with the same senselessness that has characterized the Oval Office for the past eight years.

In short, goodbye . . . I am leaving because an eagle doesn't hunt flies.

Cinders

Interesting read

Senate Report: Bush Used Iraq Intel He Knew Was False

"Before taking the country to war, this Administration owed it to the American people to give them a 100 percent accurate picture of the threat we faced. Unfortunately, our Committee has concluded that the Administration made significant claims that were not supported by the intelligence," Rockefeller said in a statement provided to The Huffington Post.

"In making the case for war, the Administration repeatedly presented intelligence as fact when in reality it was unsubstantiated, contradicted, or even non-existent. As a result, the American people were led to believe that the threat from Iraq was much greater than actually existed. ... There is no question we all relied on flawed intelligence. But, there is a fundamental difference between relying on incorrect intelligence and deliberately painting a picture to the American people that you know is not fully accurate."

AROCES
Frankly Aroces, I've taken you behind the wood shed enough times to prove the point. When you are willing to provide evidences or references to support your robotic support of Bush's incompetence and ignorance, I might be willing to listen.

Until then, it's simply not worth the effort to continue presenting evidences to you only to have you ignore them with the same senselessness that has characterized the Oval Office for the past eight years.

In short, goodbye . . . I am leaving because an eagle doesn't hunt flies.

You prove your point and yet the reality of things does not prove your point.

Your evidence as solid or as hard as you think and some think they are lead to no action or anything. Think about it!

And you have no excuse for that except that conspiracies happened.

See, your evidence serves you nothing, so might as well say goodbye until your evidence leads to something.

Edited by AROCES

ninjadude
You prove your point and yet the reality of things does not prove your point.

Your evidence as solid or as hard as you think and some think they are lead to no action or anything. Think about it!

And you have no excuse for that except that conspiracies happened.

See, your evidence serves you nothing, so might as well say goodbye until your evidence leads to something.

By that logic, the worst fraudster or mass murderer in the world can do whatever he wants as long as no action is taken against him. That's not conspiracy. It's the inability to do anything about it. It is still the truth. "Your" reality is, of course, very different than the rest of us.

AROCES
By that logic, the worst fraudster or mass murderer in the world can do whatever he wants as long as no action is taken against him. That's not conspiracy. It's the inability to do anything about it. It is still the truth. "Your" reality is, of course, very different than the rest of us.

Mass murderer? And here you are with all your evidence and proof of the worst mass murderer in the world and no one in the world can help you even go to stage one with your SOLID EVIDENCE? Think about it, it's all over the internet and yet it does not do anything good, what the heck is the UN doing ignoring it???? What the heck all the Democrats doing ignoring it? Where are all the good Liberals and Democrats, they see SOLID evidence of the WORST mass muderer in modern times and they do nothing???

Insteads they even have them in the govt payroll?

Maybe it's time to question the evidence, huh?

By the way, who were those who got murdered? :huh:

Edited by AROCES

ninjadude
Mass murderer? And here you are with all your evidence and proof of the worst mass murderer in the world and no one in the world can help you even go to stage one with your SOLID EVIDENCE? Think about it, it's all over the internet and yet it does not do anything good, what the heck is the UN doing ignoring it???? What the heck all the Democrats doing ignoring it? Where are all the good Liberals and Democrats, they see SOLID evidence of the WORST mass muderer in modern times and they do nothing???

Insteads they even have them in the govt payroll?

Maybe it's time to question the evidence, huh?

By the way, who were those who got murdered? :huh:

I didn't refer to the Bush administration specifically, me thinks you protest too much. Maybe you know we're right. But in any event, you seem to want to put your hands over your ears and say I hear no evil, over your eyes and say I see no evil. Until, of course, you get crushed by it.

AROCES
I didn't refer to the Bush administration specifically, me thinks you protest too much. Maybe you know we're right. But in any event, you seem to want to put your hands over your ears and say I hear no evil, over your eyes and say I see no evil. Until, of course, you get crushed by it.

Alright, you are are right and all your evidence is solid, authentic and with no doubt whatsoever.

What are you guys then doing sitting on it here at the UM froum?????

If you will give me any conspiracy theory then you need to move to that forum.