Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bin Laden 'surrounded'

Lionel

LOL considering the guy who created the forum is scotish lololololololololol

Its hilarious

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wunarmdscissor

• stillcrazy

• Nxt2Hvn

• Stamford

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As i've said before: OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC!!!!!

If you want to discuss the US economy, then why don't you start a new topic.

I for one am getting sick and tired of interesting debates turning into slanging matches; it seems to be Brits v Yanks a hell of a lot recently, which is a shame.

Maybe we could all chill out a little before this topic is shut down like all the others recently.

PEACE (please)

im only angry because of the bigoted slur aimed at me and my fellow countrymen, i havent received an apology and i have a right to stick up for myself

im only angry because of the bigoted slur aimed at me and my fellow countrymen, i havent received an apology and i have a right to stick up for myself

It wasn't aimed at you primarily and I think you are owed an apology.

BTW, i have tried haggis and it's very tasty. thumbsup.gif

LOL no wonder americans wonder why the rest of the world seems to be against them lol with comments like that fair open minded americans cant win lol.

I seem to keep saying this over and over again, but it seems that the louder and more obnoxious comments that keep popping up here are coming from folks that are in a minority of very outspoken questionably educated folks...

Not a good example of what America is, it just seems they are louder than most...

Fluffybunny

I know an im glad peopple like you an stillcrazy are here to re-assure us all thumbsup.gif

So does anyone have any thoughts on bin laden?

Hello?

*cricket chirps*

Bin Laden ring a bell for anyone?

*Tumbleweed rolls by*

Ok...

So does anyone have any thoughts on bin laden?

Hello?

*cricket chirps*

Bin Laden ring a bell for anyone?

*Tumbleweed rolls by*

Ok...

Yeah hes an evil b*****d the world will be a better place without him and why are they waiting?

*Sticks head back in ... surveys surroundings... checks to see if safe to hang out*

I sure hope that we are closing in on him and will soon have him in custody... that would be GREAT! thumbsup.gif

What *IS* sad is that really dont know. You are in a different country than mine. I am not upset that "You think you know" when you dont. Most Americans will not paint a rosy picture of Clinton.

So wot your sayin is that if your in a different country you cant have an opinion on a foreign government?

Well lets think about that........hmm.... Now i cant put my finger on it but where has that just happened. rolleyes.gif

No. I am not saying you cant have an opinion. What I am saying is that as an outsider you dont see the ENTIRE picture. You DONT live in the USA, so you dont see everything that happens here. BTW. I WAS out of line to say those rude things. I'm sorry. I'm NOT an A$$hole you know. I'm just making you aware of the truth.

Did any of you ever see the movie with Gene Hackman and Will Smith where they are on the run from some government agency and being tracked by satellites and all kinds of high tech do-dads?

For me, the luck that we have had finding bin laden kind of takes the shine off of all of those conspiricy theories as in that movie. If we can't catch one single guy after years of searching, it makes me think that our intelligence isn't as swift as some would like you to believe...I guess we have to do it the old fashioned way...

F/B good morning. The stuff in 'enemy of the state' ya mentioned above is real and not real in a sense. We are working on the capabilities to manuver sats at a moments notice, but we cannot do it at the moment. the Hi res pics are a reality and have been for a long time. Mid eighties to be exact. A sat called big bird was able to read the headline on a newspaper from space. Now that's cool. the tracking devices can be bought by anyone at different 'spy shops"

As for OBL, The reason we're going to have to do it the old fasion way are several fold. First and foremost this guy is not dumb. He was educated here in the US. He had access to the same information that any American has. He is computer and Internet savvy. He know what's going on in the world. He knows how to use our own tools against us. He is in an area that we consider isolated. It's not. To him and his group, it's like thier own back yard. I am sure we will get him. My personal opinion is it will be in september of this year. It will be with low tech, good ol' hard work by our men and women in uniform.

Peace and please keep on topic.

Wow, back on topic!!! thumbsup.gif

My own opinion is that this is not going to be an easy operation, if indeed the lunatic is there in the first place.

As already stated the terrain is not going to be easy to fight in; choppers would probably be the order of the day, but of course, as we have seen in Iraq, they are damn vulnerable.

One thing that worries me is actually identifying him; he won't look like the creepy pictures we have been seeing since '01 (God, it seems a long time ago).

How do you find him amongst all these people?

Is he still alive? It makes perfect sense to me that he could have been killed during the war in Afghanistan and his followers are simply keeping the head of their movement "alive" via these videos releases.

Still I do hope he is alive and we get him, although then we have a whole new dilema to deal with; do you execute him and make him a martyr?

Hey guys, do you remember the simpler cold war times?

Wow, never thought i'd miss those days. wacko.gif

Hey guys, do you remember the simpler cold war times?

Wow, never thought i'd miss those days.

Stamford, I will have to say your right. I miss the cold war days. You knew who the 'enemy' was and how to deal with it. Now there is no black and white, it's all shades of grey. The technology we used in the cold war has limited effect in the current war on terrorism.

And time marches on and on and on and on..............

Something tells me its all bull****.

But then again there is a part of me hoping it is true and convincing myself it is true.

Afghanistan provides a natural fortress for Ibn Laden. sad.gif

D/R I sure hope your right. I have a lot of confidence in our special forces. I'd like to see him caught alive but that could lead to more attacks on innocent civilians. I doubt that he will be taken alive though. He would not want to be displayed like Saddam.

As for the time frame it will be by or in September this year.

D/R very good article.

my only fear is that after we get these folks, there are more waiting in the wings to take thier place. It's a no win situation any way you look at it.

Of course there will be more ready to take thier place. Bush said this when he comitted us to fight. It may go on forever. This is almost a religious war against fundamentalist Islam. Until they decide we are no longer thier enemy, it will be a rotating door of leaders and martyrs. We will either fight or stand by and take hits. But they wont stop thier acts of terrorism against US, US interests, and acts against other countries as well. It will be tit for tat for many years to come.

That's what really bothers me. How many more innocent people are going to die because of this.

DreamRebel, You know that you and I see a lot of things others don't.

I know these yahoo's will continue killing until they really read the koran. Ive checked a couple of sites that say suicide bombing is a sin according to the book.

The biggest problem I see, is that until these terrorist realize that the rest of the world is no longer going to put up with this form of politics, the killing of innocents

Also forbidden in the koran. But I still can't help grieve for all those who only want to live being a target for misguided idiots. I feel that if slick willie hadn't screwed US over and taken OBL when he was offered that jerks head on a platter, we would have never had a 9/11 or a lot of the other act we have been subjected to.

Peace and pray for all our troops and those who are innocent.

Thanks DR. I hope that one of these days the madness will stop. But I know it never will as long as the people of all countries cannot or will not allow others to live thier own life and believe as they wish without forcing thier beliefs on others.

I gotta figure out if there is a way to post an AVI clip on this forum. I did a computer generated short movie after the start of the Iraq war. It's not pro or anti war. But it does show both sides of the question. I used Miss Judy Collin's version of Amazing Grace and when she saw it broke into tears even though she has performed the song a thousand times. War is never good. But it is at time needed to provide and promote peace. That's all I was trying to state.